MGU CAP: Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India has made the process of admission to various courses digital. The candidate will have to choose their programme on the index page i.e. https://cap.mgu.ac.in and enter the concerned webpage to complete the admission enrolment. On the index page of the website, there are four distinctive entry points for admissions.
- Centralized Allotment Process to UG programme
- PG programme
- Integrated PG program
- B.Ed programme
For the 2021-2022 batch, the last date of admissions is closed.
They are, namely,
- UG is 25-11-2021,
- PG is 31-12-2021,
- Integrated PG is 25-11-2021
- B.Ed is 24-12-2021
We will update the MGU CAP 2022 New admission dates soon. But every year, the admissions go on in the same pattern. Students are admitted to their respective chosen course based on an entrance test or merit list. These admissions are conducted online, students will have to create an account to seek admission in their desired category. The entire process of admissions, regular notifications, circulars, examinations, and Results are published digitally on a web portal www.cap.mgu.ac.in.
MG UG PG CAP 2022-2023 IP, BEd Registration:
Candidates who want to register for 2022-2023 UG, PG, Integrated PG, & B.Ed can make it possible by entering that specific webpage through a link. Here is one illustration if a candidate wants to enroll in a PG category.
1st step: To register on the MGU CAP portal, students should go to the Mahatma Gandhi University official website i.e. https://www.cap.mgu.ac.in/, and click on the register tab on the cap.mgu.ac.in/pgcap.
2nd Step: After getting the registration form, candidates need to enter the name of the application as mentioned in the marks card, password, confirm password, Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of birth, verification text and click on the create an account.
Also check: MCM Scholarship Apply Online
MGU CAP Login for admissions 2022-2023:
1. Enter the website address i.e. www.cap.mgu.ac.in and a login web page shall be on display.
2. The candidate must enter the user ID, password and insert the security code and then click the login button.
Retrieve Password at cap mgu login page:
1. On the login page, one can find a link, ‘Retrieve password.’ Click on the link and the web portal shall open a new dialog box: Reset Password.
2. The student must enter three important details, User ID, College Mail ID, & Principal mobile number. Click on the reset button. On following the instructions one can get a new password.
3. The home link is available on the reset password web dialog box, and on clicking it, the web portal will navigate from the reset to the login page. Here, the student can again enter login credentials.
Submit an Application form online: After registration (Account Creation) the candidate can make login using the username and password credentials. The web portal has six steps to submit an application after the creation of an account.
- Account creation
- Personal details
- Option selection
- Fees payment
- Upload Certificates
- Final submission.
Application Submission Online Process:
1. The student must enter the website using the link https://www.mgu.ac.in.
2. Find the Admission form on the Home page and fill in the details without mistakes.
3. After filling out the application form as per the instructions, the student must pay the application fee online by using either a credit card or debit card and submit the form by hitting the Submit option.
4. Once you submit the form online, the students must take printouts of the Admission form for future use.
MG University Offers Admission 2022-2023: The University offers admissions for 2022-2023 in various levels such as undergraduate, postgraduate, Doctoral, Ph.D. The basic eligibility for the Under graduation programs is Intermediate (10+2) level examinations.
MG University Application Form Fees: The candidate will have to pay the application fee of INR 880.00 and those belonging to the SC/ST category is INR 440.
Required Documents For Admission:
1. The student must upload an admit card/ Scorecard, transfer certificate, passport size photograph, and passing certificate.
2. In addition, Students need to upload 10+2 marks sheets, passed certificates, income certificates, and category certificates such as SC, ST, OBC.
3. Students who aspire to get into BA.LLB program must have passed (10+2) with aggregate marks 50 percent and above.
4. The diploma courses, and LLM admission, will not require an aggregate but must possess an overall percentage of at least 45.
5. The same rule holds for students who aspire to do BA, B.Com, BSc, or any equivalent degree. For PG courses, the candidates must score on the university entrance exam.
6. The students who want to pursue MBA, their MAT / CMAT / CAT / KMAT marks shall bear weightage.
7. In addition, the university will entertain group discussions and individual candidates’ personal interviews.
MG University Scholarship 2022-2023:
The Mahatma Gandhi University helps students who belong to low-income groups and are unable to pursue studies for financial crises. With the scholarship, such students will have sufficient resources to educate themselves. The MG University (MGU) scholarships are made available for under graduation and PG students. A student who is granted a Scholarship will get an exemption from paying the course fee. In addition, the university shall provide books and other study material for better education.
MG University Contact Details:
- Important phone numbers belonging to different departments can come to candidates’ use.
- PA to Registrar- 0481 2733584,
- PA to Controller of Examinations- 0481 2733452, 2733454.
- PRO: 91-481-2732650),
- For Enquiry – 91-481-2731020, 3300, 3575, 3576
- Address- Priyadarsini Hills PO, Kottayam – 686 560,
- Registrar- 91-481-2731007
Also Check: Praxis Business School Scholarship