HDFC Scholarship: Covid 19 pandemic aftermath has pulled in the attention of many Corporates to make donations to society in one form or another. Likewise, HDFC Ltd announces private scholarships to the students of India. They should be pursuing schooling, UG, PG, a diploma from a recognized university (center/state) across India.
The HDFC Ltd has initiated the cause to support Indian students during this Covid affected period. The scholarship labelled as HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship allows general, OBC, SC, and ST category students. The HDFC bank renders the covid crises support, a scholarship is to bring a change (Parivartan), an act of corporate social responsibility.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2021-2022 Details:
The bank plans to spend a corpus fund of INR 9 crore to enable about 3200 students ranging from school to PG level. The student shall be sanctioned with a scholarship of INR 75000.00 and is for a single time only. The one-time financial help is from INR 15,000.00 to INR 75000.000.
The scholarship shall be divided among school and college attending students. The students from class 1 to class 12 shall cover 1,800 students and the students doing diploma, graduation, and PG courses shall cover 1,400. The main motto of the HDFC Scholarship scheme is to give Financial support to the poor and needy students who lost either or both of their parents or earning members during the pandemic.
Ms. Ashima Bhat Garu Said, “Students are the future of our nation, and their education is important. The Coronavirus Pandemic has adversely impacted many people across India and many student’s educationis at risk.”
The crisis support scholarship is for those students who do quit education and drop out from schools/colleges due to financial reasons during a pandemic. It is the second year in succession to run HDFC bank’s educational crisis support scholarship (ECSS). This year in 2021 the bank expects to receive at least 60,000 applications for the newly launched Scholarship program, Parivartan Covid Crises Support Scholarship.
The scholarship is issued on two important parameters. First, pick up students who lost their parents battling Covid 19. Second, select students whose family income is less than 6 lakhs and leave education as financial crises engulf them. However, here are the essential documents that allow the management to validate the stated facts. The student must upload the following documents for financial help to pursue education at the schooling, diploma level, UG, or PG level.
- Produce the marks sheet of the education until done.
- An identity proof issued from the govt of India such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN card.
- Provide proof of the education status in form of fee receipt, Bonafide Certificate, Admission letter, Institution’s identity card.
- Death Certificate of parents or proof of joblessness in the time of Covid 19, any such document that resembles the aforesaid essentials declaration from the Corporate.
- Students who are facing family crises need to be endorsed by at least two persons. They can be a school teacher, headmaster, government officer, college, or doctor.
- The student must produce the bank account details and also provide the student’s photograph.
In nutshell, the Badhte Kadam scholarship 2021-22 is provided to students who are unwilling to discontinue college which is the result of financial crises. And, something that has become inevitable for Covid 19 pandemic. Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2021-22 is granted to students whose lives got affected due to Covid Pandemic. The process of selection is quite simple and it does not consider the academic records of the students.
- The process is a multi-stage one and students are listed out based on those affected by the pandemic. The applications are reviewed and the students are listed out on a rolling basis.
- HDFC Badhte Kadam views the crisis issues based on eligibility.
- The students are put on telephonic interaction and after the documentation verifications, the list of candidates is finalized and published online.
Also Read: Praxis Women Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
HDFC Scholarship 2021-22 Parivartan Procedure to Apply
1. To apply for the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship scheme, the applicants must visit the official website i.e. i.e. www.hdfcbank.com.
2. On the home page, applicants must find the HDFC Scholarship link and click on the New user Register here Option. The application must fill in the details and then submit it.
3. After successful registration, the applicants shall get a confirmation mail, and here the applicant must activate the link.
4. The applicants should hit on the Activation link in order to proceed and login to the website to apply.
5. The registered applicants must tap on the ‘Apply for a Scholarship” link and start to fill in the details as well as upload the scanned copy as per the prescribed format, and then submit the application form.
Communication with HDFC Bank:
Students can gain first-hand information on the scholarships, its approvals, and the process of disbursement of the scholarship. The Corporate bank makes information available at www.hdfcbank.com or the beneficiaries can get their queries justified from Rajiv Banerjee, Vice President & Vertical Head, HDFC Bank Ltd., Mumbai, Tel: 91-22-66521307 (D) / 66521000 (B) & 09920454102 (M). The beneficiary can directly contact the concerned Vice President & Vertical Head @ [email protected]
|Scholarship Name||HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship|
|Initiated by||HDFC Ltd|
|Type of Scheme||Private|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Eligible applicants||General, OBC, SC, ST Category Indian Students|
|Last date to apply||31st July 2021|
Also Read: Google Scholarship 2021-2022