SVMCM Scholarship: Swami Vivekananda wanted education for all and, it alone can build character in man and bring advancements in a nation. The government of West Bengal incorporates a new scholarship focusing on meritorious students who belong to economically weaker sections. In West Bengal, a student pursuing education will belong to any one of the following categories.
- Directorate of School Education (DSE)
- Technical Education at College or University Level (TEC)
- Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)
- Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI)
- DTET (Directorate of Technical Education and Training)
- Directorate of Medical Education (DME).
SVMCM Scholarship Apply Online 2022 Renewal Details:
Here, the government of West Bengal rewards scholarships depending on the class, a prefixed amount into the student’s bank account. The scholarship ranges from INR 1000.00 to INR 8000.00. However, a student will have to qualify criteria conditions to apply for a scholarship.
Criteria Conditions for Vivekananda Scholarship:
The Government of West Bengal issues scholarships to students who qualify as per the set criteria conditions.
- The family income must not be more than 2.5 lakhs and, the students should be permanent residents of West Bengal.
- Candidates must maintain a score of at least seventy-five percent in the qualifying examination.
The Required Documents to apply for this Scholarship:
Students must support with the following documents to secure scholarships for the government of West Bengal. They must upload the documents and, the submission is mandatory.
- Students Original Aadhar Card
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Reports of previous Educational Performance records
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Registration:
A student must register online through the institute’s official website and provide all the relevant details. The student must download the registration slip after registration for future reference.
1. The web portal will issue an applicant ID with a minimum of 15 characters. It becomes the login credentials and defines a password.
2. If a student loses the password then, click on the forgot password. To the email ID and on the mobile number, the portal sends a link. The student can reset the password accordingly.
3. A student may be a dropout in the previous year. The government anticipates a valid reason from the dropout student. Hence, the student must click on the additional option to fill in the cause of absence.
Scholarship Online Application Form:
The student must enter the institution’s website and make a login with the login credentials. The application ID becomes the user id. The student must enter the User Id and the password. Then, insert the captcha code and proceed to log in.
The student must fill in the application form as per the instructions. It does include educational details, marks, personal details, bank details, etc.
The student must submit the details and, then a new window will appear in which upload the essential documents.
Also Check: Praxis WiT Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
SVMCM Scholarship Renewal Application:
Every year students need to renew the scholarship at SVMCM and, the process goes on online only.
1st Step: A student must visit the official portal i.e. https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/ and it should tap on the ‘Applicant login’ page.
2nd Step: The student must make login with the previous year’s login credentials. On the home page, click on ‘Apply for a renewal application.’
3rd Step: The student should choose the year, fill in the bank details, and click on the ‘renewal authentication button’ for verification.
4th Step: After that, students must feed the blanks with the latest updates, such as CGPA marks, etc. Once you complete the form, you need to Upload the documents and admission receipt in PDF form and hit on the submit the application form.
5th Step: The student should take a download of the Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means, SVMCM renewal application form. It can serve the student’s purpose in the future.
|Name of the Scholarship
|Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM)
|Government of West Bengal
|Scholarship Launched by
|WB State govt
|EBC Students and others
|Online apply Link
Also Read: NSP Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Status