Mega Job Mela in Hyderabad, TS 40 Companies Participate on 8th Feb 2022
Mega Job Mela: The growing levels of unemployment through the Covid 19 pandemic make social activists think it over. The immediate need for employment to the youth of Hyderabad, and the adjoining areas of Telangana is the compelling factor to initiate an event of the job fair. The state govt of Telangana is going to organize the Big job Fair on 8th February 2022. All Interested job Seekers can enroll their names through the TS employment portal i.e. https://www.employment.telangana.gov.in/JobMela/JobMelaRegistration.aspx.
Mega Job Mela in Hyderabad, Telangana on 8th February 2022
1. Mannan Khan, a social activist has planned to organize a job fair on Tuesday, 8th February 2022 from 09:00 am to 01:00 pm.
2. The location of the fair is at Khaja Mansion in Masab tank, an ideal place for all to join the upcoming event. The organizers have identified the location because it has easy access to transportation.
3. Interested candidates can visit the venue with no entry fees. Here, one can gain a live experience of interacting with 40 companies and the job participants will face one-on-one interviews.
4. The entire event is planned to be fruitful under the sponsorship of Masqati dairy products, and Ali Bin Ibrahim Masqati.
5. The entry-level job is open for freshers and experienced professionals. Candidates can expect job openings at the basic education level, SSC, Intermediate, graduate, and above.
6. The companies have entry-level jobs for every educational qualification.
1. The candidate should carry two copies of bio-data, photos, and required documents to prove their respective credentials.
2. The candidates are advised to maintain the social distancing norms that are laid to prevent the spread of the Omicron virus among the masses.
However, Mannan Khan, the event organizer, works with a mission to help unemployed youth in getting entry at the corporates.
Unemployment Scenario in India: Center for Monitoring Indian Economy, CMIE is a Mumbai-based independent NGO that serves as a business information company. After deep statistical research on the present state of economic crises, the company comes up with statistics that truly puzzle all.
Lowest unemployment rate State List:
The company defined state-wise lowest unemployment rate, and it records in this manner. Telangana records the lowest unemployment rate in January 2022 at percent and behind it are the following:
Highest unemployment rate State List:
In a similar manner, the State-wise highest unemployment rate was observed in Haryana (23.4%) in January 2022. Further, other states that followed the state level highest employment are Rajasthan (18.9%), Tripura (17.1%), Jammu & Kashmir (15%), and Delhi (14.1%).
Nation-wide Rural and Urban Unemployment:
A similar comparison is made when compared with Rural unemployment and urban unemployment in contrast to December 2021, and January 2022. Rural employment declined from 7.28 percent to 5.84 percent. Likewise, Urban employment declined from 9.30 percent to 8.16 percent.
Third-wave of Covid 19 Evolution:
With the third wave in concurrence, the covid 19 has further worsened the unemployment rate from 7.9 percent in December 2021 to 7.0 percent in January 2022. It is the effect due to the rigorous night curfews across the Nation.
On further analysis, it was observed that 53 million people lost jobs in December 2021 and most of them were women, said the Center for Monitoring Indian Economy. The insights of the prevailing situation say that although 35 million are actively seeking work, 17 million of them are not able to obtain those active jobs, CMIE said.
Observations: In such economic weather, in the manufacturing, hotels, tourism, and education sectors, jobs were lost. In the construction, agriculture, and retail trade, more jobs are in creation.
World Bank Observations on Employment:
1. In the global scenario, the World Bank pegged the global employment rate at 55 percent during the pandemic hit 2020 and it complemented 58 percent in 2019.
2. WHO stated that India stood at a low of 43 percent and CMIE pegged the employment rate at 38 percent.
3. India is facing tough challenges in tackling its unemployment problems. Besides the low employment rate, it discourages the young female labor force, CMIE said.
CMIE’s Conclusion on Employment Issues:
1. After analyzing the current Indian economic state and in contrast to the global economies, CMIE set in conclusions. The findings say that to achieve prosperity, the nation must have its 60 percent population to be employed.
2. The current employment rate is of the order 406 million. Therefore, to attain global standards in the employment rate, the nation must employ an additional force of 187.5 million people.
Also Read: Kerala Job Fair Registration 2022
How to apply Mega Job Mela Online?
1st step: To register for the Mega Job Mela in Telangana, the job seekers should visit the Telangana employment official web portal i.e. https://www.employment.telangana.gov.in/JobMela/JobMelaRegistration.aspx.
2nd Step: On the home page of registration for Job Mela, job seekers must fill in the applicant details like the Name of the candidate, Father/ Husband Name, Gender, Date of birth, Caste, Religion, Qualification, District, Aadhar number, mobile number, Email id, Employment ID, Registered with NCS, and NCS Number.
3rd Step: Once you fill in the details, job seekers need to recheck the details either correct or not, and hit on the submit button.
|Name of the Programme||Mega Job Mela (Job Fair)|
|Programme started by||Telangana state govt|
|Eligible beneficiaries||Freshers and experianced TS state candidates|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Number of Companies participating||40|
|Date of Job Fair||8th February 2022|
|Registration Portal link||https://www.employment.telangana.gov.in/JobMela/JobMelaRegistration.aspx|