SSC Duplicate Marks Memo: The School Secondary Certificate (SSC) is one of the Basic Important documents for Every Student who intends to go for their higher educations. The SSC Certificate act as a Birth Certificate. Most of the Indian Government & Private Companies will consider the SSC Marks Memo as a Birth Certificate.
So, SSC Marks Memo is a very Important Certificate to every candidate. In case, any student lost their SSC Marks Memo should have a chance to get the Duplicate SSC Marks Memo.
But, it is a risky Process. In this article, we have presented the full information regarding the Andhra Pradesh & Telangana SSC Duplicate Marks Memo Importance, How to Apply for 10th Class Duplicate Memo and etc. Students of AP & Telangana should read the complete details and get the Duplicate memo Online.
Manabadi AP / TS SSC Duplicate Marks Memo Download
The duplicate Certificate application Procedure is the same for both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students. All types of Students like Year of Passing 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 to 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 can able to apply for the Duplicate marks Memo online or Offline. The Procedure for applying for the Secondary School Certificate Marks Memo is the same for all category candidates.
Due to the Covid19 Pandemic, the AP & TS State SSC boards have Cancelled the 10th Class Public examinations. And they have issued the SSC Pass certificates for all the students for the academic year 2019-2020.
Important of SSC Original Mark Memo:
1. SSC Standard Original Marks Memo will consider as a Date of birth Certificate.
2. most of Indian companies will take the SSC Marks as Identity Proof.
3. SSC Marks Memo is the Basic Certificate for all educated persons.
4. Few Indian Government Organizations will give weightage Scores for their competitive exams based on the SSC Marks.
5. SSC Marks Certificate will useful for the 10th Class Qualified Students to obtain admission into the next level Classes.
6. Both TS/ AP state SSC Marks memos will be issued by the SSC Boards.
Required Details to apply for SSC Duplicate Marks Memo:
- Candidate Full Name
- Father Name
- Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Hall Ticket Number
- School Name
- Year of Passing
- Year of Appearance
|Boards||BSEAP & BSETS SSC Boards|
|Name of the Examinations||SSC / 10th Class|
|Post Name||Duplicate Marks Memos|
|Mode of application||Online & Offline|
|States||AP & TS|
Also Read: TS SSC Original Marks Memo Download
The Procedure to Apply for Duplicate Marks Certificate:
To apply for the SSC Duplicate Certificate, Students of AP & TS should download the Duplicate SSC Proforma from the BSEAP & BSETS websites and follow the steps listed below.
1. AP & TS State Students who want to apply for SSC Duplicate Marks Memo should visit the nearest Police Station and give a complaint regarding the concern and take a copy of the FIR Certificate from the respective Police station.
2. If you wish to apply for the Duplicate Marks Memo through the MRO Office should write a Letter about your concern and submit the Letter to Deputy Tahsildar. Then, you need to collect a copy of the Concern certificate regarding your issue from Deputy Tahsildar.
3. Next, applicants must take an Rs.50/- Stamp paper and give their declaration on the stamp paper. The Stamp paper should be attested by Notary / Junior Civil Judge.
4. Applicants should fill the Duplicate SSC Proforma with the Correct details like Full Name of the Candidate, Date of birth, Passing Year, School Name, Roll number, Year of appearance and etc.
5. After filing the details, you need to stick the Photograph on the SSC Proforma Page.
6. Next, applicants should pay the Treasury Challan of Rs.250/- under the Head.
7. Attach all Copies of Documents with the Duplicate SSC Proforma and send the complete file to the Additional Joint Secretary, Office of the DGE, A.P./ T.S, Hyderabad.
Required Documents to apply for Duplicate Certificate:
- Duplicate SSC Proforma
- FIR Certificate issued by the Police Station
- An affidavit attested by Notary / Junior Civil Judge.
- Duplicate SSC Hall ticket
- Fee Challan of Rs.250 paid at SBI
SSC Duplicate Application Form:
Also Check: e-Sadhana Telangana AP portal Login
28 thoughts on “AP, TS SSC Duplicate Marks Memo Download 10th Class Duplicate Certificate”
My ssc memo 2000 batch loss I want memo.
You can download the Duplicate Marks Memo from the official website. If you want to apply for the Original Marks memo, You can contact the SSC board Officers. They will help you.
How to download duplicate memo card it’s urgent
Sir 10th class certificate kavalie sir
I want to update my father name in my ssc marks sheet. I am 2003 passed out. Please help me with the procedure.
Sir contact me sir I have. A lot of doubts
Ssc marksheet 2001
2001 batch marks memo
Hlo sir ilost my 10th class marks memo so please naku help cheyandi sir
My marks memo 2018 batch 8121419473 mobile number please call me
Even I lost ssc 1994 I need it plz
How bro. Nak ravadam la..
I want to know my memo 2003 batch
10thu ssc mom Dublikat. 2003
2002 SSC memo download lavali sir
నా హల్ టికెట్ నంబర్ తెలియదు
Sir i applied for duplicate 2001 pass out ssc marks memo because my original has been lost. I sent the necessary documents like fir, affidavit, school principal, challan, Xerox copy of ssc memo to director of gen. Education. How many days to get the duplicate memo..
25 working days
Hi Bhaskar can you please help me the process like how to pay challan for the lost ssc certificate
Hello Mr pavan garu meeru challan pay chesara ela pay cheyali please tell me the process sir
Hello Mr bhasker please tell me the process of paying challan.
can i get any agent for do the same
My ssc memo is with me.but letters and photo not clear.batch1996,pls suggest me how will I get duplicate memo.
HALL TIKET MISS
నాకు హల్ టికెట్ నంబర్ తెలియదు