KLU ERP Login: In 2009, UGC, MHRD Govt. of India has promulgated KL University, officially as K L Deemed to be University, formerly K L College of Engineering (KLCE). It began in 1980, as a college of engineering with eight schools that offer academic programs at various levels of higher education, such as UG, PG, Doctoral, and post-doctoral, and many industry-focused courses. It is located in Vaddeswaram under the purview of Tadepalle Municipal Corporation and at close proximity to Vijayawada, AP. Students and parents can learn more in detail at https://www.kluniversity.in and Helpline Centre in India is +91 – 863-2399999, Extn: 1080.
An Open Invitation 15% for Foreign Nationals:
The University has allotted 15 percent of the seats in all courses run in KLU. The foreign national must possess PIO cardholders, NRI-sponsored students, and OCI dual citizens. The foreign student can join the University directly through the allotted quota. They can skip taking the entrance exam to seek admission.
KLU ERP Login 2022-23 www.newerp.kluniversity.in KL LMS Login Portal
KL University Admissions Open 2022-23 Apply Online:
1. The student must head over to the Official website https://www.kluniversity.in.
2. A student should make an entry to the index page of the web portal at https://www.kluniversity.in and click the search button.
3. On the index page, one must click the ‘Apply now’ button of the Admissions 2022-23 link on the tab.
4. Students will get the Admission Registration form on the screen. One is supposed to fill out the details on the dialog box for the registration. The students should type in the following, name, email, and Phone number, and make a selection of (State, city, campus applying for, course) and hit the submit option.
Algorithm of the Registration process for an Online Application form:
The student is expected to execute four steps for the submission of the online application form:
1. Step 01: The students should register themselves on the web portal for registration.
2. Step 02: The student must verify the email and mobile handset to utilize it for future use.
3. Step 03: The student must fill out the application form online.
4. Step 04: It becomes essential to make fee payments for the application form.
KLEEE Application 2022-23:
The interested students must move to step 04 and make an application fee payment of Rs. 1,000.00. The application form should be submitted through the Online Online. KLU opens admissions for UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses at its two centers, namely Vijayawada, and Hyderabad.
3-Phases Admission Program:
Two phases of admissions have been completed and the results are announced online. The third phase of admissions is yet to be conducted and the confirmed schedule is listed as follows.
|University Name||KL University (KLU)|
|KLU official Portal||www.kluniversity.in|
|ERP Login||Click Here|
|admission Open Year||2022-2023|
|The late date of Application submission||May 19, 2022|
|Issue of online admit cards||May 20, 2022|
|Exam Date of KLEEE-2022||May 21, 22, 23, & 24 May 2022|
|Results shall be on the portal by||May 25, 2022.|
|Admissions Online Apply link||https://www.kluniversity.in/admissions/2022/|
Also Check: BSNL ERP ESS portal Login
KLU ERP Login:
1st Step: The students will have to check the KL ERP Portal i.e. www.newerp.kluniversity.in and hit the login link.
2nd Step: On the login page one should tap on the login option and enter the ERP dashboard by fulfilling the login form.
Finding it Difficult to Recall the Secret Code:
1. To change the password or Forget the password, the students must click the Forgot password link on the login page.
2. The students Should enter the details on the ‘request password reset page.’
3. The web portal shall display the steps to finish the resetting of the password.
Student Course Registration at KLUniversity:
1. Open the new ERP portal on the student portal, one must reach out to academic registration>student course registration.
2. The web portal gives choice to the student to view courses and further make selections from the dropbox menu. Select the desired selection against courses. The schedule provides a timetable for each course and selection.
3. The student must complete the section formalities and then click the ‘save’ button to maintain a record of the timetable on the server. Finally, students should hit the submit link and it completes the registration process.
4. The KLU portal shall display ‘student registration successfully completed.’
Also Check: SJC Student ERP Portal Login