Mera ration mobile app has launched by the Indian government on 12th March 2021 to help the Migrant labours and ration cardholders in the pandemic situations across India. This mobile application will provide the complete transaction details and ONORC services. Mera Ration app has developed by the Indian govt associated with the NIC Organization. By using the Mera ration application, all beneficiaries can able to find the nearest ration shops and available stock.
All eligible migrant labours and ration cardholders can install this mobile application and use the NFSA Services. After launching the mobile app, there are only 2 languages available such as Hindi and English. In the month of May 2021, the government has added more languages like Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Oriya, Punjabi to view the details.
Mera Ration Mobile app Download Registration details:
Due to the national wide Lockdown, Indian prime minister Narendra Modi Garu has introduced more schemes and one nation and one ration card system. Under the ONORC system, more than 2.4 Crore Migrant workers, Labours, and Ration cardholders were benefited.
To Utilize the ONORC services, the Indian govt has created the Mera Ration Android & IOS app. Citizens will allow installing this app in both Android and IOS software.
List of Available Services in the Mobile app:
The Mera Ration app Home screen contains the 10 Options. The List of Important services are given below.
- Know your Entitlement
- Nearby Ration Shops
- ONORC States
- My transactions
- Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhar Seeding
- Suggestions / Feedbacks
- FPS Feedback
List Languages available in the Mobile app:
- Indian Government has given access to use the Mera ration mobile app for the Migrant labours and Ration cardholders only.
- To use the mobile app services, beneficiaries should be a citizen of India.
- Beneficiaries should have Aadhar Card and Ration Card Number to access all services.
|Name of the Department||Food & Public Distribution Department govt of India.|
|app Created by||Indian Government|
|Eligible Citizens||Migrant Labours and Ration cardholders|
|Launched Date||12th march 2021|
|Name of the app||Mera Ration app|
|Category of the Post||Central government scheme|
|Scheme Name||Mera Ration Programme|
Also Read: Win Rs.50000 by creating the ONORC Logo
Mera Ration Mobile app Download Process:
1st step: To download the Mera Ration app, Citizens should go through the Google Play store and type the Mera Ration and click on the Search button.
2nd Step: Once open up the mobile app, uses should click on the Install button and download it.
3rd Step: After Installing the app, beneficiaries can utilize the services listed on the Home screen. The Mera Ration app Home Screen contains 10 Options. The Cleared picture is shown below.
ONORC Registration via app:
All ration cardholders should complete the Registration via Mera ration app by following the steps listed below.
1st Step: First, Citizens should Open the mobile app.
2nd Step: On the Mera ration app home page, you need to click on the Registration option.
3rd Step: Once hitting the registration Option, Users will get the ONORC Registration Page. Here, Users must enter the valid Ration Card number and click on the Submit button.
4th Step: Next, Users will get the Card Member details and Migration details. An applicant must select the State, District, Migration Period, Mobile number, Migration Remark and complete the ONORC Registration by clicking the Submit button.
Note: If you want to migrate the Card can use the Migration Option otherwise not required to fill in the Migration details.
Know your Entitlement via app:
1. To know the Entitlement of your ration card should open the same app.
2. Go to the second Option namely Know your Entitlement.
3. Enter the 112 digits Ration Card Number or 12 digits Aadhar Number and know your Card entitlement by hitting the submit button.
ONORC State Details:
All ration cardholders can view the ONORC States details using the Mera Ration app. To view the ONORC state, you can go through the Forth option and check the details of the states.
Check Last Six months Transition Details via app:
1. To verify the ration transaction details of the last 6 months must go through the Mera ration mobile app.
2. And Go to the 5th option on the ONORC Home screen.
3. Provide the twelve digits valid Ration Card number and check the last 6 months’ transaction details.
How to Find Nearby Ration shops through the app:
1. Citizens who want to find the nearby ration shops to collect the ration should use the Mera Ration Mobile app.
2. In this app, the Nearby ration Shops option will be shown on the Home screen.
3. Ration Cardholders can go through the link of Nearby Ration Shops and check the address.