ecMS Parent Login: The eCMS (ERP Solutions) is made functional with several features and can integrate and form an intercommunication between different disciplines such as parents, teachers, management, and students.
The ecMS Important features components are:
- Student tracking system (STS)
- Automated Attendance
- Learning management
- Library management
- Fee management
- Online fee-payment
- Store management
- Communication system.
ecMS Parent Login Don Bosco STS e-Wallet Details:
Don Bosco school, Vaduthala has incorporated eCMS digital learning system to bind the stakeholder than ever. In fact, the covid 19 pandemic existence has not affected the educational system in these schools as it is integrated with eCMS methodology. In India, there are 527 reputed institutions of Don Bosco, and it also includes two universities. Don Bosco Senior Secondary School, Vaduthala nurtures children and transforms them to become excellent young citizens for 26 years.
- The ecMS is a custom-made software that enables parents to make fee payments easily through online gateway payments. One of the prominent features of the eCMS is, the parents can track the students’ performances.
- The graphical representation of the student’s performance and comparison with others in the class is made available.
- The management, parents, and teachers can track the student’s performance and can have digital interaction to their convenience.
- The web portal provides an option for cashless transactions. Students/parents/teachers can utilize the digital cash at the canteen, store, office, etc.
- The entire process of eCMS can be deployed on web-based systems like desktop, computer, and the mobile-based application for the system.
Also Check: Skolaro school Parent Login
1. eCMS is a comprehensive solution that manages students’ admission, daily attendance, student tracking system, etc.
2. eCMS records the day-to-day activities of the respective disciplines such as students, teachers, parents, etc, and hence the human resources can concentrate on productive issues.
3. The eCMS replaces human overheads over the different activities.
4. eCMS can control the activities from anywhere, anytime.
5. eCMS is a boon to parents as the system is highly interactive and keeps the educational developments transparent to the parents from time to time.
A parent can get quick access to teachers, management, and students’ progress from eCMS. In order to access with stakeholders, parents must register and then log in to the Don Bosco Vaduthala web portal. The process is simple and it is described below.
Don Bosco School Vaduthala ecMS parent login:
1. The parent must visit the official website https://donboscovaduthala.in/parent/login/index.php and click on the parent login option.
2. The parent must enter a username, login password and confirm the captcha code, and hit on the login button.
3. After the successful login, the parent is free to access the features made available on the concerned web page.
Forgot Login Password: Get New Password Easily:
1. A parent may forget the ecMS parent login password then follow as mentioned below.
2. The Parent should go to the Don Bosco SSC Vaduthala web Portal and tap on the Forgot Password link.
3. The parent is advised to enter the registered mobile number, admission number, student’s name in capital letters and Select the Class from the drop-down. Once you enter the details, you need to hit on the Reset Password Option as shown below.
4. The parents will get the reset password page on the screen. Parents can enter the new password and click on the submit.
Don Bosco House Genesis / Far Reach:
Don Bosco as it is known as Don Bosco’s house prevails in four important dimensions.
1. It is a school where one learns,
2. It is a home where one feels secure.
3. It is a playground where one can relax with others.
4. It is a church where one can find meaning in life.
Don Bosco institutions are run by Salesians of Don Bosco and the institutions are spread in 132 countries across five continents. In fact, Don Bosco is a home for 12 lakh students studying in 2400 institutions. The educational system incorporates a congenial, friendly, and holistic approach in students’ learning processes. This temple of learning stays committed and motivates all to attain intellectual satisfaction and enhances value education.
Also Read: UOLO Login