Praxis Women in Tech Scholarship: Praxis Business School (PBS) every year conducts post-graduate (PG) courses in the field of Management, Cyber Security, Data Sciences, and Data Engineering. The educational institution encourages women in technology and data careers by providing a scholarship amount of INR 100,000.00. Praxis wants to benefit the women in tech, through scholarship programs thus bringing down the course fee. The women beneficiaries should apply for the scholarship via online mode only and the deadline date is 28th February 2022.
Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship Apply Now
Women in Tech (WiT) Need of the Hour:
Digital involves technology, data, and people who dwell in shaping the digital world. Most of the technology industry has a dominant force of male leadership. On contrary, women are underrepresented in the data and technology field, one can observe gender diversity globally. In order to create data talent of women, drive-in sustainable careers, and financial independence women are supposed to be the torch-bearers in data and tech. This is in accordance with the research that states women provide better solutions to global problems.
Eligibility for Praxis WiT Scholarship 2022 in PGDM
1. Praxis Wit Scholarship 2022 n PGDM is open for all women aspirants approved for 2-year full-time admission at Praxis.
2. The applicant must hold a domicile of Indian Nationality and must have applied for any of the courses such as PGDM, PGPSC, PGDPS, or PGPDE.
3. The applicant must have aced Praxis Aptitude Test 2022 which is an essential parameter to seek admission at Praxis Business School.
4. The applicant must have done the necessary education to seek admission in their desired course.
5. The applicant who has applied for Praxis WiT scholarship must qualify with the following percentage in CAT/XAT ( 70 %), CMAT (75%), or MAT/ATMA (80%).
Process Involved in Praxis WiT Scholarship 2022:
1. The applicant (women) should have satisfied the criteria established for the scholarship.
2. The applicant must select the single category at the time of admission itself.
3. A WIT scholarship will be renewed every year based on the recipient’s performance.
4. A minimum of CQPI should be maintained every trimester for continuance with the scholarship.
5. The scholarship awards are decided by Praxis Business School and hence the institution’s decision is final.
The Process to apply for Praxis WiT Scholarship?
An applicant at Praxis Business School will have to perform the following steps in filling out the application form.
1st step: To apply for this scholarship, the applicant must visit the Praxis Portal ie. https://praxis.ac.in/scholarships, and click on the Apply Now Option.
2nd Step: Applicants will get 3 options on the screen. They are, Instructions, Courses, and Steps to follow. In order to apply for this WIT scholarship, applicants should click on the Steps to follow Option and follow the steps one by one.
3rd step: The applicant must create an account through the Praxis Portal and verify the OTP in order to validate their personal details on the login form.
4th Step: The applicant must also verify the email as that stands as a source of official correspondence through the praxis business school.
5th step: The applicant should fulfill the Application form online without miskates.
6th step: The applicant must follow the instructions and make an online application fee payment.
7th step: After completion of the application and careful checking of filled-in details, the applicant must submit the application form.
Also Read: NSP Scholarship Status 2022
Important Instruction for Online Admission Application 2022:
1. The applicant must create a profile to apply for various programs. The applicant will receive login credentials such as login User ID, password after the applicant validates the email address.
2. The applicant must be careful in filling forms, any inaccurate, incorrect information shall not be processed for interviews.
3. The order of the selection process and admission for the applicant is solely in the hands of Praxis Business School.
4. An applicant can post queries in the Any Query? form. A non-selected applicant’s correspondence with the business school shall not be entertained.
5. At the end of the application, the applicant must affix the latest picture and submit a signature. The application form fee is non-refundable.
Scholarship Reduces the Applicant’s Course Fee by Rs.100,000.00:
The eligible students for the scholarship of INR 100,000.00 can have a course fee waiver. An amount of INR 100,000.00 shall be deducted from the course fee and the remaining amount will have to be remitted.
The course fees applicable for the recipients of the WiT scholarship will be as follows:
|Name of the Course
|Course Short Name
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management
|INR 7.51 Lakhs
|Post Graduate Program in Data Science
|INR 4.21 Lakhs
|Post Graduate Program in Cyber Security
|INR 2.58 Lakhs
|Post Graduate Program in Data Engineering
|INR 2 Lakhs
Praxis Business School Foundation Overview:
Established with an objective to create leaders in the digital age. The Praxis Business School offers post-graduate diploma courses in management, data science, data engineering, and cyber security. The business school is located in Kolkata and Bangalore. Praxis is a Greek word meaning ‘to do.’ or practicing art, science, or technical occupation. Hence, keeping in mind the school brings a program that is a blend of art, the science of theoretical learning, and the inclusion of practical training.
Prof Charanpreet Singh, Director, and Co-founder, Praxis Business School Foundation got the curriculum designed and delivered to emphasize contemporary digital technologies. Moreover, imbibing the technologies in the areas of marketing, operations, finance, human resources, etc.
Praxis Business School Four Components Defining Ecosystem:
1. Praxis Business School makes a continual search for students who are curious and passionate about the tech, management, and data learning processes.
2. The teaching staff comprises professors who do hold high industry professionalism and excellent academic pedigree.
3. The business school lays a blueprint for students in industry needs such as design, delivery, mentorship, and recruitment.
4. The learning process engages digital and physical infrastructure just to facilitate collaborative learning. It in turn creates robust career opportunities.
|Name of the Authority
|Praxis Business School
|Praxis Women in Tech (WiT) Scholarship
|Mode of application
|Category of the Article
|Last date to apply
|28th February 2022
|Admission Helpline Number
Also Read: TATA Scholarships 2022