MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal Registration 2022 Login app
MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal Registration: The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Sri. Shivaraj Singh Chouhan Garu has launched Gramin Kamgar Setu Scheme on July 8, 2020. The targeted audience are street vendors in rural areas of the state to whom the loan amount of INR10,000.00 shall be in disbursement. The process of filing an application is online only through kamgarsethu.mp.gov.in.
When a street vendor makes an online application filling a few important documents must be uploaded. They are Aadhar Card, Residential Certificate, Bank account information, mobile number, and passport size photo.
The loan benefits the road vendors who belong to various professions.
- Rural artisans
- cycle-rickshaw drivers
- ice cream vendors
- barge pullers
- worker board
- chicken egg sellers
- knitting persons
- Fruit sellers
- Bicycle and motorcycle mechanics.
Hence, interested candidates can apply through the web portal: kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in.
MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal Registration 2022 Login Details:
Madhya Pradesh government released the scheme over video conferencing during the Covid 19 crises. The main reason behind it was to see, the street vendors get some benefit from the loan amount. The financial support can make vendors avoid taking loans at high-interest rates from the moneylenders as well. The scheme was targeted to benefit the migrant workers and vendors.
Several schemes are funded through years in which state and central governments contributed assistance. It was in 2017 the state livelihood forum was constituted under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department. In the rural livelihood mission, there are several programmes run from time to time.
To name a few, they are:
- Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana- Rural Livelihood Mission,
- Deendayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kuashalya Yojana,
- Chief Minister Economic Welfare Scheme,
- Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme
- Early Village Entrepreneurship Program.
Functioning of Gramin Kamgar Sethu Scheme:
1. In this Mukhyamantri Gramin Street Vendor loan scheme, the government shall provide to the vendor the following things.
2. The government shall provide low-cost equipment or release funds for migrant laborers/ small traders. These loans are credited into the migrant laborers/ small traders’ bank accounts.
3. The scheme extends to two components, one is old enterprises of rural areas, second is the capital for setting a new enterprise for migrant workers.
4. The government provides Entrepreneurship Development Program training through self-employment training institutes. The training is extended to rural migrant workers.
5. After completion of the training, the loan shall be available from banks.
1. The applicant must be between 18 years and 55 years.
2. The applicant should keep into account the documents for the application.
3. The applicant must have an Aadhar number. In addition, the applicant must have a mobile linked with Aadhar.
4. The applicant should have a bank account with a bank account number, IFSC code.
Important Steps to Fill the application forms:
1. An applicant who is a street vendor can feel free and start to register on the web portal with the option ‘Register.’
2. The applicant must follow the procedure as it mentions, such as entering the OTP number, selecting the rural street vendor, and the Aadhaar number.
3. In case the Aadhar number is not linked to the registered mobile number the applicant can get Aadhaar number verification through biometric at any kiosk.
4. Enter the Aadhaar number and one can find the details of the family members, and the applicant must select the members supporting the business.
5. The applicant must submit the filled-in information about the business and submit the application form.
Steps to be taken after Application Submission:
1. The applicant is advised to refer back to the declaration points and then submit the application.
2. The web portal shall deliver an acknowledgment and it must be printed/ downloaded/screen-shot for future reference.
3. After submitting the application, an acknowledgment will be received, which should be printed/screenshotted and kept safe. Along with this, you will get the application number on your mobile as an acknowledgment.
4. The rural development department shall verify the application and when the information is correct, it shall provide the applicant with an identity card and certificate.
5. The rural development department may identity a discrepancy during verification. The Beneficiary is given an opportunity to make necessary corrections. The applicant shall get an SMS from the office to make corrections.
6. The applicant must re-enter the web portal through mobile number OTP and take the help of the ‘update’ option on the portal.
7. The final copy of the identity card and certificate as street vendor shall be directed to the vendor through SMS and link to the mobile & email. Ultimately, the vendor can download and take a printout of it.
Kamgar Setu Portal Registration Process:
1. To register on the MP Kamgar Portal, applicants must visit the official website i.e. kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in.
2. On the Gramin Kamgar Setu Home page, applicants must click on the register button. The web portal shall take the applicant to the new page. The applicants must verify the mobile number and enter the captcha code.
3. The applicant must click on the ‘Get OTP’ button. A new OTP will be received on the mobile, and it must be entered on the verify space for confirmation.
4. The application must fill in the specific space such as district, development block, and employment and hit on the submit button.
5. On completion of the registration, a new web page shall be on display. The applicant must fill in the asked information on the application and make a submission of it.
|Scheme Name||MP Gramin Kamgar Setu|
|Portal Name||MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal|
|Scheme Launched by||MP State CM|
|Scheme Launched Date||July 8, 2020|
|Category of the post||State govt scheme|
MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Login Process:
1st step: In order to log in to the Gramin Kamgar Setu page, applicants must visit the official website and click on the Login link.
2nd Step: Once you get the Login page, applicants must enter the user name, password and log in to the Kamgar Setu page.
Also read: PM Svanidhi Street Vendor Loan Apply