SJVN Apprentice Results 2021 Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Merit List Shortlist
SJVN Apprentice Results: SJVN Limited will release the Graduate & Technical Apprentices posts Meritorious List & Selection List in the month of June 2021. Earlier, the SJVBL Shimla has made an open invitation for the Graduate, Diploma, 10th with ITI apprentices posts in the month of February 2021. And, the Online Registration for SJVN Apprentice posts has done from 16th February 2021 to 15th March 2021.
SJVN Apprentice Results 2021 Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Merit List
The electricity department will absorb 280 posts and they will belong to different trades. Candidates will receive an apprenticeship for 1 year and shall not be extended further. At the same time, Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited will not provide employment after the completion of the apprenticeship.
The selection process is through a merit list of the educational qualifications. The process of selection is on merit. It is to be published in a web portal in the month of June 2021 tentatively. The official site, www.sjvn.nic.in provides all necessary information for applying in the SJVN Limited Notification.
1. The candidates who do apply for the apprenticeship should submit the documents for verification by the SJVN Limited officials. The documents do contain one set of attested/self-attested copies for verification.
2. For diploma pass-out candidates, the matriculation certificate, plus two, and a diploma certificate and detailed marks sheet is needed. Likewise, ITI certificate/ Graduate Certificate for other disciplines is essential along with a matriculation certificate & plus two.
3. The SJVN invites professionals and the candidate’s provisional/original degree certificate is evidence of the trade he/she belongs to. The candidate must present marks obtained in aggregate, against maximum marks. The percentage and class awarded by the University and the duration of the course.
4. Candidates should disclose original certificates, domicile certificates, caste/ Tribe/ PWD certificates. These certificates must be fulfilled and submitted in the prescribed format, the OBC (NCL).
5. All original testimonials/ certificates including Uttarakhand State Domicile certificate, Caste/ Tribe/ PWD Certificate in the prescribed format, the OBC (NCL). These certifications should be endorsed and issued by the concerned authority only after 1-4-19.
6. Applicants are requested to submit their Certificates duly issued by the Revenue Officer and thereby sought verification. The SJVN office will have to verify such certificates. The certification does state issues related to “project affected families” and Project Affected Areas (Panchayat).
- The notification releases all the necessary conditions that are to be met for the graduates/Diploma holders. Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited will impart one-year training along with a stipend for apprentices. The stipend value differs when it comes to graduates, diplomas, and ITI. The merit of the candidate is calculated as per the predefined selection process (weightage Method). The top merit seeks an entry to skills learning programs.
- The selection of candidates does depend on the weightage of tenth, 12th, and graduation/ diploma/ ITI technician. Graduate Apprentice, 20% of 10th, 20% of 12th, 60% to an aggregate of engineering. Diploma thirty percent to 10th, seventy percent to Diploma in Engineering. For ITI Technician, 30% to 10th, 70% to ITI. Merit is calculated for the total marks of 100.
SJVN Limited will Decline the Candidate’s Application, If,
- Applications shall not be accepted offline. Hence, a candidate failing to make an online submission cannot hold SJVN responsible. The department is not liable for any technical problem incurred by the candidate while submitting the application.
- The candidates after completing their education may undertake one year of training or joined an organization for one year. Then, such candidates shall not be permitted for the apprentice.
- The gap between the declaration of results and the commencement of the training should be 3 years or more. In such a case the candidate is not entitled to enroll for an apprentice.
Limitations and Stipend:
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years as of the closing date. The age relaxation for SC/ST – 5 years, OBC (non-Creamy layer) – 3 years, and for PWDs – 10 years. The stipend for graduate apprentices is 10,000/- per month, Diploma apprentices is 8000/- per month, and ITI apprentices is 7000/- per month.
- Reservation for the candidates shall be followed as per the provision of the apprenticeship act, 1961, and its amendments thereafter.
- 25 percent of the total seats are earmarked for the candidates from Project Affected Families, PAF, and Project Affected Areas, PAA. However, the affected families will have to submit the certificate, with relevant proof obtained from the competent authority. The certificates will have to be verified by SJVN Limited officials.
Interesting Note: When allotted seats for trade/discipline don’t get filled, remain vacant then seats shall be diverted to other trade/discipline.
Steps to Check for SJVN Apprentice Results/ Merit list 2021?
1st Step: To check the Merit list and Selection list of the Recruitment, applicants should visit the official website i.e. www.sjvn.nic.in
2nd Step: Once the SJVN Home Page gets loaded, the applicants should find the SJVN Apprentice Graduate, Diploma, ITI Result link on the Careers Section.
3rd Step: Once you Find the Apprentice Result or Merit list link, you need to open the PDF File on the fresh tab.
4th Step: Check the selected candidate’s names list and Download the PDF file for future use.
|Board Name||Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (Shimla)|
|Post Name||Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprenticeship|
|Name of the Position||Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentice|
|Online Registration Dates||16th February 2021 to 15-3-21.|
|Mode of Selection||Merit List|
|Category of the Post||Results & merit list|
Also Read: PMST Results 2021