BHU Student Portal: On the banks of Ganges, a great nationalist leader, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya with the assistance of Annie Besant, created Banaras Hindu University. In 1916, under the Parliamentary legislation, B.H.U Act 1915, the University stood to the testimony of great freedom fighters, and architects of modern India. Banaras University structures a vast web portal that informs various communities.
It details the activities and the ongoing developments. In addition, the web portal benefits the students hugely. Any student who plans to pursue UG/PG or Doctoral Research will have to seek admission online only.
The admission fees, the course curriculum, course schedules, examination details, and exam fees must be paid online only. Every aspect of the student’s education is placed online and thus it becomes necessary for any student to register, and log in to update information.
BHU Student Portal Online Login 2023:
Objectives of the Banaras Hindu University:
- To promulgate Sanskrit literature and Hindu
- Shastras to preserve and treasure Vedic philosophies to human mankind.
- Taking the learning process to the next level of research in the field of Arts, and Science.
- Blend scientific, technical, and professional knowledge with practical training that empowers students to bridge up industrial needs. Further, develop the material resources of the country.
- Integrating religion and ethics as a part of education to harness the character of youth.
1. The University holds 6 centers of advanced studies, and a special assistance programme that runs 10 departments. In addition, many specialized research centers.
2. The University provides affiliation to four-degree colleges of the city. Bharat Kala Bhavan gains a reputation as it maintains rare collections in the museum.
3. The health center in the BHU is equipped with modern amenities and it comprises 927 beds.
4. The University provides facilities for students, and staff by raising playgrounds, encouraging hobbies, and entertaining a flying club.
5. The University established auxiliary services such as a printing press publication cell, fruit preservation center, and subsidized canteens.
6. The University accommodates 15000 students, 1700 teachers, and about 8000 non-teaching staff.
7. Students from other parts of the globe seek admissions to pursue education. They are from the U.S.A, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, etc.
BHU Student Portal:
1st step: Students of Banaras University can gain access to the University web portal. First, the student will have to log on to the official web page i.e. www.bhuonline.in.
2nd Step: On the Home page of Banaras Hindu University, students can click on the student portal tab.
3rd Step: As a result, it will redirect to a new webpage known as the ‘Login Panel’ section.
3rd Step: The BHU Student login panel is made available on the right corner and the Login panel functions in three ways, for a new user, an existing user, and a method to reset a forgotten password.
Generating ‘New User’ Login Credentials:
1. The student must select the ‘Activation/Register’ button. After that, tap the tab to view different course options made available for study.
2. The website shall lead to a new webpage, and the student must enter the basic details as listed: Student Name, Email ID, Password, Mobile No, etc. The student must validate the details and then click on the ‘proceed’ button.
3. After completion of these steps, the online web portal shall send a login ID & Password to the registered email ID.
Existing User (Student):
1. A student who has already obtained the login credentials should visit the official webpage of BHU. The student must utilize bhuonline.in
2. In the process, the student must click on the ‘Student Portal’ tab. The web portal shall lead the page to a new page, the ‘login panel’ section.
3. The student should enter the email ID, password in the associated blanks. After validation of the filled-in details, the student should hit on the ‘proceed’ button.
4. The webpage shall maintain an update of the previous listing with the website such as course details, etc.
Password Forgotten at Student Login Portal:
1. A student shall visit BHU’s login panel section and Forgot password Section. The student must activate the link by clicking on the ‘Forgot password.’
2. The student must enter the image in the captcha box and enter the registered email ID, validate it, and click on the ‘send’ button.
3. Students will get the new password to their email address.
4. Now, the student can enter the password in the student’s ‘login panel section’ and make an entry to the student’s panel of the web portal.
Also Check: MLRIT Student portal Login
Guidelines Filling of Online Application Form:
1. An aspirant can apply for a course through an online application form and also produce a UG/ PG entrance hall ticket on the web portal. The process of filing an application form is simple and one must carefully follow the instructions as mentioned.
2. The student must use an email ID for registration that shall receive intimation from the university web portal if sought admission.
3. A mobile number that is active through the course as it shall receive every important info on the online application, admit card, entrance test, test result, admission counseling, etc.
4. The student must have Internet connectivity, a printer, and a scanner.
5. The student must use a color photograph, scan it and upload it online in JPEG format. The photograph must be less than one hundred KB.
6. The student must use a blue/black pen on the white sheet for scanning and uploading in JPEG format only.
7. The University web portal provides an online payment facility through net banking, credit card, ATM-cum-debit card.
8. In case, a student has no access to these payment methods, then one can seek the HDFC service. The student can make payment through challan and upload it in the application form.
Also Read: GTU Student Portal Login