Epravesh Portal is an Online admission website & an educational platform. The Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Board has introduced the Epravesh Portal in the year 2020.
Through this Platform, the MPHEB will give admissions into Under Graduation, Post-graduation, One Stepup UG, and One Stepup PG Courses. Students of MP state who need to get admissions into UG and PG Courses can register their Names Online and submit their profiles.
Department of Higher Education, Government of MP has developed the e-Pravesh Online portal to offer admissions into UG & PG Courses. Students can check their course-wise eligibility conditions through this portal under the eligibility section.
Epravesh Portal 2022 Registration, Login 2021 Admissions Form
There are eight sections listed on the Epravesh website by the DHE, MP Board. Students can go through them and register themselves.
- e-Class Monitoring System
- e-prakash Students Promotions
- Under Graduation
- Post Graduation
- College & Courses
- One Step up
- College Profile
e-Class Monitoring System: This is an Automatic Electronic Monitoring System. eClass is the Learning utilizing the electronic system to monitor outside of the Educational Curriculums.
All Users like Professors, Registers, Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Principals, and ADS can log in to the e-Class Monitoring System and access the outside of the Educational Curriculums. In the below section, we have given the process to log in to the e-Class Monitoring System.
e-Class Monitoring System: Login
1. First, all users must visit the e-pravesh Portal i.e. https://epravesh.mponline.gov.in/.
2. Click on the e-Class Monitoring System Option and view the page in the new window.
3. Select the User type like Professors, Registers, Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Principal, ADS, and enter the Service Book ID, Password, Captcha code.
4. Then, Click on the login button and access the outside of the Educational Curriculums.
|Name of the Portal||Epravesh Online admissions Portal|
|Department||Department of Higher Education, Government of MP|
|Portal Launched by||Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Board|
|List of Courses||Under Graduation,|
One Stepup UG,
One Stepup PG Courses
|Post Category||State government Scheme|
|Eligible Students||12th Qualified Students|
Registration for UG/ PG Courses:
1. Students of MP who want to complete the registration for UG and PG courses through the Epravesh Online admissions Portal should visit the e-prakash website i.e. www.epravesh.mponline.gov.in.
2. Select the Courses either Under Graduation or Post Graduation.
3. The Instruction page will be shown on the page. Students should read the instructions one by one and click on the I agree button.
4. Now, Candidates need to click on the Reprint Registration/Admission Receipt/ Allotment Letter on the Online admission page.
5. Feed the details like Applicant ID, Date of Birth, Online Admission Password, Captcha code, and complete the UG and PG Courses Registration.
To View the eligibility for UG and PG Courses, Students can follow the procedure listed below.
1. First, Students can meet the Epravesh website i.e. www.epravesh.mponline.gov.in.
2. On the e-pravesh Portal home page, students can click on the Eligibility for UG Courses after 12th or Eligibility for PG Courses after UG.
3. Select the Class/ Stream and enter the verification code. Then, Click on the View Eligibility option.
4. check the college-wise Eligibility details shown on the display.
MP state Universities & Its Profiles:
|Name of the University||No. Of affiliated Colleges||Website link|
|Vikram University, Ujjain||121||https://vikram.mponline.gov.in/|