IFMS MP Treasury Payslip Login 2022 ESS Employee Salary Slip Download
MP Treasury Payslip: The MP government governs the finance department to issue salary slips to the government employees. The finance department, in turn, instructs the Directorate of Treasury & Accounts to disburse the salaries to the government employees. The entire process of enabling employees to view/ update/ download the salary slips can be done through the official website of the treasury department, www.mptreasury.org.
MP Treasury Payslips Download:
Besides downloading the payslip from the MP treasury website, the following features can be obtained from it.
- Personal or Sick leave Application
- General Provident Fund (GPF)
- Traveling Allowance (TA)
- Medical Bill
- Advance Payment (ADVANCE).
Directorate of Treasuries & Accounts:
The treasury department acts as the nodal agency for the financial transaction at the state/ district/ Tehsil level. It is an arm of the Financial department that is assigned to manage payments, and receipts of the government. Treasuries take care of the working activity at the district level while the sub-treasury works as an extension office at the tehsil level.
Important Functions of the Treasuries & Sub-treasuries:
Treasury departments take charge of the following activities, such as payment of bills, receipts, account preparation, deposits, and strong room.
1. The department makes bill payments and in which it collects claims from the drawing and disbursing officers, scrutiny of the DDO’s claims in comparison with the available data in the server
2. It functions in relevance to the Madhya Pradesh Treasury Code 2020, and Madhya Pradesh Finance Code. As a part of the ongoing payment process, the department generates and makes the issuance of cheques.
3. The Treasury department maintains the receipts in the cyber treasury. It makes an entry of the receipts obtained from the banks against the challan deposits.
4. Additionally, the department under the instructions of the competent authority does refund the additionally collected revenue.
5. When it comes to the preparation of accounts it involves in the preparation of receipts and payment of accounts that defines the head of accounts. It incorporates the sub-treasury accounts ( tahsil) into the treasury accounts ( district level).
6. The treasury department submits the accounts to AGMP. The treasury/ sub-treasury dept prepares the list of receipts/payments to the respective drawing and disbursing Officers in the concerned departments.
7. The department keeps an account of various forms of deposits such as personal deposits, civil deposits, education deposits. Moreover, local fund deposits, CCD, special deposits, and revenue deposits also fall in its purview.
8. The deposit holders can collect cheques against the deposited ones at the treasury offices.
9. The treasury department keeps a record of the stamps and also acts as safe in guarding the following activities.
10. It keeps charge of the valuable and duplicate key packets issued by the civil courts and various offices in the concerned districts.
Sign-in Treasury Department at mptreasury.gov.in
1. The user must insert the web portal mptreasury.gov.in and click on the search button. It shall open the index page of the web portal.
2. The user must click on the sign-in link made available on the top corner of the web page. The web portal shall redirect to a new page, and it shall display a sign-in page.
3. The user must enter the details such as user ID, Password by taking aid of the virtual keyboard. The user must type the code (image) in the empty blank and click on the login button.
4. In the bottom row, a series of links are made available to perform those actions, such as new user registration, forgot password, forgot user ID, unlock the account, and cyber treasury demo.
Login Employee Self service (ESS) Portal:
1. The employee must enter the MP Treasury Payslip sign-in page as per the process mentioned above. Then, click on the employee corner link placed on the left panel of the webpage.
2. The employees of MP Treasuries will get the Login page on the computer screen. Now, the employee is required to enter the User ID as well as password, Captcha code and hit on the submit button.
1. In case, one forgets the password then the employee can go to the Login page and click the forgot password link.
2. The employee must enter the user ID and click on the generate OTP Option.
3. The employee shall get the password details on the registered mobile.
Steps to get MP Treasury Payslip/ Salary Slip:
1. The employee must make a login as described above and the page will redirect to HRIMS Home. The employee must click on it.
2. The web portal shall display several links indicating the report Employee’s Payslip Report and the Annual Salary Statement Annual Salary Slip in the report link.
3. Depending upon the requirement, the employee can click on the employee payslip or annual salary statement.
4. The employee must get into the Payslip module, and select the year and month. Then, click on the generate button.
5. After that, the employee can download the payslip and also seek a printout if required
Also Check: NDMC Payslip Login
Registration of Citizen/ Institution:
1. The Citizen/institution must enter the sign-in page as described above. Click on the new registration link as mentioned in the bottom line of the web page.
2. Once you hit on the new registration link, employees will get the Registration form on the display. And, the citizen/institution must enter the details in sequence.
3. The user must mention the user ID and then enter the password and retype to confirm it.
4. The user must enter a security question from dropbox and then the security answer. Then, the user must confirm the security answer as well.
5. The user should select from dropbox where one is a citizen or an institution. Again, the user must enter the image text and click on the confirm button, then click on the submit button.
1. If a user forgets the password, then click on the forgot password on the sign-in page, and then a new page shall open.
2. The user must enter the user ID and generate an OTP. The user’s mobile phone shall receive and by applying it on the concerned webpage one can reset the password accordingly.
Forgot User ID:
1. In case a user forgets the User ID then click on the forgot user ID link, and then enter the details on the redirected new web.
2. Enter the user type, email ID, mobile number and generate the OTP and follow the defined process in a step-by-step manner. The user must click on the submit button and seek the User ID.
Also Check: PFMS Payslip Login