DVET HRMS Login: The Maharashtra government has developed a new web portal for the Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra. The objective of the portal is to provide total information to employees of the vocational training institutes (VTI).
In time to come, the Maharashtra government wants to make the web portal as most effective in the functioning of the HRMS system. An employee of the vocational training institutes can access the web portal on the mobile app built to work on the Android platform. The official website is www.hrms.dvet.gov.in.
DVET HRMS Login, Register app Leave Attendance, Pay Slip Details:
Shri Nawab Malik, Hon’ble Minister, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Maharashtra State and Sri Shambhuraj Desai, Hon’ble State Minister, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Maharashtra State are in charge of the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Maharashtra State. The State government runs the vocational education and training courses with a vision and mission and are summarised as follows.
1. The government of Maharashtra has initiated the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Mumbai to meet the industry needs, from business to the service sector, and benefit society by and large. For that matter, the government took all measures to provide quality training, administration, and vocational education.
1. In the sectors such as engineering, information technology, agriculture, paramedical, home science, trade & commerce there is a huge gap between demand and supply of skilled manpower. Hence, the department helps the institutes to develop essential human resources.
2. The candidates after attaining formal and non-formal vocational education & training programs can get engaged in suitable industrial, self & wage employment. This shall in turn generate employment to the unemployed youth.
3. The department establishes a cordial relationship with industries, institutes, R&D organizations, and organizations that provide apprentices for mutual benefit.
4. Improvise the learning environment by providing freshers programs that include quality development programs for teachers, principals, instructors, staff & students.
5. Establish and encourage candidates to participate in learning in the centers of excellence in emerging areas such as automobile, production & manufacturing, non-conventional energy sources, IT, and CAD/CAM, etc.
6. Bring all operating platforms such as learning institutes, conference media, principals, district officers under one platform digitally on a separate web portal. It increases the speed of the learning process, the economy in workflow transfer, and accuracy.
7. Encourage candidates (students) to participate in various activities such as quizzes, sports & competitions, and entrepreneurship programs.
8. Development of web portals with various computer software in order to support students’ admissions, administration & apprenticeship schemes.
Steps for the candidates to make entry to institutes under the DVET:
1. The candidate must create an account by registering in the web portal. The candidate’s DVET Registration is very easy and it can be done through the DVET portal.
2. The candidate must complete the registration process and the payment is INR 150.00 (General Category), & INR 100.00 Backward Class Category.
3. In order to get information on the vacancies at the vocational institutions, a candidate must complete the profile. It includes personal details, work experience, bank details, and merit scores and preferences.
4. The web portal system shall calculate the merit score with the data provided from the candidate’s application.
5. The system shall maintain the candidates’ merits in the talent pool. Whenever there is a requirement for the visiting faculty the principals of respective institutions shall request for filling of the vacant posts.
6. The CHB offer shall be forwarded from the list of the eligible candidates who match the job profile. In case a candidate doesn’t respond to the email/mobile phone query sent by the CHB then the job offer shall shift to another candidate taken from the meritorious list.
DVET HRMS Employees Register Simple Steps:
1. To register on the DVET HRMS Portal, employees must visit the website i.e. www.hrms.dvet.gov.in.
2. Employees can select their choice of language Marathi/ English from the top right corner and click on the register button on the home page.
3. The employee must enter the registration page and create an account.
4. On the registration page, all fields are mandatory and one must enter the correct details without any errors.
5. The employee must enter the mobile number and click on ‘send OTP’ and then an OTP is sent to the registered mobile number.
6. The employee shall receive an OTP and it must enter into the box provided for it. After validating the entered details, the employee can click on the ‘register button.’
7. The employee shall get a message stating about successful registration. The web portal shall send a message to the email id and the mobile about login details.
Important note: It is to be noted that any employee whose profile is registered on or before 31st July 2018 will have to reset their passwords after making a login through the default password.
DVET HRMS Login Process:
1st Step: In order to log in to the DVET HRMS Login page, the employees must visit the HRMS portal i.e. www.hrms.dvet.gov.in, and click on the Login Option.
2nd Step: The employees can make an entry of username, password picked up from email/SMS and click on the login link.
3rd Step: The web portal shall redirect to the dashboard page from where employees can proceed as per the requirement.
4th Step: In case an employee forgets Username/ Password then it can be easily reset by clicking on the link provided just below the ‘login button.’
Also Read: CPAO PPO Status
DVET HRMS app download:
1. To Install the DVET HRMS Android mobile application, Users can go to the Google Play Store.
2. Search for the DVET HRMS app and click on the Install button.
Also Check: Allen BPMS Login