Assam University student login at https://ausexamination.ac.in/student/login for the new/ existing users shall provide umpteen benefits to the student community. Before getting into details, one must know the formation of the University. The government of India passed an act in 1994 to establish a central university, an institution of learning in the North Eastern State, Assam.
Assam University was established with a vision and mission to enable a high-quality education system. The university moves forward with a vision that emphasizes quality education, working on scientific pursuits, and developments of social relevance. Moreover, its mission is to march to produce the right kind of orientation and put efforts to strive for excellence.
Assam University Student Login 2022 AUS Applicant Login, Registration
An Atmosphere of Study & Research:
ASU portal of Assam university describes an atmosphere of study & research in the following lines. Many may have known about Silchur, and it is for those less known about Silchar, it is called the gateway to the Southern part of North-east India.
It is considered the commercial hub of Tea, and its historical presence claims it as the Tea Capital of South Assam. The University’s distance from this commercial tea capital is about 23 km and the silenced university campus engages in academic pursuits. In the University backdrop, one can see Bhutan & Barail ranges of hills and is surrounded by lush green hillocks, natural lakes, and tea gardens of South Assam.
The cool ambiance and calm atmosphere create idleness to study and research. Stretching across 600 acres of land, the university comprises sixteen schools of Studies and 41 departments, every school is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities. Students join to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate, and research studies in various disciplines.
The university operates a portal service to benefit all communities, students, visitors, faculty, and respective departments. Everybody can enter the portal service’s homepage by logging in https://ausexamination.ac.in/.
Student Login at Assam university web portal:
A student of the Assam university shall be able to make an entry into the web portal only if one has the login credentials. They can be obtained by creating a registration. On the examination page, a student can find a series of links that categorically specify a specific activity. Below, one can find the process of making an entry into the student’s login sheet and also the process to retrieve the forgotten password.
1st Step: The student should visit the AUS website i.e. https://ausexamination.ac.in/.
2nd Step: On the Assam University examination page, one can find a series of login links, such as registration logins, the student login, college, login, department login, center login admin, online result, and notice board that scrolls events and official details posted in PDF.
3rd Step: The student must click the student login link and the page shall redirect to the Student login page.
4th Step: The student should provide the Registration number as well as password and login to the page online.
1. Forgetting the password must not be a hindrance to any student who wants to seek access to the student’s portal. Hence, the web portal makes an arrangement to retrieve the reset the password on the webpage.
2. The web portal provides a link that states click here to reset your password. A student must click here link and the web portal shall lead to the next ‘reset of your password webpage.
3. The student must enter the registered ID, and click the submit button link. And complete the process of resetting the password as per the instructions.
Essentials before an Applicant Applies for Registration: Every student must ensure that a proper email address, and mobile phone number, and one is advised to furnish proper details to authenticate their identity through One Time Password, OTP.
Also Check: BHU Student Portal Login
At the time of registration keep the following things intact:
1. Scan a copy of the photograph not beyond 300 kb.
2. Scanned copy of the signature not beyond 300 kb.
3. Scanned copy of the documents as mentioned in the notification of registration. It should not be beyond 300 kb.
Process of Registration:
1. In the process of registration at Assam university, a student may find multiple options and one is advised to opt for the option accordingly.
2. In case a student is a new applicant then, you need to hit on the ‘new applicant Option and Create a new account (blue button).
3. And in another case, the student is an existing member, who has already made a previous registration of an Assam University Student. Then, one must click on the ‘existing AUS student’( orange button).
In both cases:
1. For the new applicant, one must fill in the application form and generate a login id and password as well. The applicant must check the email ID for seeking the application no, password, and OTP.
2. The applicant must fill in the application number, password, and OTP to get the ‘duly filled up registration application form.
3. The new applicant will have to fill in the basic information, educational details, upload documents, programme selection, and fee payment.
4. The student must check for the complete details on the form, and if any discrepancies are observed then contact the concerned department/college before final submission.
5. Otherwise, the student can click on the final submit button. The student must make a fee payment by clicking the registration payment button. This process applies to fresh admissions only.
6. Then, the student must take a printout and submit it at the college with essential documents.
Note: In case of already existing registered students of on or after 2018, then they must enter the previous login and password in the existing page, and then proceed to the student’s portal.
Student Registration Login Process:
1st Step: Once you finish the Registration Process, students should come back to the AUS home page and click on the Registration login Option.
2nd Step: The Existing Users can sign in using the Registration number, Password, and sign-in page.
Also Check: HPU Student Login