Khajane 2 Login: The finance department of Karnataka has incorporated an integrated financial management system, IFMS. It creates comprehensive management for the functionaries of the finance department. The finance department, the government of Karnataka, defines the web portal as Khajane II, and it establishes on the web portal as k2.karnataka.gov.in.
The purpose of the portal is to take care of the treasury activities. The agencies and individuals who seek the services from treasury departments will need to register themselves in Khajane 2 login. Department of Treasuries, Government of Karnataka designs, develops and maintains web applications and govt authorizes for specific users.
Khajane 2 Login K2 Karnataka Challa Payment Status Details:
Purpose of Khajane II:
The government of Karnataka has simplified the payment facility. Now customers can payments from anywhere and anytime. With the introduction of a new facility of e remittance mechanism, a customer can remit to the government through the following payment modes.
- K2 Challan,
- K2 Challan generation,
- Challan generation forms
The service providers and government departments can benefit the most from the treasury department portal. It defines many functions of the portal khajanae2.karnataka.gov.in features that serve customers purposively.
1. The treasury department uses the web portal and provides a good work experience to the customers.
2. It entertains customers to make bill deposits, pay challans, and several other financial debt options. The tracking status of the customer’s activity at the treasury department is available.
3. It tells about the transparency of the government treasury department’s commitment to serving customers’ needs.
The Process to Login Khajane 2 Online:
Customers can make an easy login into the Khajane 2 portal login, and the process is simple. Follow the instructions as describes below.
1st Step: Customers who wish to log in to the K2 Karnataka web Portal, First visit the Khajane 2 official website and hit on the “DMS login” as per preference on the K2 Home page.
2nd Step: The customer must enter the department user login page for the selection of options. The Prescribed login page is as shown below.
3rd Step: The customer must enter the username, password, and captcha code, select the language preference and click on the “sign-in” button.
4th Step: The customer will make login to the portal and initiate the task that is in requirement.
Challan Generation via K2 Portal Process:
The treasury department of the Karnataka government illustrates the challan with the following parameters.
- Date of challan
- Remitter details
- Department details
- Purpose details.
1. To generate the Challan via the K2 portal, First, applicants can open the website of the government of Karnataka i.e. www.k2.Karnataka-gov.in and click on the ‘generate challan’ button on the services column on the homepage.
2. Once you hit on the Generate Challan link, you will get the Challan Form on the screen as shown below.
3. Applicants must enter the remitter details such as first name, last name and middle name, address, e-mail, mobile number. In the department details, select the category, select the district, and the department name, and the DDO code, DDO office.
4. Enter the purpose details, select them from the drop-box, and write the purpose-specific. Enter the amount for remittance and the head of the account.
5. An applicant can use the ‘Add Button’ to make any additions in the fields. The applicant can use the ‘reset button’ to make changes in the columns. When an applicant completes the challan generation form, then press the ‘submit button.’
6. After submitting the challan generation form, a reference number will be on display an applicant must keep the reference number for future references.
Challan Payment Methods:
1. Customers can pay through Internet Banking Credit Card/Debit Card. The payments can be over the NEFT at the departmental counters/ office payments through facilitation centers.
2. BHIM/ UPI, Point of Sale (POS), Payment via Citizen Facilitation Centres such as Karnataka One, Bangalore One, etc., are the means to make challan payments.
Search Challan on Khajane 2 Portal:
1. Open the K2 Portal, and click on the “Search Challan” icon on the homepage. The homepage will enter to the search challan page.
2. A customer must feed the details such as challan reference number or the bank reference number and then hit on the search button.
3. The challan page will open, and customers can save it for future references.
How to verify Challan Payment Status Online?
1. Open the browser and insert the web portal i.e. https://k2.karnataka.gov.in/index_en.html.
2. The home page of the web portal provides several links, and click on the link ‘Verify the challan payment status.’ The current web page will enter the webpage, ‘E Payment Status.’
3. An applicant must enter the e-reference number and type in the Captcha shown figuratively and hit on the submit button. Now, applicants can find the status on the web page.
|Name of the Department
|Finance department of Karnataka
|Khajane K2 Portal
|K2 Portal link
|Khajane 2 Web portal link
|State govt Programme
Also Check: Key2beneficts Login
Check Pensioner Payment Status at Khajane 2 Portal:
1. Go to the K2 Karnataka official website and click on the ‘search pensioner payment status’ icon on the K2 Main web page.
2. A pensioner must enter the SSP ID, Captcha code in the available space. Then, pensioners should hit on the search option and track the pensioner’s Payment status Online.
Also Check: Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme