FMS BSNL Login: BSNL welcomes private partners to work in association to build BSNL networks across the nations progressively. The BSNL provides opportunities to explore various fields in an environment.
- Resident welfare associations
- System integrators
- Franchisees of BSNL
- Any registered company or society
- Local cable tv operators
- Telecom infrastructure providers
- Telecom service providers, etc.
The creation of upcoming residential/commercial infrastructure complexes in rural and urban areas on a revenue-sharing basis.
FMS BSNL Login Portal BSNL ePay Registration Details:
BSNL Franchisee Can Earn Up to 50 Percent:
Channel Partners purposively play a prominent role in building, maintaining the BSNL network and its customers. Search and develop ways to expand the BSNL customer base by enticing prospective partners. The partnership is to draw an expansion of the telecom footprint for BSNL. The companies that enter to partner with BSNL through franchisee can benefit a lot. The BSNL offers an attractive revenue-sharing model with a commission of up to 50 percent.
In addition, other benefits the BSNL provides to their franchisee are ample. They are services across the state-level or central-level, commissions, payments (real-time, wallet-based, and app-based). It includes web apps, franchisee, marketing and sales support, 24×7 support, web-based helpdesk, and email & mobile alert.
Channel Partner/ Franchisee Registration:
An applicant will need to fill in the channel partner registration form to seek a franchisee from BSNL. The Complete Registration process is listed below.
1. First, the Applicants must visit the BSNL Franchisee / Partner Registration portal i.e. https://fms.bsnl.in/partnerRegistration.jsp.
2. On BSNL Franchisee / Partner home page, applicants must click on the Register Option as shown below.
3. Once you get the registration page, the applicants must enter the company name, surname, email, work phone, website address, SSA, Selection of Operational SSA, message, Locality, State, circle and click on the Submit button.
4. In case an applicant fills in the details wrongly then, there is a cancellation of the form.
Also Check: TAF COP Portal
Benefits of BSNL FMS:
1. The existence of the BSNL FMS has created benefits to the BSNL franchisee and users.
2. The commission system provides product commission and activity performance commission.
3. It enhances quality service in all parts of the country.
4. High-quality franchisee services can increase BSNL users and thereby increases revenue.
5. The end-users can experience high-quality services in both rural and urban areas in India.
6. With private-public participation, one can find an increase in competition and, it creates an impact on the other services.
7. It improvises communication by adopting digitalized gadgets and Internet services.
8. The apps provide flexible services for service providers when customers make online payments. The apps are mobile apps, wallets, etc.
9. The service providers get BSNL active support whenever a network issue arises.
BSNL has established on 15th September 2000 and it manages telecom services and network management.
The complete control of operations under BSNL began on October 1st, 2000. The BSNL provides telecom services in India by excluding Delhi & Mumbai. Established under the Government of India, BSNL is a public sector company.
The company has an authorized capital of INR 17,000 crores with a paid-up capital of INR 12,500 crores. It comprises INR 5,000 crores equity and preferential shares worth INR 7,500 crores. The company has a grand income of INR 18,907 crores in the Financial Year 2019-20.
BSNL provides telecom Services that include:
- Landline services
- Mobile services including 2G, 3G & 4G in limited area services
- Fiber to the Home
- FTTH services
- Wi-fi services
- Data Center services
- Enterprise data services such as leased Circuits, MPLS VPN, etc.
- The BSNL Telecom Services provide National and International Long-distance services.
A company can seek franchisees under financial terms and conditions such as they will have to submit a non-refundable empanelment fee. The fees can be INR 4.5 lakhs plus 8 percent GST. The payment of the fee amount should be in favour of Demand Draft (Accounts Officer (cash, BSNL, New Delhi)).
The agreement draft speaks about two parts, the integration period and the service provisioning period. The period of integration is of three months, and the service provision period shall be of 24 months. Subsequently, the renewal period will be of 12 months.
Also Read: IFMS Gujarat Portal Login
|Name of the Organization||BSNL|
|Post Name||FMS BSNL Login|
|Franchisee Registration Link||https://fms.bsnl.in/partnerRegistration.jsp|
|Post Category||Central govt Programme|
|BSNL Established year||15th September 2000|
FMS BSNL Login Process:
1st Step: In Order to log in to the FMS Login page, Users must visit the official website i.e. https://fms.bsnl.in/.
2nd Step: Go to the Login section and feed the User name, Password, and log in to the FMS BSNL page.