UPPCL Urban Bill Payment Online Login: The government of Uttar Pradesh took up responsible planning and managing the power sector. The areas are transmission, distribution, and supply of electricity. After selective power sector reforms and restrictions in UP, the government of UP created UPPCL on fourteen January 2000.
Jhatpat Mobile app Get an Electricity connection in three steps:
The government of Uttar Pradesh hosts the Jhatpat Mobile app and, it is easy to operate, and an applicant can seek an electricity connection in very little time. The applicant must download the mobile apps from the play store. The applicant can seek an electricity connection in four simple steps.
1. Download the Uttar Pradesh Jhatpat mobile app on your mobile phone.
2. The applicants must submit the required documents on the Jhatpat mobile online and also you need to Fulfill the personal details, other information in the online form as per the UPPCL board instructions.
3. The applicant must deposit the fee abiding by the rules and regulations. The payment can be through the prescribed norms over debit/credit cards.
4. The applicant can get the electricity connection after making the formal verification of the applicant’s application form.
UPPCL Urban Bill Payment Status Online Login, Receipt Details:
Mission / Vision:
1. The Government of Uttar Pradesh focuses on power sector reform programs to improvise the electricity supply in the UP.
2. The government aims to provide cost-efficient electricity. Generate power and make it commercially viable. It can free up the state government’s funding on the power projects.
1. UPPCL hires highly trained employees with complete competence and, their services in customer satisfaction are very high. The service quality is highly technical as the customer gets only 2 percent variation and 0.5 Hz in frequency.
2. The organization records a 100 percent redressal because the department attends repairs in one to two hours. The new connections are provided instantly with hardly any delay.
UPPCL maintains global standards and, one can judge it by measuring the parameters. The measures speak about the high success rate and meet the universal standards. The performance of the customer service is the reliability of supply (99.50%), technical loss (10 %), Commercial losses (2%), Collection efficiency (100%), Employee Cost (25p/u).
UPPCL Register for Online Bill Payments:
1st Step: First, the subscribers must visit the UPPCL website i.e. www.uppclonline.com, and must keep an account of ID in the Bill.
3rd Step: On the Home page of UPPCL, the Subscribers should hit on the Register Option as shown below.
4th Step: The subscribers must enter an account ID Number, bill ID and hit on the continue option. The web portal will display the details of the subscriber.
5th Step: Now, the subscribers should feed the details like Valid Email ID, Phone number, password, secret question & answer.
6th Step: Once you complete the form, the subscribers will get the Conformation email link to their registered mobile address. Subscribers can make a hit on the link and activate the subscriber’s account.
7th Step: After the completion of the activation, it is an indication of the registration completion.
Forgotten Online Password:
1. To recover the password of the UPPCL Urban Bill Payment Login, the subscribers must visit the UPPSC official website i.e. www.uppclonline.com and, the web portal will take the subscriber to the home page. Click on the forgot password button.
2. The subscriber must enter the account ID as mentioned on the UPPCL bill. Along with this, the subscriber must also enter the security answer as mentioned in the registration.
3. The web portal will check for the email confirmation and, after verification, the web portal shall send a new password.
4. If the email address doesn’t match then, the web portal shall open a new screen and, the subscriber will have to enter another email address. Click on the submit button. The web portal shall send the new password.
UPPCL Bill Payment:
The bill payment options are debit/credit card, Net banking, Unified Payment Interface/ all gateways, e-wallet (Paytm/ Mobikwik).
The subscriber can choose a website depending on the option upenergy.in (applicable for all payment options) or www.uppclonline.com, (urban – RAPDRP) or uppcl.mpower.in/wss/index.htm (non-RAPDRP).
Also Check: APDCL Bill Payment Online
For Urban Area Electricity Subscriber:
1. Open the web browser then, enter Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd web portal i.e. www.uppclonline.com, and click on the search button.
2. Once you get the Urban Area Electricity bill payment page, the subscribers must enter the ten-digit account number, password, and log in to the page by hitting the Login button.
3. Now, you will be entered to the view bill page. Here, subscribers can go to the Pay now button and Make Online payments through debit/credit card, Net banking, Unified Payment Interface/all gateways, e-wallet (Paytm/ Mobikwik.
For Rural Area Electricity Subscriber:
1. Open the web browser and enter Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd web portal i.e. wwwuppcl.mpower.in/wss/index.htm.
2. The Subscriber must enter the twelve-digit account number, password, Captcha code as mentioned in the image and click the login button.
3. The Subscriber can view the complete bill details and page and click on the pay now button. The subscriber can make payment through debit/credit card, Net banking, Unified Payment Interface/all gateways, e-wallet (Paytm/ Mobikwik.
Also Read: PSPCL Bill Payment Online