BOI Net Banking Login Bank of India Net Banking StarToken app
BOI NetBanking Login: Bank of India (BOI) was founded on September 7, 1906, headquartered in Mumbai, India, is one of the longest-serving banks (114 years) and makes its presence in 5,107 locations till March 2020, as per statistical data. Sri. Atanu Kumar Das, MD & CEO of BOI, has a host of products that benefits Citizens when transformed into Customers.
BOI Online Bankings does provide services in the segment of consumer banking, and insurance. In addition, Investment banking, Mortgage loans, Private banking, and Private Equity. Moreover, Savings, Securities, Asset management, & Wealth management.
BOI NetBanking Login Bank of India Net Banking Details:
Statistical Data (2020):
The Government of India stakes 89.10 percent, and the government of India stake is 89.10 percent, Revenue increase 49,066.33 crores (US$6.9 billion), Operating income Increase 11,518.64 crores (US$1.6 billion), Net income −2,956.89 crore (US$−410 million), Total assets 656,995.48 crores (US$92 billion), and total equity 3,277.66 crores (US$460 million).
BOI has adapted net banking that enables customers to benefit in multiple ways. A customer can make online transactions easily and, that too obtain those services in slip seconds. BOI net services do include mini statements, fund transfer, and Electricity bill payments, etc. The customers can save time, energy, and money over net banking. This article delivers information on features of online banking operations and online account opening.
1. The Bank of India created many services online and thus resulting in numerous flow of banks accounts to its ambit.
2. Over the BOI net banking services, a customer can benefit from all services that are available offline.
3. Net banking customers can enroll for mobile banking services over the net banking portal.
4. A customer can request activation or deactivation of mobile banking services through the net banking portal.
5. Customers can make easy payments of utility bills such as electricity bills, municipal tax bills, telephone bills, mobile bills through the BOI net banking system. Customers can view a history of transactions on their account by hitting the history button.
6. The banker provides an option to ‘track loan status’ and check on the updated loans. Another important aspect is, BOI makes a provision to customers for e-filing of IT returns.
7. Mainly, the BOI’s fund transfer methods save a lot of time and energy for customers.
Banking Online Services:
The BOI’s net technology has enabled customers to avoid visiting bank premises to conduct simple banking operations.
The Customers of BOI may use the net banking option by opening the BOI official website. Click on the retail-net banking option to make a log-in. Enter the webpage by using log-in credentials.
Also Check: SBI HRMS Portal Login
Alternate Method Using Star Token app:
BOI Savings Account Online:
1. Open the ‘online saving account’ page of the bank of India online portal.
2. The customer must submit the filled-in savings account opening form. Then the banker will send to the customer’s email a Unique tracking ID number.
3. The tracking ID will provide the status of the customer’s application form. The banker will verify the details of the application before issuing approval to a new account.
The Process to download and Active the StarToken:
1st Step: A customer must keep the activation credentials to activate the star token app for the first time.
2nd Step: The customer must open the Retail Internet Banking website and enter the log-in credentials. After which, a new page will open to the star Token-NG window.
3rd Step: The customer must hover on Download Now link to download the star Token app on the device.
4th Step: A computer can make an easy download of Star Token meant for installation. On a double click on the Star Token, the installer shall install.
5th Step: The customer must double click the star Token icon on the computer desktop to start the application, and click on Login.
6th Step: The customer must make an entry of the UserID and click the ‘submit button.’
7th Step: The customer must insert a verification key in the activation window provided by the bank. In case the verification key matches, then select the ‘verification key as the correct option. Now, the customer needs to type in the activation code and tap on Submit button.
8th Step: If the verification keys do not match, the customer must tap the exit button and approach the Bank’s customer care service.
Method 2: Obtain Verification Code:
1. The customer must select ‘Generate Verification Code Option’ and click on the ‘reset option.’
2. The registered mobile will acknowledge the message, and a new verification key shall display in the registered mobile number.
3. The customer must log in and answer a security question, then click the ‘submit button.’
4. Insert the 4-digit star token PIN and click the submit button, and Star Token is ready to utilize the banking services.
Important Note: BOI Net Banking process of registration is made easy, and any account holder can follow the steps and proceed. When an account holder finds it difficult in the process of registration then, the customer care number 91-22-40919191 or [email protected] can serve the purpose.
Reset StarToken PIN:
A customer can reset the star token pin without any hassle. Follow the below-mentioned steps.
1st Step: The Customer will have to enter the User ID and wrong PIN three times, then restart the Star Token-NG.
2nd Step: A new web page will get redirected to a new tab and It will display, ‘Do you want to reset your account?’ Click the ‘Yes’ button.
3rd Step: Startoken app will deliver an OTP to the registered mobile number. Users should enter the OTP and enter the security answer.
4th Step: The app will again deliver the verification key and activation code to the registered mobile number and log in again with the obtained details.
6. The customer must provide an answer to the new security question Star Token – NG PIN.
BOI NetBanking Login Process:
1st step: First, Customers should visit the official website of Bank of India i.e. https://www.bankofindia.co.in/.
2nd Step: On the BOI Home page, click on the “Personal‘ under the Internet banking slot.
3rd Step: The page gets redirected and, the customer must use a virtual keyboard to enter the user name, password and click the ‘submit button.
4th Step: On the Menu tab, click the ‘Transfer tab’ and find ‘IMPS Payment,’ and click the ‘IMPS Payment.’ Three options will open ‘add beneficiary,’ ‘View/Delete beneficiary,’ and ‘Make a payment.’
5th Step: Add a beneficiary in the Bank of India Account, then click the ‘Make a Payment.’
6th Step: Select the Beneficiary’s name from the dropdown menu as labeled ‘Beneficiary nickname,’ and click the Pay button.
7th Step: To confirm the continuance of the transaction, enter the user ID and transaction password, then click the ‘Pay.’ On completion of the payment transaction, save the confirmation number.
|Bank Name||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Bank Online Services||Net Banking, Fund Transfer and etc|
|app Name||StarToken app|
|Customer Care Number||1800 22 0229|
|1800 103 1906, |
(022) – 40919191
|Name of the Post||BOI NetBanking Login|
Also Read: KVB Net Banking Login