ePoS Kerala gov in: The Kerala Public Distribution System portal is www.ePoS.Kerala.gov.in and it provides services to its beneficiaries who are ration cardholders. The government of Kerala does entrust the responsibility of benefiting beneficiaries to the FCS & Consumer Affairs department. In fact, the govt of Kerala runs a huge web portal i.e. www.epos.kerala.gov.in.
ePoS Kerala gov in Login, Scheme wise Stock Register Details:
Features of ePoS Kerala gov in System:
1. The ePoS Kerala System is utilized in the point of the sales environment and it contains mainly computer hardware, peripherals, and software.
2. Some of the components of the ePoS system are cash draws, chips, customer displays, keyboards, printers, and weighing scales.
3. The retail ePoS system makes the buying process faster thus reducing the wait periods.
4. The ePoS system is a tailor-made device that serves the customer’s specific needs.
5. It also maintains transactional history that refers to past purchases and with significant information that helps in providing a better service.
ePoS Installation Centre’s Direction to Kerala’s Public Distribution System:
1. To curb the foodgrain leakages at the public distribution system, the center wants to link electronic point of sale devices (ePOS).
2. The linkage must be between ePOS devices at ration shops and electronic weighing machines to reduce weighing machines.
3. In accordance with the National Food Security Act Rules, the center wants the states to make payment for these ePOS machines. It should be done from the seventeen rupees per quintal margin issued to the Fair Price Shops, FPS for installing.
4. The rule states that the INR 17.00 per quintal of foodgrain, when sold through ePOS, is granted as fair price shop dealers margin. This cost shall be utilized to support purchase cost, operations, and maintenance of point of sale device, operating costs, and incentives gained for its use.
5. After attaining savings from the quintal margin price, the accumulated amount can be utilized for the maintenance of electronic weighing scales. And, further integrating with the point of sale devices at fair price shops.
6. Food Secretary, Sudhanshu Pandey said that the additional expenditure was paid in accordance with the actual expenditure. With the improvisation in technology, in times ahead, the operating costs of ePOS shall reduce and the money made out of it can serve the purpose of the integration of the ePoS with electronic weighing machines.
ePoS Failure Disrupts Kerala’s Public Distribution System:
1. On 11th January 2022, the ration dealers association instructed the fair shop dealers to close down ration shops. It was due to the failure of the ePoS machine, a technical failure. As a result, 60 percent of the shops were shut down.
2. The technical glitches arose at the data center in Kazhakuttom Technopark where 91.81 lakh cardholder details are accessed.
3. In order to resolve the technical problem, Minister Anil had instructed the IT mission secretary to take initiative in resolving the technical breakdown.
4. A steady decline in the ration card holders was observed and the statistics declare it as on 7th January 2022 (2,38,000 cardholders), January 08, 2022 (2,27,000 cardholders), January 10, 2022 (1,79,750), January 11 (1,03,791).
5. However, it was notified that the ration distribution in Kerala was completely disrupted in the second week of January 2022.
6. To maintain the steady flow of the ration distribution, the Civil supplies department allotted specific timings.
7. The ration shops in the districts of Thrissur, Palakkad, Alappuzha, Wayanad, etc shall be operational between 08:30 am and 12:00 noon.
8. Between 03:30 pm and 06:30 pm, the ration shops in the districts of Kottayam, Kasaragod, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thiruvananthapuram, and Kannur shall be operational.
Also Check: Kerala Covid-19 labsys Test Report download
Epos Kerala gov in login:
The beneficiary can log in to ePoS Kerala Portal and create an account. If you have already created an account can log in to the page by checking the steps listed below.
1st step: Visit the official website i.e. https://epos.kerala.gov.in/login.jsp and tap on the Login Option.
2nd Step: The beneficiary must enter Kerala PDS as a user ID, password, captcha code and click on the login button.
FPS Scheme wise Stock Register process:
The web portal shall maintain a register of a stock of commodities procured from the center, and within the State. A beneficiary can find on the homepage of the Kerala AePDS portal filled with multiple options in the menu. They are MIS, FPS, Sales, UIDAI, Allotment, and IMPDS. To check the register that maintains the stock, one must follow the methods.
1. The beneficiary must go to the epos web portal www.epos.kerala.gov.in,
2. on the epos Kerala main web Portal, A beneficiary should click on the FPS Option as shown below.
3. The beneficiary must select the FPS and then from the dropdown box, click on the scheme-wise stock register link.
4. The beneficiary must select a month for registration, year, district, TSO, ARD, and check the stock register by hitting the submit option.
Services Obtained at Fair Price Shop:
Aadhar electronic public distribution system of Kerala web portal provides a host of fair price shop services, commodity wise stock register, fair price shop wise transaction, date wise transaction abstract, device and dealers details, and transaction status.
Also Read: Kerala Ration Card Staus 2022
|Department Name||Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department Government of Kerala|
|Post Name||ePos Kerala login|
|epos Portal link||https://epos.kerala.gov.in/|
|AePDS-Kerala Login(https://epos.kerala.gov.in/Login.jsp)||Click Here|
|Scheme Wise Stock Register||Click here|
|Post Category||State govt scheme|
Also Check: Kerala AHIMS Portal Login