YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus scheme has launched by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy on Monday. On 7th September 2020, the Andhra Pradesh Honorable CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy Garu successfully introduced the two new schemes for women beneficiaries at Camp Office Tadepalli.
This scheme’s main Intention is to provide nutritiously and Vitamin Foodgrains to Pregnant Women, Mothers, and below ten years old Children. The Chief Minister said that under the YSR Sampoorna Poshana scheme and YSR Sampoorna Poshana plus schemes, around 30.16 lakh Andhra Pradesh state mothers and Childres will be benefited.
And, he announced that around 55,607 Anganwadis will ready to serve nutritious food for Pre-Primary- 1 and Pre- Primary- 2 school children from Monday to Saturday every month.
Under this Sampoorna Poshana Plus scheme, more than 30.16 lakh women, as well as Childres and 55,607 Anganwadi Centers, will be benefited in the state of AP from the financial year 2020. The AP CM has allotted Rs.1863 Crore budget to Implement this scheme for women and children beneficiaries.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2022 Registration Details
The Krishna District Collector Md Imtiaz said that around two lakh sixteen thousand children from 3810 Anganwadi Centers in AP were benefited in the year 2019. After addressing the details about the Krishna District, the AP CM has released a 70 Crore budget to supply More nutritious food grains to the Pregnant women and Children.
According to a recent survey, every year around 51.9 Percent of Pregnant women are suffering from anemia and Nutrition problems, and 36.3 percent of children born low weight due to the lack of Nutritions. So, the AP CM has launched the Sampoorna Poshana Plus scheme to overcome this situation in the AP state.
As per the scheme policies, the nutritious food is going to supply in 77 Tribal areas covering 55,607 Anganwadi centers. Under this scheme, more than 4 lakh women beneficiaries and Children will be benefited from September 10th, 2020.
The state government has not addressed any online registration process to implement this scheme. Only Pregnant women must register their names with the Proper details in the Anganwadi centers to get nutritious food during the period of Pregnancy.
- Pregnant women and Lactating mothers and Children from Below poverty line beneficiaries will be eligible for this scheme.
2. The women Beneficiaries who need to enroll your names under this scheme must be a Permanent resident of AP state.
3. The state and Central government employee children and Women will not be allowing for Sampoorna Poshana Plus Pathakam.
1. Children Beneficiaries from Six months to thirty-Six months age will get one egg, twenty ml Milk, and two hundred Grams Balamrutham for thirty days. The state govt will spend Rs.600 per head from 6 to 36 months of age children
2. From 36 months to 72 months Children will obtain Hot cooked Meals such as 57 grams rice, 15 grams Dal and one egg, 20 ml Milk, and 200 Grams Balamrutham for 25 days.
3. Pregnant women and lactating mothers will get hot cooked Meals including 125 Grams of rice, 25 grams dal, Oil 5 grams, and 25 grams of vegetables. And they will obtain one egg, 200 ml Milk, and energy-based Iron, Calcium, Nutrition nuts.
Required Documents to apply this scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Age Proof or Birth Certificate of Children
- Address Proof of the women
- Medical Reports for Pregnant Women.
- Identity Proof
|Scheme (Pathakam) Name
|YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus scheme(YSR SPPS)
|Scheme Introduced by
|CM Jaganmohan Reddy Garu
|Category of the Post
|State government Scheme
Pregnant Women and Children
|To offer the nutritious and Vitamin Foodgrains to the mothers, Pregnant Women, and Children
About the scheme:
Sampoorna Poshana Scheme and Sampoorna Poshana Plus both schemes are the state government scheme launched by the AP CM Garu to provide quality food for the BPL family beneficiaries to avoid the health effects for pregnant women and children.
This scheme was initiated in February month 2020. Due to the Covid19 pandemic, this scheme has launched on 7th September 2020. To implement this scheme, the AP CM Garu has released the 1863 Crore special budget for women beneficiaries.
Sampoorna Poshana Plus both schemes are going to Implement from September 8th, 2020. Already, the AP CM has passed the notice to district collectors and Anganwadi centers to start to supply the Nutrition food grains.
The Process to register Under the Scheme:
1st Step: Pregnant women, Lactating Mother beneficiaries from BPL families must visit the nearest Anganwadi Centers.
2nd Step: And, Ask for the Sampoorna Poshana Plus scheme application Form.
3rd Step: The beneficiaries must fill the complete application form with the correct details and attach the required documents like Address Proof, Aadhar Card, Medical reports for Pregnant women and etc.
4th Step: After submitting the Sampoorna Poshana Plus scheme application Form, the Anganwadi Teacher will register your names and details Online and provide the scheme benefits every day.
Also read: AP Amma Vadi Scheme