WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana: In the state of West Bengal, the unemployment problems are not different from the rest of the State. The Government exchequer is facing a severe financial crunch, and the rational filling of vacant posts is still pending. To balance the government exchequer and unemployment problems Mamata Government began to hire a contractual workforce.
By such acts on behalf of the government, the State exchequer could save as much as Rs. 2,500.00 crores a year. Otherwise, with the same workforce of permanent staff, the state exchequer could have been burdened with Rs. 4500.00 crores a year. Instead of creating a permanent workforce, the State government is raising livelihood schemes for women and likewise, a credit of 350,000.00 has been extended to open micro-enterprises.
In the IT field, Mamata Banerjee has promised to create 40,000 IT jobs by bringing in an investment of Rs.3000.00 crores. In a similar manner, the government of West Bengal has launched a self-employment scheme for the jobless youth, named as Yuvashree Arpan Yojana Scheme.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2024 Online Registration Details:
West Bengal Government has launched a scheme called ‘WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana’ under the able leadership of West Bengal Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee on March 06, 2019. The scheme shall mold entrepreneurs by promoting financial incentives. To achieve the growth and progress of the State, the government of West Bengal does everything that is possible.
The creation of jobs which in turn improves the economy is the prime motive to encourage entrepreneurship. The micro, small and medium enterprise departments shall be providing financial help and would be Rs. 100000.00 per aspirant. The Government of West Bengal plans to get at least 5000 aspirants to be funded to enable them to become able entrepreneurs.
1. The scheme is to reduce unemployment and encourage private participation in the economic development of the Nation.
2. To attract youth towards entrepreneurship and make them self-employed.
3. In a way, develop the chain of employment in the citizens.
Eligibility Conditions of the Yojana:
1. The Jobseeker who intends to apply for the yojana should be a permanent resident of WB state.
2. There should not be any criminal charges levied against the applicant.
3. The scheme concentrates on the youth who come forward with novel ideas in the field of business.
4. Applicants with a technical degree from recognized universities can apply for the scheme.
5. Under the Yuvasree scheme, all Diploma as well as ITI-certified aspirants are eligible for this scheme.
6. In case, already enrolled for a similar scheme then Yuvashree Arpan Yojana doesn’t apply here.
Highlights of the Yuvashree Arpan Scheme:
1. The yojana is exclusively an employment generation scheme, especially in the field of engineering works.
2. Making the youth participate in the scheme and enable them to become self-employed stakeholders in society.
3. The dedicated portal will introduce the newest schemes and employment opportunities. The additional information from the MSME benefits young entrepreneurs.
4. In West Bengal, the department of MSME will serve as a nodal agency for the scheme implementation.
5. The scheme shall provide Rs.100000.00 to each beneficiary.
6. The total budget allotted in the scheme is Rs.500 crores.
7. The total number of beneficiaries shall be 50000 in numbers.
Documentation for Application Submission:
1. An applicant must have residential documents.
2. A copy of the Aadhar card as Identity Proof.
3. Submit the academic qualification certificates.
4. Submit a copy of the Experience certificate.
An applicant can fill the application form and submit it at the concerned office. The shortlisted names of selectees are made available on the employment bank. Hence, here are the methods to view and download, or check the status of the application.
WB employment Bank Login:
1. Go to the WB employment Bank website and tap on the Login Option.
2. You will get give Login Options on the Screen as shown below.
3. Select any of the Options and log in to the page using the common credentials like User name and Password.
Check the Enrollment & Yuvasree Application Status:
1. In order to check the enrolment status, the applicant needs to enter the WB employment bank web portal i.e. https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/.
2. On the home page of West Bengal employment bank, Select the ‘view status for enrolment and Yuvasree’ option.
3. On the search page, an applicant shall have to enter the job seeker ID, Captcha Code, and click on the Submit button.
4. Then the respective applicant’s details get reflected on the site.
|Name of the Yojana
|WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
|West Bengal Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee
|March 06, 2019
|WB state unemployed candidates
|Category of the Article
|State govt scheme
Check the Final Waiting List Status:
1st Step: Job seekers who intend to view the final Waiting list status of the Yuvasree scheme must go to the WB Yuvasree Portal i.e. https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/index.php.
2nd Step: On the Yuvasree scheme Web portal, there will be several links displayed. Applicants will have to select the “View Status in Final Waiting List of Yuvasree” link.
3rd Step. The page will get redirected and the applicants will have to enter the jobseeker ID and verification code.
4th Step: After entering the details, you need to click on the search button that is marked ‘Submit.’
5th Step: The entered ID shall check the list of applicants database and the status of the matching ID will get highlighted.