NATS Online Registration Portal has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India to develop the technical skills and knowledge to the youth by providing one-year Apprentice training. The NATS was instituted by the Boards of Apprenticeship Training / Practical Training.
Under the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, a large number of youth will be trained by the central govt every year. Most of State and Central govt organizations will offer Apprenticeship Training through the NATS Online Portal.
The Students who are interested to take training for One-year in-state, central government Institutes as well as private Institutes such as BHEL, HAL, BEL, ISRO, ODF, NPCIL, Central Coalfields Limited, NTPC, ONGC, State Farms Corporation of India, WAPCOS Limited, NEEPCO and etc.
NATS Online Registration Login (National Apprenticeship Training) Details
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) is the Central approved programme that offers to place the Students, providing technical Training and Coaching for the youth of the Country. The NATS is India’s number one Programme established by the MHRD Organization.
The NATS helps the technical and Educational Institutes to recruit the students who have passed out their academics from their respective Campus and also it helps the students to apply for New National Apprenticeship Training Programme in the reputed organization.
Under this NATS Programme, the Students will be trained by the Managers and well technical staff for the period of Apprenticeship Training. And, the Apprentice candidates are paid the Stipend amount of Rs.5000 to Rs.15000 based on the Organization during the period of apprenticeship. After completion of the training period, the apprentice candidates will get the Provisional Certificate from the Central government of India.
NATS Programme Benefits:
1. The NATS Scheme will help young and talented candidates to get a job quickly.
2. This central govt programme improves the applicant’s technical knowledge and skills.
3. During the Period of National Apprenticeship Training, candidates will be paid with the Stipend amount.
4. Under this scheme, the Unemployed youth and Students will hire from the state, central or any Private Organizations.
5. The Managers and Skilled Staff of the Organization will develop the applicant’s skills and technical knowledge.
6. The apprentice Candidates are hired
1. Candidates who want to do as an Apprentice Trainee must have the age above 16 years.
2. Applicants must have a 10th/ 12th/ Degree / PG Certificate with a minimum of 40% pass Percentage.
3. Candidates should not work in any Private or Public Sectors in India.
4. The Self-employed candidates or business persons will not allow applying for this scheme.
5. Candidates must be a Citizen of India. and Applicants must hold the Caste Certificate issued by MRO.
Required Documents & Details to register Online:
1. Applicant’s Identity Proof like Aadhar Card (Front/ Back) or PAN Card or Voter ID Card
2. Address Proof of the Candidates
3. Age Proof-like Birth Certificate or SSC Marks Memo
4. Educational Provisional Certificates.
5. Valid 10 Digits Mobile Number
6. Working Personal Email ID
7. Active Bank Account details with IFSC Code.
|Post Name||NATS Online Registration|
|Programme Name||National Apprenticeship Training|
|NATS Instituted By||Boards of Apprenticeship Training / Practical Training|
|Launched by||Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India|
|Registration Process||Online Mode|
|Objective||To Provide One-year Apprentice Traning|
|How to download Registration Form||Online|
|Category of the Post||Central governmnet scheme|
Also Read: PM Modi Scholarship Apply Online
|Region||Toll-Free Number/ Fax||Mail ID|
|Northern Region||0512 – 2584056/|
Fax- 0512 – 2581504/2584052
|[email protected],[email protected]|
|Western Region||+91-33-23370750 / 23370751/|
|Southern region||18004252239 /|
NATS Students Registration Process:
1st Step: First, Students must visit the official website i.e. http://test.mhrdnats.gov.in/.
2nd step: Click on the Login button.
3rd Step: Scroll down the page and click on Register Here Button.
4th Step: Select a Student option. Then, a New Pop up will be shown on the screen.
5th Step: Students must Select their State, Education Qualification, Year of Passed out, and Academic regulation either regular or part-time.
6th Step: Then, you will get 2 options on the screen. Students must read out the 2 options and select YES or NO. If you select No and NO options then students will get the Congrats message. The Cleared image is shown below.
7th Step: Next, aspirants must check out the given documents, details and click on I’ve above data.
8th Step: Enter Email ID, Mobile number and dynamic one-time Password (OTP) on the given blanks.
9th Step: After that, Candidates must enter their Name and Create a New Password. Then, click on Save & Continue Option.
10th Step: Finally, the Student Registration Process will be completed. Now, Candidates can use the Login Credentials and apply for a new Apprentice Job.