SkillRack Login: Programming skills are the most essential part of the competitive exams and students of technical skills will have to upgrade with programming skills. SkillRack provides practice tests and creates a platform for the students and the college/school authorities to access actionable analytics that nurtures the students’ skill sets.
PeeCee Castle Software Services Private Limited conducts its activities on the SkillRack.com, an online portal, that was created under the Companies Act, 1956 (No. 1 of 1956), and under the brand name skillrack.com the company has many colleges in its basket.
Year on year, the company keeps on training students to harness their programming skills and help them to seek entry into the best IT industries channeling through campus interviews. Skillrack enables students to hone their programming skills and develop interview skills, engage in interactive sessions, and contest competitions, and perform the regular practice.
The students can learn to build better resumes, and profiles by the utilization of the QR code. Skillrack upgrades the college management, staff, and faculty about the training and placement. The faculty is updated with the reports and analytics about the student activities in a periodical manner and these reports analyze in detail the strengths and weaknesses of the participating students at skill rack.
SkillRack Login Spread out in India:
Skillrack.com operates in Chennai, Puducherry, Coimbatore, Trivandrum, Tiruchengode, Nagapattinam, Villupuram, Salem, Krishnankoil, Trichy, Karur, Kovilpatti, Dindigul, & Madurai. And, list out a few technical institutions located in Chennai are Sairam Group of Institutions, RMK Group of Institutions, Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Velammal Group of Institutions, St.Joseph’s Group of Institutions, SRM University (KTR Campus), Panimalar Group of Institutions, Saveetha Engineering College, Rajalakshmi Group of Institutions.
Features for Students:
Earlier, the campus interviews needed simple preparation only, for instance, 2-3 weeks of preparation was sufficient to get into a good reputed IT company. But now the entire scenario in the campus interviews is changed, you must be a good programmer, and should have a sound knowledge of the languages such as Java, Python, C++, C, etc. And, added to it, to become a good programmer you must practice for 6 to 24 months and that depends upon your individual caliber. So, you are advised to begin the learning process in programming from the first year onwards.
Best ways to adapt to Programming techniques:
- At skill rack you can learn programming at 3 categories and they are learning practice and assessment.
- Begin with hands-on programming tutorials with hints and solutions.
- In the learning process, pick daily challenges, test for 24 hours, solve previous day solutions, and practice of newer logic.
- Experts say that programming tracks with various difficulty levels do require solutions and video explanations for you at @initial levels. And, along with continual practice and a steady increase in the learning levels will produce steady progress.
Student /College Create Account at SkillRack.com:
1. A college/ Student can create an account in a simple manner. You will have to enter the index page of SkillRack https://www.skillrack.com.
2. You must enter the email in the empty blank and click the ‘send verification number to my email button. The web portal shall lead to a new dialog box ‘ Enter the verification number sent to your email.’
3. You must enter the Email/ login ID depending upon your comfort, and wait for the verification number. The web portal shall deliver the verification code to the email and it must be filled in the empty blank and click the verify button.
4. The web portal shall lead to another new dialog box with empty fields to be filled in. They are name, college name, university registration number, graduation batch, password, and repeat password. Once done, you must click the ‘create account.’
SkillRack Student Login:
1st Step: The students will have to enter the Skill rack official website i.e. www.skillrack.com and click the Login Option.
2nd Step: On the Skill rack sign-in page, the Student should enter the login ID, and password and then click the login button.
1st Step: In case you forget the secret code, then you should click the ‘forgot password.’
2nd Step: To retrieve the password, then you must enter the login ID, and click the ‘check’ button.
3rd Step: You should follow the Skill rack portal instructions and complete the process of recovering the password.
Plans & Pricing of Programming at skillrack:
Skillrack has exclusive plans and pricing to benefit the school management in imparting programming skill sets. The company hosts three types of plans that differ in the features and the tenure of the plan and pricing. The basic plan is for free and lasts for 1 year, the standard plan is made available for the management at Rs.2000 for a span of 4 years, and the Pro plan is provided to the school management at Rs.4000 for a period of 4 years.
The above-stated pricing includes GST and for beginners, the company provides Kickstart 100 + programs, & SkillRack Hackathons. For the above-mentioned plans, the college management will have to make a payment per event and it means the entire program is custom made and the list of programming activities are many. To list a few of them, a student can experience C, Python3, C++, SQL programming, C/Java/C++/Data Structure, and Algorithms. The students are taught programming tests (all languages), tutorials, C/Java/C++/Python 3.X advanced programming concepts and more.
Also Read: UUCMS Student Login, Registration