DB Jain Student Login: Here is one autonomous college spread across 17.37 acres of land known for its philanthropic-style of functioning in the educational field. Dhanraj Baid Jain College, an associate of Tamil Nadu Educational & Medical Foundation, was established in 1972 and provides a value-based education. The fee structure is so low that even a poor student can afford to join education at this institution.
NAAC recognized the efforts put in uplifting human excellence in 2013. The Dhanraj Baid Jain College gets accredited with an ‘A’ grade and it continues to keep up the standards established by NAAC. The college offers 12 UG, 6 PG, and full-time MPhil, part-time, and full-time Ph.D. courses and produces high-quality research work.
In a way, it leads to the future competencies of society. Dhanraj Baid Jain College functions as per the established guidelines of the NAAC. Under the councils’ guidelines, the IQAC is mandatory.
Note: IQAC Full Form is Internal Quality Assurance Cell and NAAC Full Form is National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
DB Jain Student Login 2024 Check Sem Results Online:
NAAC-IQAC: Dhanraj Baid Jain College:
1. Every academic and administrative activity needs to be calibrated and it should be conducted based on predefined parameters.
2. The education system is built on an ecosystem of learners, teachers, and administrators. Making the learning process in a learner-centric environment. Creating a quality education and imparting knowledge-based technology, an equilibrium between learners and knowledge imparters.
3. The institution should take continual feedback from the students, parents, and other stakeholders on issues of quality.
4. higher education should be dissimilated keeping in view the quality parameters.
5. The organization must organize inter & intra institutional workshops, seminars on essential themes, and quality circles.
6. The college does conduct programs and activities that are confined to its quality improvement. It is mandatory to slate such activities in a document form.
7. The institutional database must be formatted in the MIS format. In order to represent the development and its maintenance of institutional quality.
8. Prepare and submit the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per the guidelines of NAAC.
9. The college must implement the best practices laid under the guidelines of NAAC.
Procedure to Fill Application Form for Admission 2022 at Dhanraj College:
1. First, applicants must visit the official site i.e. https://www.dbjaincollege.org, and click on the admission 2021-2022 link. The web Portal will reach the Admission Registration page.
2. The applicants must click the new application registration button, and it will open the registration form.
3. The applicants must enter details such as Applicant Name, DOB, Category of the Application, Mobile Number, Email ID, HSC/ CBSE/ UG Register No. etc.
4. Next, applicants can select the course of study and click the registration tab in order to complete the new application registration.
5. The student shall get the login credentials in the mailbox.
6. Once you get the login details, applicants should log in them using the user ID, and password.
7. After login the Student login page, applicants will get the application form. Now, Students can attach the needful documents and submit them along with the fees.
8. The student (applicant) is allowed to seek a download of the submitted application form.
DB Jain Student Login Procedure:
1st step: To log in to the DB Jain Student Portal, students must go to the official website and hit on the student login option.
2nd Step: The Students must enter the register number/ identity and password. Then, the student must click on the login button.
Student Login Forgot Password:
- The student must enter the homepage, and then click the student login option. Then, click on the forgot password tab.
- The website shall display a new reset password page. The student must enter the details such as register number, date of birth, and email ID.
- After filling in the details, the student must click on the send mail button. The website shall forward a reset password link to the registered mobile number.
- The student must reset the password accordingly and make a re-entry into the website with the username and newly generated password.
Staff Login Process:
1. The staff of the College can go to the same portal and tap on the staff login link as shown below.
2. The new staff login page shall be on display. The staff must enter the user ID, Password and click on the login button, and then complete the Db Jain staff login.
Also Check: CBSE Online Training Portal Login
Check Db Jain College Exam Results 2021-2022:
Every year, the Db Jain College examination results can be checked through the designated website. The results are hosted by the college on the website and can be re-checked in a simple manner.
1. The student must visit the official website of DB Jain College.
2. The student must go to the Examination Section and opt for the drop-down menu and then select the Result Option and view the DB Jain College results on a new page.
3. The student should feed the register number and get the results by hitting the Submit Option.
Any person who aspires to join the college can gain more information from the administrative staff. An applicant can feel free and contact phone numbers: 7200071798, 6374183720, 7200071797 or at [email protected] .
- Dhanraj Baid Jain College,
- Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
- Jyoti Nagar, Okkiyam, Thoraipakkam,
Also Read: HPU Student Login, Registration