RTE Portal Login: In the Constitution of India, a new amendment was introduced to protect children from the age group of six to fourteen years in matters of education. It is the 86th Amendment Act, 2002 that inserts Article 21-A in the Constitution. It reflects the need for free and compulsory education. In detail, the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009 states in this manner. The school bears certain norms and standards.
RTE Portal Login, Admission Registration Details:
Education in Concurrent List Center & State:
Education in the Indian Constitution is a concurrent issue concerning the Central Government & State Government. The Center & State came to an agreement on sharing the education funds for RTE. It could be in the ratio of 65 percent to 35 percent between Center & State. In case of North-eastern States, the Center and State share in the ratio of 90 percent and 10 percent. Across five years, the committee estimated 1.71 trillion in 2010 but halfway the year, the figures turned out to be Rs.2.301 Trillion.
Documents / Eligibility:
1. The Applicant must be a permanent resident of a particular state.
2. The Annual Income of the parents of the applicant must be less than the predefined Income by the State government.
3. The Applicant (child) must be in possession of an age certificate, aadhar Card, Ration card, Birth certificate, etc.
4. The Applicant’s parents must possess the resident certificate.
5. The Applicant must produce the caste certificate, BPL card of the family.
6. The Applicant (child) must produce a passport size photo and a registered mobile phone for intimation.
1. The Center & State governments have decided to provide free and compulsory education from 1st class through 8th class.
2. The Students shall be allowed to continue education and there shall be no detentions, expulsion, or need to pass a board examination.
3. Every child shall be allowed to take admission in the absence of proof of age.
4. A provision is provided to a child who has never attended school or never completed elementary education. Such a child shall be allowed to seek admission in the appropriate class after attaining an age of 6 years.
5. The birth certificate should be the basis of determining the age to admit to a particular standard.
6. After completion of elementary education the child shall be awarded a certificate.
7. The private colleges should provide twenty-Five percent reservations for the economically disadvantaged communities.
8. Additional steps should be in upswing to easen and improve the quality of education
9. The school teachers must have an adequate qualification to teach in the respective classes.
10. The school must improvise the infrastructure every 3 years.
11. The financial burden must be distributed between the Central government and State government.
RTE Portal Registration 2022:
Applicants can approach the official website of the Right to Education portals state wise and here are the simple steps to advocate the registration process.
2. The applicant should visit the Right to education portals in the state-wise format.
3. The applicant should tap on the registration option provided on the RTE main page.
4. The applicant must hover for the ‘Student Registration or ‘new registration option, and click upon it, whichever is applicable.
5. The applicant should Fulfill the form and before that one must read the instructions carefully.
6. The applicant must select the chosen school and then upload the documents.
7. The web portal shall send the registration number to the registered mobile number.
RTE portal Application Status:
1. An applicant can check the online status in the RTE portal and it can happen by the engagement of the right to education portal. One can incorporate the following steps to let know the applicant status at the RTE portal.
2. An applicant can open the official website and further enter the right to the education portal state-wise.
3. The applicant must click on the registration option made available on the home page.
4. Once you log in to the home page, the applicant should hit on the ‘check status’ option under the student’s registration option.
5. The applicant must enter the application number and date of birth
6. The web portal shall display the ‘application status’ on the screen.
Private School Registration RTE Portal:
The RTE web portal has engaged a separate process for the private school to gain entry into the web portal. The web portal delivers a path through which the school can get itself registered.
1. To register at the Private school, applicants should head over to the right to education portal state-wise.
2. On the main page of RTE, applicants should search for the Private school registration option and click on the link.
3. After getting the registration page, applicants need to fill in the necessary information such as the UDISE code, and hit on the ‘See school’ option. The applicant must enter the name of the school, address, mailing address, registered mobile number and hit on the submit button.
Amend Application in Private School RTE:
An applicant can amend the application in a private school online. The steps can obtain the amendment by implementing simple steps.
1. visit the required state RTE web portal and tap on the private school registration option on the Home page.
3. Enter the application number and click on the ‘OTP receive’ option.
4. Once you receive the OTP, you need to full fill it and hit on the amendment button.
Application Status in Private School RTE Portal:
An applicant on enrolment private school through RTE portal 2022 can find the application status. It can be obtained easily through the following steps.
1. In order to track the Private School RTE application status, applicants should head over to the required web Portal state-wise.
2. Find the Private school RTE application status link and track the status by entering the Application Number details.
State-wise RTE Portals details:
|Name of the States||RTE Portal Links|
|Rajasthan RTE Login||https://rajpsp.nic.in/PSP1/Home/home.aspx|
|Maharashtra RTE Admission Portal||https://student.maharashtra.gov.in/adm_portal/Users/rteindex|
|Madhya Pradesh (MP) RTE Login||http://rteportal.mp.gov.in/|
|Chattisghar RTE portal||https://eduportal.cg.nic.in/RTE/|
|RTE Odisha Paradarshi Portal||https://www.rteparadarshi.odisha.gov.in/odisha|
|Uttarakhand RTE portal||https://rte121c-ukd.in/|
|Gujarat RTE Login||https://rte.orpgujarat.com/|
|Tamil Nadu RTE School Portal||https://rte.tnschools.gov.in/|
|Andhra Pradesh RTE Portal||https://righttoeducation.in/|
Also Read: RTE Tamil Nadu Admission Final merit list