Odisha COVID-19 Registration Form Return Migrant Workers
Odisha COVID-19 Registration Form has Initiated by the Odisha state government for the Migrant Workers to come back home state after the completion of lockdown. The Odisha state IT department has specially developed the new web portal for the Odisha COVID-19 Migrant Workers to help them during the period of lockdown.
The Odisha state citizens who have stranded outside of Orissa can utilize this opportunity and get financial support from the state government. This is very good news to the Odisha Citizens who are not Currently in native place.
The state government is going to provide Rs.2000 financial support to the people who got stuck in other states. To get this scheme benefits, beneficiaries must enrol your names online by filling the registration form. The online registration is mandatory to get the scheme amount.
Odisha COVID-19 Registration Form Corona Sahayata
Odisha COVID-19 help scheme for Return Migrant Workers is also called Odisha Corona Sahayata Scheme. This scheme’s main intention is to provide the amount of two thousand rupees for the trapped people to return their homes after the completion of lockdown.
So all beneficiaries who really need this scheme amount must register yourself by applying online. The Odisha COVID-19 Registration Form is now available on its own web portal i.e. www.covid19.odisha.gov.in. This web portal was designed for only Return Migrant Workers to help financial aid of rs.2000.
In this post, we have given hints to the beneficiaries such as how to apply for Odisha Corona Sahayata scheme, eligibility criteria, process to check the status of Odisha COVID-19 help and etc. So beneficiaries should follow our Instruction and apply online.
Also Read: UP Migrant Workers Registration Process
Travel (Air/ Train) Charges Help Scheme Eligibility:
1. Beneficiaries who want to come back to the native place by Train or Bus/road or Air mush enrol yourself online by filling up the registration form.
2. Applicants must be a permanent citizen of Odisha State and he/ she should have the Odisha govt-issued labour card.
3. Beneficiaries must provide proper details without errors. The Incorrect application forms will not be accepted.
4. Before entering into the state, beneficiaries must complete the quarantine rules.
Important Instructions to be followed by the Migrant Workers:
1. While travelling by any source, Migrant Workers should maintain social distancing.
2. Use a Face mask to protect yourself from the Coronavirus secondary contact.
3. Before arrival to Odisha state, Migrant Workers and their family members must complete their 14 days Quarantine as per the govt rules.
4. If anyone needs to register the scheme must enter correct and genuine details.
5. While travelling by road/ Air/ Train, Migrant Workers must wash your hands in every 20 minutes once.
|Scheme Name||Odisha COVID-19 Registration Form|
|Post Category||State govt scheme|
|Scheme Initiated by||Odisha State govt|
|Odisha CM||Naveen Patnaik|
|Official website||www.covid19.odisha.gov.in or|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Migrant Workers & daily labours|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance |
to return the native place by Air/Train/ Road
|Benefit||Rs.2000 Financial support|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q 1: When will I get Odisha COVID-19 travel scheme amount?
Answer: After submitting the application form, the officials will verify your registration form manual and credit the amount within 2 to 3 working days if your application gets approved.
Q 2: What is the application Fees for this scheme?
Answer: There is no fee to pay physically or online. This is State government Scheme. So no need to pay application fees.
Q 3: What are the Compulsory documents to apply for this scheme?
Answer: Beneficiaries must upload Aadhar Card, Address Proof, and photo of the applicant.
Q 4: Is it Mandatory registration to arrive Odisha?
Answer: Yes. It is a mandatory application. If anyone wants 2000 financial support can enrol your names under this scheme.
The Process to apply for Odisha COVID-19 Sahayata for Return Migrant Workers:
1st step: To get Travelling Charges from the Odisha govt, Migrant workers must visit the official website i.e. https://covid19.odisha.gov.in/.
2nd Step: After entering into the COVID-19 Odisha travelling Sahayata page, beneficiaries must click on the link of Fill up the Registration Form.
3rd Step: Then, you will get the application form on the new browser. The application form contains 3 main sections.
- Personal Information,
- Family Member Details,
- Contact Person In Odisha
4th Step: First, Applicants should fill the Personal Information like Registration By, Category of Traveller, Name of Traveller, Age, Gender, mobile numberAadhaar No, Present Location (Outside Odisha), State, District, and City.
4th Step: After filling the Personal Information, next you have to fill the Family Member Details and Contact Person in Odisha details. Then hit on the Submit button.
5th Step: Successfully, the registration will be completed. After that, you will get a reference number to your registered Phone number.
6th Step: Migrant workers can use this reference number and track the status of the Odisha COVID-19 Migrant Registration Form.
How to know the status of Odisha covid19 Migrant Registration?
1. Head over Covid19 Odisha web address i.e. https://covid19.odisha.gov.in/.
2. Click on the link of Know your Status.
3. Enter Traveller mobile number, Aadhar Card Number and Hit on the Show button.
4. Then, the application status will be shown on the screen. Check your application status and take a print for further assistance.
5. In the same way, you can de-register your application form by hitting the de-registration Details.