DOP India Post Agent Login 2022 Portal app PLI Agen Login
DOP Agent Login: The Indian Post Department has created a new web portal for the DOP agents. The Dopagent India post Login web Portal is www.dopagent.indiapost.gov.in. All Indian Postal Agents can use this weblink and log in to the DOP India Post agent page online.
DOP India Post Agent Login 2021 Portal app Details:
A postal agent does a responsible job who works as an intermediate between the postal department and the investors. Any Indian Citizen can become a postal agent, and the citizen must follow the needful process.
Activity Performance: India Post Agent Portal:
1. The postal agent will have access to the DOP web portal, and it will provide information on all customer accounts.
2. After seeking authority from the investors, the DOP agent can access transactions of investor accounts.
3. After transacting the investor’s accounts in the online portal, the agent should prepare a separate list for cash payments, DoP cheques, and non-DoP cheques.
4. The Department of Postal, DoP agents will receive a special commission for their services through the online portal. The official transactions between the investor and postal department should be over online only.
5. Indian Postal Department engages four types of postal agents online. First, SAS Agents (Standard Agent System), second, PLI India Post Agent, third, PPF Agents, and fourth, Mahila Pradhan Kshatriya Bachant, MPKBY Agents.
Responsibilities and Duties of India Post Agents:
1. Sales promotion activities of products such as KVP, NSC, TD, MIS, PPF, RD, Sukanya Yojana, etc.
2. Agents bring a closer relationship between post office services and the investor. The postal services reach the investors’ doorstep.
3. Agents do the liaison work.
4. Agents perform the collection activity. The agents receive amounts from the investors and make a monthly deposit into the post office.
5. Agents get the updating of the passbook of post office schemes.
6. Publicize the government postal schemes among the public.
7. Improvise sales performance and generate more income for the post office.
8. Agent must form a link of investor’s accounts of investors over the India Post Agent Portal and PLI India Post Agent Portal.
Procedure for Post Office Agency:
1. A citizen must approach the nearest post office and request the application form. Fill in the details in the application. Submit the documents at the district collector office.
2. The documents must contain the application form for India Post Agent, the agreement form, the nomination form, and an affidavit. In addition, two-character certificates, two recent passport size photos, and a photocopy of the SAS agency. Along with the above documents, submit address proof documents, ‘date of birth,’ document, ration card, Aadhar card, etc. After seeking approval from the collector office, the applicant gets an entitlement for the agency of Dept. of posts.
DoP Issues login Credentials: After getting approval from the agency, the DoP office will issue the username and password to the applicant.
India Post DOP Agent Login Process:
1st Step: Go to the India Post DOP official web address i.e. www.dopagent.indiapost.gov.in.
2nd Step: On the Main web Portal of the Department of India Post, agents must enter the agent ID, password and click on the login button.
3rd Step: The agent makes a login. The system will request to change the password as the DoP issued it. Hence, the agent must change the password to make it safer and more secure.
Payment Modes (Cash /DoP Cheque/ Non- DoP Cheque):
1. An agent must enter the login credentials and proceed to click on the account tab.
2. The system will update the linked accounts of the agent. Next, the agents should check the mode of payments and select the DoP Cheque or non-cheque.
For Cash Payment:
- The agent must make a selection of the account numbers. Select the accounts in ascending order, click and save the details.
- Maximum payment: 50 accounts and 100000 cash is an upper limit. For cheque payments, the DoP does not set any limits.
- To finish the cash payment, agents must enter the amount, check for a rebate and ASLAAS number and save the button.
For Cheque Payment:
- Agent must enter the cheque details and proceed to enter the ASLAAS number and save the details. After the process completion, the system will display C for Cash, DC for DoP, and NDC for a non-DoP cheque.
- An agent will have to click on the ‘report key’ option and then, hit on status as success.
- Download the PDF file shown on the computer screen and make two copies, one is for the agent’s reference and the other to submit at the counter.
India Post Agent Login Forgot password:
1. Open the web browser, insert the web portal, and click the search button.
2. Agent gets to a new page called ‘home page’ and clicks on the tab, ‘forgot password.’
3. The agent must insert the login email id and confirm it.
4. The web portal shall send a reset link to the email ID, and the agent must follow the link and reset the password.
5. The agent will have to enter ‘my settings’ that is on the tab, menu bar. Select the option ‘change password.’
6. The agent must fill in the DoP password from the mail. Then, put the new password, then click the save button, and thus an agent creates a new password.
|Department Name||Govt of Indian, Department of Indian Post|
|Name of the Article||DOP India Post Agent Login|
|app Name||DOP Agent app|
|Category of the Article||State government scheme|
|PLI Agent Login link||https://pliagent.indiapost.gov.in/|
India Post PLI Agent Login:
1st Step: In order to sign in to the PLI agent login page, agents must visit the PLI India Post website i.e. https://pliagent.indiapost.gov.in/.
2nd Step: On the India Post PLI Home page, agents must use their agent ID, password, and log in to the page by giving the details on the Agent Login portal.
3rd Step: If you are the new user can go through the Register Option available on the PLI agent login portal and generate the User ID and password.
Also Read: AP DDO Request Login
DOP Agent Software app download Process:
DOP India post has not only created the DOP India Post Agent Portal but also developed the DOP Agent Software mobile application. The name of the app is the DOP Agent Software app post Office Agent/ MPKBY RD.
1. To download this app, agents must go through the Google Playstore and search for the DOP Agent Software app on the search tab.
2. Once you get the app on the Display, you can hit on the install button and download it on your mobile device.
Also Check: EPOS Kerala Login, Stock Register