Krushak Odisha Portal Login: Under the able leadership of Sri. Naveen Patnaik, the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha, a scheme has been initiated to protect the interest of small and marginal farmers and laborers (beneficiaries). The government has opened an online channel to get in connection with the beneficiaries and cater to their needs. If you are one of those farmers you are expected to make an online registration with the web portal and obtain a ‘Krushak Card.’
The start date for the beneficiaries to make an online enrolment began in January 2024. And, the last date of the online registration is not yet released. You can view the Krushak Sathi List 2024 for reference. Therefore, if you aren’t enrolled in the krushak scheme then you must do so at https://www.krushak.odisha.gov.in and reap the benefits.
Krushak Odisha Portal Former Login 2024 Krushak Scheme Card Registration
Digital Single Window Platform for Farmers:
Krushak portal is a single online window platform that hosts endless services to the farmers, agriculturalists and allied sectors. The platform provides access to the farmers to track their real-time status of applications. Further, the platform notifies you with information that serves guidelines, and eligibility criteria to obtain benefits. You can apply for a new registration @krushak portal and for help you can reach to your nearest ‘Mo Seba Kendra.’
Krushak Odisha Vision: Krushak Odisha works on a vision to integrate all records of the Odisha farmers on a single platform and the experienced facts can be framed as multiple use cases to solve the tasks to the future.
Krushak Information Is Authentic: Farmers Can Rely on
1. Are you interested to know about the Krushak services? Then, undoubtedly, you can rely on this web portal for databases on various issues.
2. Every information that is published on the platform is through a thorough verification done by the government extension workers. Every piece of information that a farmer requires can be had such as residential details, farmland details, crops cultivated, livestock reared, and fisheries practised.
3. Krushak database servers are aligned to the 5T vision of governance that shall involve more of a digital work and very little paperwork.
4. The Krushak Odisha has registered authentic information of about 49.5 lakhs. They belong to small, marginal, and landless cultivators and agricultural labourers communities.
Krushak Benefits to the farmers:
1. You can benefit from Ama Krushi services set up by the government of Odisha for free.
2. Ama Krushi services will provide customized services to farmers. The farmers who approach these services will get personalized information on the agricultural aspects around the seasons.
3. If you have enrolled for the Ama Krushi services you will get on your mobile handset weekly calls that refer to farming practices, and crop and livestock management.
4. You can also update your know-how on weather forecasts, pest attack prevention, and corp/cattle disease management.
5. Helpline Call Center:
- You can make a call at live call centre for getting your queries sorted and resolved. Do not hesitate to approach the helpline call center at 155333.
- You can interact with experts online @ [email protected]. You can seek direct communication at the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment, Krushi Bhavan, Keshari Nagar, Bhubaneswar, 751001
Krushak Odisha Registration:
You can make the Krushak Odisha Farmer Registration 2024 by following these simple steps.
1. You must enter the official website krushak odisha Portal www.krushak.odisha.gov.in
2. You will have to click the online registration button to make it available on the screen.
3. You will have to fill in the details such as Aadhaar Card number, mobile number, and other relevant details. Then click on the Send OTP button.
4. The web portal shall deliver an OTP to the registered mobile number and you must submit the OTP in the field.
5. You must upload land, crop, Bank details in the PDF format and then finally click the update profile to submit for registration.
Farmers Login at Krushak.Odisha.gov.in
1. The Formers should visit the Krushak Portal like https://krushak.odisha.gov.in/citizen-portal/login and check details shown on the page. The page will access of Krushak government portal for small and marginal farmers after completion of the registration.
2. The formers should need to fill out the details Aadhar Number and login the page directly.
Krushak Portal Odisha Status Check:
You can check the status of your application’s approval after making its submission. You can check the details of application form acceptance and renewal.
1. You shall have to visit the official website of Krushak Portal Odisha. Further, enter the login details and the web portal will lead to the new page.
2. You must click the check status button, fill your application number in the corresponding field and click on the ‘check status’ button.
View / Download Krushak Sathi List:
The portal hosts the list of the selected farmers for the Krushak Odisha Scheme.
1. You must visit the Krushak Odisha Portal click on the ‘Odisha Krushak Sathi List’ on the check option, and view a list of the farmers in the PDF form.
2. You must click the download button, you can check for your name and details in the downloaded PDF file.