UP Kisan Karz Rahat List: Before the elections, BJP has taken a decision on a major issue and was detailed in BJP’s Lok Kalyan Sankalp Patra. The party promised to waive loans of farmers the moment the BJP party comes to power. And, with the Yogi government in power, they fulfilled their promise a loan of Rs.30,729 Crore loan was waived in UP.
In 2016, farmers had to face a huge loss in their cultivation due to natural calamities such as drought, hailstorms, and floods. As per the statistics, UP has two crore and thirty lakh farmers, and 92.5 percent of the farmers belong to small and medium farmers. It means as many as 2.15 crores are small and marginal farmers.
UP Kisan Karz Rahat List Details:
Highlights of the Waivered Loans:
1. Loans up to Rs.1.00 lakh are waived from the farmer account who are in debt of such an account.
2. In UP, about 7 lakh farmers have taken loans and were unable to make repayment to their respective banks and the loan providers.
3. It increased the Non-performing Assets, NPA, and made banks find it impossible to provide additional loans. In order to address such farmers, the government has waived INR 5630.00 crore.
4. If one sums up the amount that is waived for farmers in UP, it happens to be INR 36,359.00.
The UP government announced the Kisan Rin Mochan after the BJP won the elections. Certain criteria conditions are laid and any farmer who is entitled for the loan waiver must satisfy the established norms and rules. The beneficiary list must contain the details of the farmers who have taken the loan amount.
1. The members of the household may belong to a joint family, but still, only one farmer of the entire family shall be permissible to draw the benefits of the scheme.
2. The farmer who wants to avail the benefit shall have to have a bank account. The beneficiaries should be permanent citizens of UP.
3. The farmers who have a farm must own less than five acres of land. The farmers who want to be in the eligible list must have taken a loan before the implementation of the Kisan Karj Mochan Yojana.
Online Document Submission:
As said earlier, the uploading of the document is essential, and it becomes evident that one is eligible for the loan waiver only when proof of certain entities are put forth. The beneficiaries must submit the following documents at the time of filling out the application.
- Residence Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Identity proof like Ration Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID Card
- Income proof
- Mobile Number
- Applicant’s passport size Photo
- Aadhaar card.
Benefits of UP Kisan Debt Relief Scheme 2021:
1. Year on year, it is observed that farmers are unable to clear their debts taken from the financial institutions. This results in the non-availability of fresh loans for laying new crops.
- Second, farmers who are failing to make their loan payments are tending to commit suicide. The central government took initiation and instructed the state governments to waiver farmer loans under certain conditions. In a way, it is found that Fasal Sharan Mochan was able to reduce the distress of farmers that in turn eliminate their suicidal tendencies. Following are the benefits a farmer can seek from a loan waiver.
- Another reason for crop loan redemption is the debt-free situation for the farmer can make them seek fresh loans, invest it, and increase the production of the next upcoming crop.
2. In UP the state government opens the scheme for every farmer. It was made clear that the Uttar Pradesh state govt will waiver the loans of 80 lakh farmers.
3. The Farmers who have less than five acres of land will get the scheme benefits. The UP government kept its promise and waived off a loan amount up to INR 1.00 lakh.
4. In order to help the farmers, seek loan waivers, the UP government makes it mandatory for the farmers to hold a bank account. The bank account should be linked with the Aadhaar card.
5. Farmers can feel free to approach the concerned authorities on loan waiver activities on a toll-free number. The beneficiaries can contact the authorities through the official portal. They can lodge online complaints if any problem arises.
The Process to check UP Kisan Karz Rahat List Status Online:
The UP government publishes the list of the beneficiaries every year and this time too it did so. A farmer can check for the registered name in the scheme. Here is the process of implementation in detail.
1st Step: Visit the official website i.e. www.upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in and reach the home page of the portal. Click on the Link of View loan redemption status given in the menu.
2nd Step: The status page shall open on the Computer screen. The beneficiary will have to enter the details like Bank Account type, bank, District, branch, Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Number, and Mobile number and hit on the ‘submit button.’
3rd step: Instantly, the beneficiary list of Sharan Mochan Yojana shall appear on display.
Procedure to File Complaint Online for Farmers Debt Relief :
1. The beneficiary must visit the official website and click on the link, ‘submit a complaint regarding the scheme’, And in less time the Kisan Karz Rahat Yojana Complaint page shall be on display.
2. The beneficiary must download the complaint form and file the complaint concerned to the scheme. After filling the form, the beneficiary must make the submission at the helpdesk of the Scheme.
Check the ‘complaint status’ at Kisan Karz Rahat 2021:
1. To track the Complaint status through the official website, applicants must visit the link i.e. https://www.upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/complaintpublic/ComplaintStatus.aspx.
2. Once you get the View Reference Status page, You need to fill in the asked details on the Check complaint status page and track the status by hitting the submit button.
Also Read: TN Payslip Login
|UP Kisan Karz Rahat Yojana
|UP State CM
|UP State Poor Farmers
|Category of the Article
|State govt Programme
|Name of the Post
|UP Kisan Karz Rahat Yojana List
Also Read: MP e-Uparjan Kisan Online Registration