FCI HRMS Portal Login app ERS, Cardx Apply Leave, Attendance Status
FCI HRMS Login: The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has developed an effective HRMS system to cater to the needs of its employees. Any permanent employee can gain access to the official website to draw details about their financial status or any other important notices, circulars, or memorandums. The employee can access the web portal at www.hrmsfci.in.
FCI HRMS Login Employee Payslip/ Salary slip Details:
Helpful Services @FCI’s web portal:
The HRMS portal introduces for the FCI employees features that provide instant information on the following aspects.
- Online leave management; the employee need not approach superiors or the HR department to sanction leave in person. On making an online leave request, the employee will get a reply from the concerned superior/departmental head.
- Before the process of reimbursement was hectic, the employee had to approach finance, accounts, or any other personal department. Now, the entry of bills on the portal for reimbursement claims will save time and energy for the employees.
- On one click on the training module of the dashboard page, the entire training information for the concerned employees of a department can be viewed.
- The employee can open the web portal and click the attendance link on the dashboard and complete the attendance formality. Further the portal provides the attendance status online.
- Earlier, the official reports were in printed form, offline, now a single click on the reports link enables employees to check online reports.
- The web portal distributes the internal circulars, reports, etc, digitally.
Objective & Benefits: FCI’s Employees HRMS:
FCI’s Employees HRMS web portal is built to select objectives and with a view to benefit the beneficiaries. The beneficiaries are FCI employees, associated government agencies, departments, and ministries. The HRMS is developed as per the need in collaboration with NIC.
- Employees can now save time and energy to the services set up for viewing, downloading, and updating the information on web portal services.
- The web portal shall provide employees to execute all activities from a single dashboard web page.
- The introduction of mobile app services has further made the employees handle the activities with ease.
- The existence of the HRMS portal has reduced the unnecessary wastage of time in indulging administrative activities.
- Now, IT technology has improvised the overall productivity of the organization.
- In addition, it allows management to ponder on many important issues with the availability of time.
- The HRMS web portal of FCI makes every information available digitally for employees. Thereby, making the operations more transparent than ever.
- The employees can find their financial transaction details and also can view/download MIS reports.
In nutshell, the employee on the HRMS web portal’s dashboard page can avail the following services.
They are attendance, reimbursement, training, connect, leave, reports, policies & circulars, directory, performance, survey & help. The employees can further seek approval of the pending requests placed on the dashboard. Employees can get a summary of leaves, holidays, etc, that can enable them to have a better planning of the activities.
FCI HRMS Login Process:
1st Step: The employee must insert the HRMS portal i.e. www.hmrsfci.in in the address bar and then click on the search button.
2nd Step: The web portal will redirect the page to the Food Corporation of India home page. The employees must enter the employee ID, password, security code, and then click the sign-in button.
3rd Step: The web portal takes to the inner pages such as the dashboard webpage. One can find the display of various services for the employees.
4th Step: Depending on the need the employee can click on the ‘service icon’ and it will lead to those corresponding pages.
Also Check: CRPF Payslip Login
FCI HRMS Android/ IOS Mobile Apps download:
FCI HRMS mobile app can be operated upon android and apple operating systems. It means almost any smartphone can access and utilize the HRMS mobile app. An employee must download the mobile app and for android phones through the google play store and for iOS phones at apple stores.
- To Install the FCI HRMS Android & IOS mobile apps, employees can go to the Google Play Store or IOS Store on the Android & Apple Smartphones. Download the apps by hitting the Install Option and check for the developer of the app as it should be ‘Food Corporation of India.’
- Once the installation is complete, open the FCI HRMS app and the employee must enter the login credentials, employee number, and password.
- The utilization of the MPIN can avoid the use of login credentials every time an employee makes an entry to the web portal. Hence, here are the steps that explain the procedure to create an MPIN
- The employee must enter the employee ID, date of birth, and type in a new MPIN at least two times and then click the continue button.
- The web portal shall deliver an OTP to the registered mobile phone number and when the employee verifies the OTP then MPIN will be generated accordingly.
Submission of Daily Attendance/ Leave Application:
An employee can make login using the HRPMS portal or mobile app. After following the basic steps, the employee shall reach the dashboard page, click on the leave module. It will open with various options such as leave balance, pre-approval to work on a holiday, applying for leave, leave encashment, and so on.
To apply for leave:
Click on the apply leave link and fill in all needful details and submit the leave application form.
The employee must specify the leave category, and submit the button. To check the previously applied leave, click on the balance link.
The employee must click the ‘attendance regularisation link’ and mark the attendance when it fails to mark the biometric machine. In such circumstances, the employees must inform the reason in writing.
Also read: DVET HRMS Login