Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022 (SC/ ST/ OBC) Registration Dates
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme: The Karnataka State Government is going to Start a new Scheme for the Students who are Studying 10th and 12th Classes in Karnataka Schools and Colleges.
It is going to distribute free laptops and Mobile Phones to well-Educated Students. On this particular page, we are going to explain this Scheme.
So all Beneficiaries who are Citizens of Karnataka State can Check the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme full details here.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Apply Online Details
The Karnataka State CM H.D. Kumaraswamy Garu has launched the New Scheme of Free Laptop to Help the Poor and Needy SC, ST, and OBC students to gain their Knowledge.
The Main Intention of this Scheme is to contribute the Digital Education among the beneficiaries. And this scheme will apply to Only Karnataka State SC, ST, OBC Students who are Studying in 10th & 12th Classes.
The State Government has allocated 299 Crores to Implement this Scheme throughout State. Roughly, the CM H.D. Kumaraswamy Garu is going to give Free Laptops to 33000 Students.
The Eligibility of this scheme, required Documents to apply Online, and How to apply this Scheme details are Clearly given below.
Scheme Eligible Categories:
The main objective of this Scheme:
- The main intention of this scheme is to give the best Education online to all the Students who are Staying in Karnataka State.
- And another main motto of this scheme is to improve their Computer Knowledge and Skills to perform their Higher Classes.
- This Scheme is also will help the Beneficiaries to Start their Self Projects directly from their Homes by Using Laptops.
1. Beneficiaries must complete their 12th Class with 85% of marks from recognized universities or colleges approved by State and Central governments.
2. And the Students should belong to SC/ ST and OBC Category. The rest of the Categories will not eligible for this scheme
3. Applicants must have the Civitenship of Karnataka State and they should stay in Karnataka State.
4. Beneficiaries’ annual income must be below 2 lakh.
Eligible Courses: All Students who are Studying Polytechnic Course, 12th Class Course, Engineering and Medical Courses will eligible to apply this Scheme. And the minimum required Qualification is the 12th Standard.
- SSC Orignal Certificate
- 12th and Degree Original Certificate
- Address Proof of the Karnataka State.
- Citizen of Karnataka Proof
- Voter Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account front Page
- SC/ ST/ OBC Caste Certificates
- Income Certificate
|Name of the Scheme||State Govt Scheme|
|Scheme Implemented By||CM H.D. Kumaraswamy Garu|
|Karnataka CM||H.D. Kumaraswamy|
|Total Budget Allotted to this scheme||299 Crores|
|Main Motto of this Scheme||To gain their Computer Skills and Knowledge|
|Scheme Launch year||Academic Session 2020-2021|
|Scheme Official website||Check Karnataka State Government website|
|Mode of Apply||Online Only|
|Eligible Applicants||SC/ ST/ OBC|
|The benefit of this Scheme||Free laptops|
How to apply to the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme?
1st Step: All the eligible Beneficiaries must visit the Official website of Karnataka State i.e. https://dce.kar.nic.in/freelaptop.html.
2nd Step: And Check out the total Karnataka State Official website home page and find out the New Schemes list.
3rd Step: After Find the Free Laptop Scheme links, you need to open them on the new page.
4th Step: Then, you will get the Scheme full details on the screen. Start to fill up the Scheme application form with your proper details. And also upload require scanned Documents.
5th Step: After Appling the application form, You need to go Submit Button and Hit on the Submit option. After clicking the Submit option, you will get the Eknowlegement ID and Verification Code to your mobile number.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q 1: Is the Karnataka Free Laptop Programme launched or not?
Answer: Yes. The Karnataka Free Laptop programme has introduced by Karnataka CM. But the mode of application will be started soon.
Q 2: How to distribute Free Laptops for all the Karnataka 10th/ 12th Class Students?
Answer: All eligible students will be intimated by the state govt and distributed school wise and College wise.
Q 3: What is the Application Fee for General and reserved category students? And how to Apply Online for the Free Laptop yojana?
Answer: Kar Free Laptop scheme is the state govt launched scheme. So, no one should pay the Application Fee online or offline. We will update the Scheme Online application Official website link here soon.
Also Check: UP Free Laptop Yojana Apply Online