NIOS Practical Hall Ticket: The National Institute of Open Schooling is an autonomous institute of the Department of Education under the Government of India. Setting aside the disparities, the open school is bent on conducting practicals/ theory exams on school premises. The open schooling system instructs the learners with special reference to Covid 19 pandemic and every person who attends the practicals will have to do it in complete agreement.
NIOS Practical Hall Ticket Download Online:
Check-in /Check-out Rules for Learners:
- A learner must wear a face mask, and a separate line for boys and girls is to be followed and each student is distanced by 02 meters from the rest. The learner must be at the entrance hall in advance. Once the exam is completed the learners must move out in an orderly manner.
- The student must carry the Identity Card issued by the NIOS and even the public examination hall ticket for March 2022. One must carry a photo identity, valid photo identity, Aadhaar Card, Passport, or PAN card, etc.
Say ‘no’ to Items @ examination center: It will be against the examination rules if a learner carries mobile phones, cameras, bags, electronic gadgets to the NIOS examination center.
Compulsory for learners: A learner shall be checked for temperature and if it persists, the student may be allowed or sent back home from taking the practical examination.
The process to obtain NIOS Practical Hall Ticket:
Students of NIOS are requested to collect their NIOS Practical hall ticket through the Official portal. To obtain the Secondary & senior secondary Practical Admit Cards, students should follow the steps below.
1st Step: A student must insert the NIOS direct link https://sdmis.nios.ac.in/
2nd Step: The web portal shall open the NIOS home page for the learner.
3rd Step: The Students can go to the Exams & Results section and select the examination Option. Once you select the examination option, you will get the NIOS Practical Hall ticket link.
4th Step: Students will get the NIOS Practical hall tickets page on the computer screen. The Student should enter the twelve-digit roll number, Type of the Hal ticket, and get the Hall ticket by clicking the submit button.
4th Step: The web portal shall display the hall ticket of the learners on the screen. A printout for the purpose of attending practicals can be drawn from the web portal.
Important Note: Students Appearing April – May 2022
1. Learners (students) who are appearing for April – May 2022 public examinations will have to bear it in mind the following facts.
2. A student will not be able to download the hall ticket provided the mentioned things are not met.
- First, a photograph must be made available to the NIOS.
- Second, the learner must have paid the examination fee for Apr-May 2022.
3. Even after satisfying the above two entities if a learner is unable to download the hall ticket, then one must contact the Regional Centre without causing much delay.
Learners (Students) Login Page/ Featuring (Username/Email):
- For a student to enter a login page, one must type in www.sdmis.nios.ac.in in the address bar and click the search button.
- The web portal shall display the home page and official information links are provided on the tab of the homepage.
- To reach the student’s login page, a learner must tap the learner login link made available on the top right side of the homepage.
- As a result, the web portal shall open a new webpage that refers to the login page of the learner.
- The student login page shall display on the dialog box, ‘login to your account.’
- A student is advised to enter the username/email, password, and captcha in the empty blank space.
- The student must click the login submit button and it will lead to the learner’s dashboard.
Learners (Students) Login Page/ Featuring (Reference No/Enrollment No):
- A student can also log in via reference no, or enrollment number.
- After entering the login account page, the student must enter the reference no, enrollment no, date of birth, and enter the captcha.
- Click on the login button on the dialog box and it will lead to the student’s dashboard page
Reset Password learner’s (student’s) login Page:
1. At the bottom of the page, one can find the link reset and the learner (student) must utilise it if the need to reset arises.
2. A login can be done in two ways into the student’s dashboard, as mentioned above, in method 1 or method A student can adapt to reset through any of the two login module pages. The procedure is simple and can be illustrated in the following manner.
3. The student must enter the username/email in the empty blank, and click the reset password link.
4. The web portal shall lead to a new page that shall display in the following format.
5. On the dialog box, the web portal shall display, ‘send reset password link.’
6. The student must enter the username/email and click on the submit button.
7. The web portal shall directly send the reset password link to the email of the student.
8. Depending on the instructions given in the email by the web portal, the student must follow to generate a new password.
Also Check: BIEAP Inter practical Hall ticket 2022