MP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Apply Online, Application Form
MP Free Laptop Scheme: The state government of Madhya Pradesh is going to distribute Free Laptops for Meritorious students only. The Fee Laptop Incentive Programme has launched by Madhya Pradesh Honorable Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan Garu.
Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Incentive programme main objective is to provide Free Laptops for the Merit students who are pursuing Class 12th in MP State private and government Colleges. So, all Students who want to apply for a Free laptop can register their names through the Shiksha Portal i.e. http://shikshaportal.mp.gov.in/Laptop/Public/RegisterGrievance.aspx.
The MP State government has specially designed for Shishka Portal to distribute the Free Laptops for Meritorious Candidates. So, the Male and Female students who are studying 12th Class in MP state-reputed Institutes or Colleges can apply for this Scheme through the below given following links. The Registration process has started on September 14th, 2020.
MP Free Laptop Scheme Registration Details:
MP Free Laptop Incentive scheme is a state government Programme that helps the class 12th students to increase their Computer knowledge. Madhya Pradesh state Shiksha Board will distribute the Free laptops for Class 12th Students Only. No other class students will allow applying for this scheme.
Under this new programme, the state government is going to distribute Free Laptops for the Class 12th standard students who have scored 85% and above marks. The selected students will get Rs.25000 worth of Free laptops from the MP State government.
- Students must have completed the 12th standard in MP State private or Government colleges.
- Applicants should have scored 85% and above marks in the Class 12th to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates who want to register for this scheme must be permanent Citizens of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Only regular students will allow applying for this Free laptop scheme.
Required Documents to be submitted online:
To register for Free MP Board Laptop, applicants must Forward the below-listed documents to the respective board to complete the Registration Process.
1. Students Front& Back Aadhar Card Copy
2. Academic Certificates (10th Class & 12th Class)
3. Active Bank account Details or Bank Passbook Front-page
4. Applicants Passport Size Photo
5. Address Proof of the candidate
|Name of the Scheme||MP Free Laptop Scheme|
|State government||Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Portal||MP Shiksha Portal|
|Scheme Launched by||Madhya Pradesh Honorable Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan Garu|
|Objective||To distribute the Free Laptops for the |
meritorious Students who are pursuing 12th Class in MP Board.
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Eligible Students||Class 12th Students of MP State|
Also Read: Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The Process to register Grievance?
To Complete the Free Laptop Grievance Registration, students must follow the below listed Important instructions as well as Steps and enroll your names.
1st Step: First, students must visit the Shiksha Portal i.e. http://shikshaportal.mp.gov.in/.
2nd Step: And, Click on the Laptop link which is placed on the first row of the home page.
3rd Step: Then, applicants will get the laptop registration page. The Cleared picture of the laptop page is shown below.
4th Step: The laptop distribution page contains six options. They are:
5th Step: Students must click on the पात्रता जाने link and open the registration page on the new tab.
6th Step: Next, you need to click on the Register button.
7th Step: And, Start to enter the details such as Class 12th MP Board Roll NUmber, Grievance type, Mobile Number, and Captcha Code.
8th Step: After giving the Compulsory details, you need to hit on the register Grievance button.
The Process to view the Payment Status of Laptop Incentive:
1. To track the Meritorious student’s payment status of the Laptop incentive, students must go through the direct link i.e. http://shikshaportal.mp.gov.in/Laptop/Public/EligibleStudentforLaptop.aspx.
2. And, enter Class 12th roll Number of MP Board and click on the get details of Meritorious students.