E-shram Portal Registration: The government of India entrusts to Ministry of Labour & Employment with a responsibility. The labour ministry provides services to unorganized sector workers and labourers. PM Narendra Modi launches the scheme and supports the service activity by utilizing the digital platform.
The sector of workers and labourers can register on the official website i.e. www.shramsuvidha.gov.in or register.eshram.gov.in. The e-shram Card web Portal comes under the category of UAN Card. The government distributes cards to the labourers is called the Unique Identification Number card.
E-shram Portal Registration 2022 Login Shramik Card Status
e-Shram Card Benefits:
The government of India runs welfare schemes for different sectors of India. An important sector that calls for immediate attention is unorganized sector workers and labourers. Whenever government schemes release funds to benefit this sector worker, several workers fail to gain. Government is determined to bring all unorganized sector workers under one umbrella.
Hence, it has characterized the e-Shram Card. The government welcomes all category workers to enrol for the unique identification number card under the E Shram Portal Registration. The registered workers can benefit in the following areas, financial support, social security scheme benefits, job opportunity, Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover, and Track Migrant Labourers workforce.
Essential Documents for e-Shram Card:
The e-filling application for an e-Shram card will require documents that serve a specific purpose for uploading.
The Unorganized workers should submit the below-listed documents Online:
- Identity Proof like Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- Active Private or Public Bank Passbook
- Ration card
- electricity bill
- The mobile number is linked with an Aadhar number.
The unorganized worker must be between 16years and 59 years and, they must not be before 26-08-2961 and after 25-08-2005.
Categories of Workers that fall under e-Shram Card:
- Tannery workers
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labours
- Auto drivers,
- Sericulture workers
- Migrant Workers
- Beedle rolling
- In addition, Newspaper vendors
- Rikshaw pullers
- House Maids,
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
- Building and Constructions workers
Some of the areas that need attention are sharecroppers, Brick Kiln workers, Barbers, Carpenters Sericulture Workers. Citizens who belong to Salt workers, Milk Pouring Farmers, Vegetable and fruit vendors need help. In addition, the government needs to benefit the fishermen, Saw Mill workers, Animal husbandry workers, Midwives, Domestic workers.
Conditions/ Limitations of the UAN Card:
1. The UAN card is for a lifetime and is valid for one year. The labour department issues new cards with changes in personal details.
2. The benefit of the card is only for workers of below poverty line groups.
3. In case they become competent to pay income tax, the government shall slash the current scheme benefits for them.4. The scheme supports workers who possess state labour cards as well. The government shall allow registering in a national-level registration process.
Eligibility Criteria for e Shram Card:
1. An unorganized workers age limit should be between sixteen years to fifty-nine years.
2. The workers must not be a member of EPFO or ESIC or any other govt organization.
3. The workers must not be the income tax payee.
4. The worker must be working in an unorganized sector.
Online Self-registration via E-shram Portal:
Unorganized workers can make an enrolment of the CSC login by following the simple steps. The workers can take total benefit of the schemes as and when the government releases them.
1st Step: Visit the official website of E-Shram https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self and enter the homepage for self-registration.
2nd Step: The applicants must enter the Aadhar linked mobile number and Captcha code.
4th Step: Depending upon the condition it applies for the applicant, one must click on the yes/no option for EPFO and ESIC.
5th Step: The applicants must click on the Sent OTP button. One must open the application form and fill up the details.
6th Step: The applicant must upload all the required documents. Click on the submit button and when necessary, take a printout of the application form.
Download/Status Check UAN Shramik Card:
1. Visit the web portal and enter the login credentials and, the login page will go to the dashboard page.
2. After the approval of the application status, a link is sent to the mail directly. The applicant can download it easily.
3. If the application status is in pending then, one must wait for its approval. If one finds the application disapproved then, the applicant must visit the nearest CSC for confirmation.
Registration Charges for UAN:
The application process does not attract any fee while making a registration at CSC, VLE. It is for free. A UAN cardholder will have to bear a nominal charge of INR 20.00 when an update on the portal.
Information about UAN Card:
The UAN card comprises name in full, date of birth, gender, occupation, and Aadhar card. On the card, a passport size photograph is present on the left, and on the right, the card contains a scan code, QR. In addition, the card does have a 12-digit identity number and labels as National Database for Unorganized Workers. At the bottom, the lowest level describes the date issue of the card and the validity of the card.
|Name of the Department||Ministry of Labour Employment|
|Portal Name||E-shram Portal|
|Portal Launched by||PM Narendra Modi Garu|
|E-shram Registration link||https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self|
|Category of the Post||State govt Programme|
Also Read: CSC Application Status