KSEMP Login: The Principal Accountant General (A&E) is responsible for maintaining the records of 3.7 lakh employees of the state of Kerala. They keep a record of GPF accounts. The employees include High Court Judges, All India Services Officials who work following the set rules. The GPF, AIS (PF) governs the rules and procedures for the GPF accounts of Gazette.
KSEMP Login 2022 AG Kerala Payslip/ Salary Slip Details:
Way to Kerala Employee’s Accountant General Web Portal:
The employees can enter to view their salaries through the principal accountant general website. Cag.gov.in/ae/Kerala/en. On the home page, tap on the ‘gazette entitlement’ over the tab bar. Select from the drop-box an ‘issue of payslips’ and will open another drop-box. Further proceed to click on the ‘payslip issued’ link.
It will take the employee to the ksemp.agker.cag.gov.in/login web page. The employee can progress to fill in the details on the login page to view/download the GPF, salary slips, and annual statement of salary.
GPF/ Salary Slips:
1. In earlier days, the payslip disbursement was a highly laborious process. The DDO and PAY Accounts department informs the treasury department, it will, in turn, reports to the Principal Accountant. The salary slip process took a long time as it adopts manual calculations.
2. Now, things change, IFMS payslips go digital, a novel HR application SPARK (Service Payroll and Administrative Repository for Kerala). The Sr. Accounts officers/accounts officers under the digital authority operate SPARK.
3. Hence, the web portal forwards the payslip softcopy to the stakeholders, and DDOs and the implementation of the process are through Kerala State Employee Management Portal, KSEMP.
Benefits of AG Kerala Online Portal:
1. Employees can check GPF, payslip online, annual account statement at the official web portal. They can download the stated ones.
2. The web portal is accessible by every state government employee, and the government of Kerala provides well-organized information.
3. Earlier, the financial departments handled their employees’ records manually. The information on digital storage will allow the departments to access a free flow of information distribution. The AG e-account journal deals with a large number of employees records.
KSEMP Login Process:
1st Step: In order to log in to the KSEMP Page, employees must visit the official website of the AG Kerala portal i.e. https://ksemp.agker.cag.gov.in/Login.
2nd Step: Once you get the User Login page, the employees should enter a user ID or PEN, password, Captcha code, and log in to the page by tapping the Login button.
The Process to recover the KSEMP Forgot Password:
An employee can reset the forgotten password in the Kerala AG web portal. The steps are simple to execute.
1. First, employees can go through the KSEMP Login link i.e. www.ksemp.agker.cag.gov.in/login.
2. On the Login page, the employees should click on the Create/ Forgot password option.
3. Enter the PEN/ DDO/ PPO/ Treasury ID, registered email ID, Mobile Number, captcha code and click on the submit button.
4. The web portal shall send a new password to the email as mentioned above. The employee can use the new password and log in through the employee account page.
Download KSEMP AG Kerala payslip:
To download the payslip, follow the steps as mentioned in below.
1. Visit the KsempLogins portal i.e. www.ksemp.agker.cag.gov.in/Login.
2. From the drop-down box, employees should select the month or year and get the payslip by clicking the download Option.
KSEMP Annual Statement at GPF Portal:
The Kerala AGO is responsible for the GPF account, and employees can gain direct access to it.
1. To check the KSEMP Annual Statement through the GPF Portal, employees must visit the official website. Instantly, the GPF login page shall appear on the Computer Screen.
2. From the drop-down box, choose the concerned department. The employee must GPF number.
3. The employee must enter the login password, captcha code and hit on the Submit button.
All About Payslip:
The Karnataka State Employee Pay Slip does contain rates of pay, allowances, deductions, loans, advances. The government begins to provide payslips from the ‘date of appointment’ in service to superannuation, date of death, or resignation.
Issue of Payslips:
Accountant General releases payslips under the following conditions:
Change in pay and allowances: The gazetted officer is off duty and returns to work. An officer when moves out, on temporary assignment and returns to the parent department, transferred from one post to another although no change in payments. An officer on suspension, the government issues a subsistence allowance & on reinstallation the government issues a payslip.
The offices of Kerala’s Accountants General functions under the ‘Indian Audit & Accounts department. It is under the direct control of C & AG in India. The C&AG is a constitutional authority, and the President of India appoints its members. The Indian Constitution writes the functions of C & AG. It makes the mention of C & AG provisions in Articles 149 to 151.
The parliament passed a bill in 1971 that defines duties, powers, and conditions of service (DPC) Act, 1971. It mentions under the Articles 148 (3) and 149 of the constitution. The Principal Accountant General (A&E) works under the Indian Audit & Accounts. It is responsible for the maintenance of state accounts, GPF, pensions, and the issue of salary payslips. It got established in 1960.
Also Check: IKYA Portal Login
|Name of the Department||Principal Accountant General (A&E), Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Post Name||KSEMP Login|
|KSEMP Login Link||https://ksemp.agker.cag.gov.in/Login|
|AG Kerala Payslip||Download Here|
|Post Category||State govt Programme|
Also Read: Spark Email Login