IOCL Scholarship: Every year Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) provides scholarships to meritorious students as a part of the corporate social responsibility activity. To be suitable for the IOCL Merit Scholarship Programme, the students should satisfy the below-given eligibility conditions. Each year the scholarship is in this manner. Indian Oil Merit Scholarship Scheme is meant for 10+ /ITI students for 2000 scholarships and 600 scholarships for graduate & postgraduate students. The Professional scholarships are divided in a below-listed manner.
- For Engineering- 300
- For MBBS – 200
- And For MBA- 100
IOCL Scholarship 2022-2023 Apply Online Details:
1. Students pursuing full Time/ Regular courses only.
2. For courses 10+/ITI, Engineering & MBBS the student must be Bonafede of full time and regular school. A student is eligible to apply in the first year of the above-mentioned levels of education.
3. The gross annual income of the family should not exceed INR 1,000,00. In case of neck-on-neck competition, then the student’s family income shall be taken into account. In comparison, the student with a family income of about INR 60,000 shall be preferred over the INR 1,000,00.
4. The submitted Income certificate should be from the appropriate civil authorities of the State/UTs/Central Governments.
1. IOCL Selection board will consider the total aggregate marks of all respective subjects to calculate the percentage of marks for the IOCL Merit Scholarship scheme. For postgraduate scholarship, the student must submit the total aggregate marks of all subjects. The student must consider all academic years of graduation.
2. The percentile system is adopted to normalize the obtained marks. The system applies to all streams and this method is followed as the students belong to different education boards, and universities/ institutions.
Online Registration Form for IOCL Scholarship:
1st step: Students can apply online by logging in at https://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com or at https://www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx.
2nd Step: The student must click on the About Us available in the menu section. On the Indian Oil for Society tab, students will have to select the Indian Oil Scholarship link and check the scholarship page on the new tab.
3rd Step: The Students should Fill in the form with personal as well as Educational information and upload the required documents as per the instructions.
4th Step: After completion of the online application form, the system shall provide a unique registration number. The applicant must write a note of the reference number for future reference.
5th Step: The applicants shall receive an SMS message on the mobile number/email message that stands as a token of the confirmation. It confirms that the online application form has reached the management desk.
Condition for Scholarship:
1. The student who wants to apply for a scholarship must not hold any other scholarship /stipend/financial aid from any source.
2. The selected students shall receive scholarships on a half-yearly basis and shall be mediated through the Principal/ Head of School/College/Institute.
3. The IOC does not assure any job to the student(scholar) who has benefited from the scholarship. The IOCL reserves the authority to reject or continue the scholarship grant without any notice/assigning any reason.
4. The student will have to oblige the rules and regulations when the IOCL reserves the right to cancel/ change guidelines, and conditions in full or part at any given point in time.
IOC Scholarship for Meritorious Students:
- The Professional courses such as engineering, medical, and MBA the monthly scholarship reward shall be Rs.3000.00.
- For undergraduates of other streams, the scholarship reward shall be Rs.2000.00.
- For students of 10+ and ITI, the scholarship rewards shall be Rs.1000.00.
- A special bonus prize shall be awarded to the Top 10 in 10+ / Top 3 in graduate/postgraduate shall be given INR 10,000 at the IOC premises.
Procedure to Submit Students’ Documents:
1. The requisite documents along with the Online Application Form must be sent for scrutiny/verification. For this, the applicant must take a printout of the application form and documents which must be duly signed ones.
2. The student must be cautious while filling the application form because the application shall be rejected if any discrepancies are found.
3. In case of wrong/misleading information or fake documents submitted at the time of scrutiny then IOCL shall seek legal action against parents/guardians etc.
4. The documents should be sent in a sealed cover and delivered through speed post or registered post on or before 31.10.21.
The official address for the document submission:
- Sify Technologies Limited,
- IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION
- Plot No B 7, Sector-132,
- Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh)
IOC Energy Supplier: Network Performances
Indian Oil Company is considered as the energy of India and its contribution in the Indian Petroleum products markets is half the market share. In 2020-21 the sales were 81.027 million metric tonnes and it scored high recognition in its performance. Indian Oil has a refining capacity of 80.55 MMTPA and has a dedicated pipeline network of 15000 km across the nation. The transport fuels across the nation were BS-IV grade and on March 16th, 2020 the entire nation’s transport fuel got transformed to BS-VI grade complacent.
Statistical Data of IOCL Services:
It has established a network of 56,000 customer touch-points and the Indian Oil employees transport fuel to tough terrain, plains, and all adverse climatic conditions to serve the nation with needful fuels. Indian Oil accounts for 32,000 + fuel stations and Kisan Seva Kendra outlets in rural markets.
The company never compromises on quality and quantity assurance. Keeping in the quality standards, it serves the most important sectors such as Defence services, Railways, State Transport sectors, and agricultural and marine sectors.
Also Check: Indian Oil Login
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil|
|Scholarship Name||IOCL Scholarship|
|Scholarship started by||Indian Oil|
|Eligible Students||Class 10/ ITI, Engineering, Medical, MBA, UG/ PG Professional students|
|Rewards per month||For Engineering, Medical, MBA- Rs.3000,|
UG/ PG Students- Rs.2000,
For Class 10th/ ITI- Rs.1000
|Special bonus||Rs.10000 for Top 10 students in 10th Level and top 3 in Professional courses|
|Mode of Registration||Online/ Offline|
|Last date to apply Online||31.10.2021|
Also Read: Colgate Scholarship 2021-2022 Apply Online