Google Scholarship: Big-giant Google has come up with a novel idea of supporting females in their education yet another act of Corporate Social Responsibility. The company focuses on the Asia-Pacific region and its area of interest is computer science through ‘Generation Google scholarship Programmes .’ So here is a great opportunity for females of the sub-continent who hail to be a part of the Asia-Pacific region. Hurry up! It is warm support from Google at the time of the Covid 19 crisis is highly appreciable.
Google Scholarships 2021-2022 Apply online for Asia-Pacific UG Female
In addition, Google seems to nurture female undergraduates of Computer science/Computer engineering or any related science course that is in line with computer studies. A true women’s education empowerment program launched on a ‘Generation Google Scholarship for Women’ platform. The scholarships are for the selected students who shall be shortlisted after the selection process is complete.
Every qualified woman for the mentioned undergraduate scholarship will be awarded a scholarship amount of $1000 (INR74191.35). The scholarship amount is assigned for those approaching for a scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023. The applicant can apply on or before 10th December 2021.
Eligibility for Generation Google Scholarship Programme:
1. The female should be in a full-time bachelor degree course for the academic career 2021-22.
2. The applicant for the scholarship must belong to an accredited University. The rule applies to all female -students who are from the Asia-Pacific region.
3. The applicant must be in the second year of the undergraduate course from any of the following streams. It can be computer science/computer engineering or any stream that has a similar course (technical field).
4. Besides, strong academic record, the student must possess good leadership qualities.
Essential Documents for Google Scholarship:
1. In the resume, a student must highlight en technical projects that were a part of the study course. Google wants the details of extracurricular activities. More importantly, They should have participated in community engagement initiatives.
2. The student must submit the academic transcripts. They may belong to current or previous institutions.
3. To check the student’s persona, Google expects the submission of two 400-word essays both written in English only.
4. The essays should cover the student’s opinion on equity, diversity, inclusion, and financial need.
The two essay topics are stated as:
- What is a significant challenge that you believe women in the tech industry face and how do you see yourself being part of the solutions to this challenge? Remember that impact can happen in many ways and at different scales.
- What impact would receiving this Golden Opportunity have on your Goal? Explain clear information affecting your necessity for this Programme and what educational targets this scheme will enable you to accomplish.
1. Google reserves the full rights to withdraw the scholarship who are unable to satisfy the eligibility criteria or skip to maintain the required scholarship conditions.
2. The selected recipients shall follow the instructions as provided by Google. If they skip the specific deadline, the reward shall be withdrawn with no further intimation.
3. However, for the selected students the disbursement of the scholarship shall be transferred to the student’s account.
4. A student must spend the scholarship amount appropriately on following overheads only. They are fees, tuition, equipment, books, and class supplies at primary University.
The application deadline for the Female student scholarship is December 10, 2021. After which, the shortlisted participants shall have a 15-minute interactive session, ‘meet & greet.’ The female students who move to the next level interactive session shall participate in Google Online Challenge, and it will be intimated within 5-7 working days.
|Name of the Company|
|Post Name||Google Scholarship|
|Eligible Candidates||Asia-Pacific UG Female|
|Scholarship Reward||1000 USD (INR74191.35).|
|Last Date to apply||10 December 2021 at 11:59 PM|
Also Read: NSP Scholarship 2021-2022 Apply Online
How to Apply Online:
1st Step: To apply for the Google Scholarship online, applicants must visit the direct link i.e. https://buildyourfuture.withgoogle.com/scholarships/.
2nd Step: Scroll down the Home page and applicants should go to the Featured section and click on the Generation Google Scholarship (Asia-Pacific) link as shown below.
3rd step: Once you reach the Google Scholarship page, applicants must click on the Apply Online Option placed on the left side of the page and view it on the fresh tab.
4th Step: Applicants should log in to the Scholarship page using the Google Gmail account and fill the application form online.
Also Read: GSOC 2022 Login