APDCL Bill Payment Online Quick Pay Receipt Download e-Suvidha apps
APDCL Bill Payment Online: Statistical data reveals that eighty-five (85) percent of consumers do belong to rural communities. Moreover, the collection of correct meter readings was a problem. To rectify the issue, Assam Power Development Corporation Limited, APDCL, has aligned utility services with high precision Artificial Intelligence technology. The meter reading solutions are manned and controlled by Artificial Intelligence. The application of technology has enabled the power corporation to decrease the AT&C losses of APDCL.
In addition, the artificial intelligence, based meter reading solutions have resulted in a correct meter reading and proper billing led to an increase in billing efficiency. The Assam Electricity Department has developed an app known as e-suvidha linked with Artificial Intelligence, AI. These apps have been launched on January 1st, 2021. It has been incorporated into the power corporation system to improvise the financial turnaround for APDCL.
APDCL Bill Payment Online Quick Pay Receipt Download Details:
Platinum Award Winner 2021:
Indian Smart Grid Forum, ISGF, organizes Indian Smart Utility Week 2021, an event in which participants’ works got recognized for their contribution through Platinum Awards. The category under which APDCL Company received an award was “Adoption of Emerging Technology by a Utility for the Project.” The recipient worked towards ‘Implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the Meter Reading Solution.’
APDCL Portal Services: Bill Payments
Established in 1958 under the electricity act of 1948, Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, APDCL, a public sector undertaking. The Assam PDCL company carries out generation, transmission as well as distribution. APDCL has created an online portal to benefit the customers through their online services as well.
The portal provides numerous services and lists a few. They are online bill payment, view bills online, history of previous remittances, prepaid meter recharge, circulars, and offers.
Mode of APDCL Bill Payments:
Payment modes of online-portal are Mobikwik, Paytm, Amazon, and Google Pay. Users can make bills payments online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, & e-wallet.
View Pay Bill on APDCL:
To view the pay bill on the APDCL portal, a user needs to enter the official website of APDCL. A User must make use of the view bill option. In the process, a user must enter the consumer number and confirm the captcha code following, which one can view the bill and the outstanding amount.
The Process to Pay electricity Bill Online:
Users can make an easy online bill payment with the payment methods made available. Below are the steps to make online payments for electricity bills.
1. Open the official website www.apdcl.org. and check for the home page.
2. Users will find several options on the home page and click the ‘Pay electricity bill option‘ only.
3. The user will have to make an entry of the consumer number provided by the APDCL department.
4. Click the blue arrow button that will display the APDCL bill.
5. Make an entry of the APDCL bill amount made available on the bill payment slip.
6. Click the APDCL, ‘quick pay bill option,’ to make a quick payment.
7. A user can choose the mode of payment and make bill payments.
Also Check: UPPCL Urban Bill Payment Online
APDCL Prepaid Meter bill pay online:
Users can make use of the prepaid meter bill system that helps to control their utility expenses. They should recharge electricity on time to avoid disconnection. A User can make payment of recharge bills in two ways, a prepaid voucher or vending option.
1. Open the official website of the APDCL online.
2. The user will have to wait for the home page and then select the recharge prepaid meter option.
3. The user must enter the 12-digit digital prepaid meter allotted for the consumer as a consumer number.
4. The user will have to click the verify option for making the APDCL payments.
5. The user must verify the consumer number, the location, and the category under which the subscriber has chosen the services.
6. The user will have to make an entry of the mobile number in the slot.
7. The user must enter the email address and the amount for remittance.
8. Users can enter the APDCL recharge voucher and complete the process of bill payment.
Payment of Bills – Mobikwik/Credit Card:
Payment of bills using a credit card is made possible only through a Mobikwik app. All Customers / Users can download the Android and IOS apps from the Goole play store or Apple app store.
1. Open the MobiKwik wallet apps after making a download from the play store or apple store.
2. Users will have to add mobile from credit card to MobiKwik apps, so click the ‘add money option.’
3. Users will have to select out of many options, i.e., the electricity bill payment option.
4. Users will have to select APDCL as an electricity provider before proceeding to make payments.
5. The APDCL will provide a customer number to every subscriber, make an entry of the customer number.
6. The user will have to verify the bill before making use of the payment option. Then, complete the bill payment over the MobiKwik.
|Name of the Post||APDCL Bill Payment Online|
|Company Name||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)|
|Available Services||Bills Payments|
|Eligible Users||Assam State Citizens|
Also Read: Telangana Property Tax Bill Payment