NISM Portal Certifications Login 2022 Course List Fees Details
NISM Certification: NISM took initiative for stakeholders by educating on securities markets. It aims to build capacity by providing financial literacy, professional education, governance standards, and fostering policy research. NISM sets up regulatory practices among the regulators, and market participants in domestic circles and abroad.
NISM Certification Course List Fees Details www.nism.ac.in
The Full form of the NISM is the National Institute of Securities Markets and it has established by the SEBI in the year 2006. Later, Prime Minister Narendra Modi Garu inaugurated full-time residential academic programs for the PG Candidates and etc.
These six schools of excellence lay in efforts to create a personalized securities market.
- School for Securities Education (SSE)
- School for Certification of Intermediaries (SCI)
- Regulatory Studies and Supervision of School (SRSS)
- School for Investor Education and Financial Literacy (SIEFL)
- Corporate Governance of the School (SCG)
- School for Securities Information and Research (SSIR).
Learn more at nism.ac.in.
NISM Certification Period for 3 years only:
1. As per the regulations listed in 2007, the NISM Certification Performs two functions delegated to it and it is valid for three years only.
2. Conducting mandatory certification examinations for associated persons in Securities market intermediaries. In addition, hosting continuing professional education programs for associated persons in the SMI.
3. The associated persons must revalidate their NISM Certification Examination before the expiry of the ongoing certification.
4. The persons must attend a day-long ‘ continuing professional education, CPE, specified by the NISM. It will be on any day from twelve months before the certification expiry date.
5. The NISM Certificate shall be considered active for a three years period from the date of expiry of the certificate.
Candidate Login at NISM Portal:
1. The candidate should visit the NIMS Portal i.e. https://certifications.nism.ac.in/nismaol/.
2. The candidate should enter the email address, password and click the login button.
3. Two conditions arise when a web portal supports the candidates’ activities.
4. First, a candidate may forget the password? Or second, one may not have received the confirmation at the time of registration at NISMwebportal.
1. If the candidate may forget the password, one should click the forgot password option on the login page.
2. The candidate must enter the NISM registration number, or PAN card number, or email address, and in addition, date of birth ( DD/MM/YY). And after cross-checking the input data, one must click the submit button.
4. In case a candidate wants to make changes in the input data then one must click the clear button.
1. Candidates must enter the web portal’s web page https://certifications.nism.ac.in/nismaol and it will display a webpage with a login dialog box on the right-hand side of the screen.
2. If the candidate is a first-time user, then one can find a new account button below it, and one can find ‘How to register and enroll online?’ However, fresh one-time registration is made possible by clicking the provided link.
3. The Candidates will get the Candidate registration Form on the Screen. The User Registration link is https://certifications.nism.ac.in/nismaol/Candidate/UserRegistration.aspx.
Following are the steps to complete the registration process:
- The candidate must check for seat availability.
- The candidate must schedule a test and enroll for it online.
- After filling out the details, the candidate should complete the Payment process using the available payment methods.
- The candidates are free to take the practice exams.
- The student must make enrollment and then access examination results, and verify skills.
- The candidate can submit the feedback as well.
- In case the web portal fails to deliver the email address then one must make an attempt in the following manner.
Resend Activation Link:
1. The candidate must click the resend activation link made available on the login dialog box, and the web portal shall lead to the next webpage.
2. On the resend activation link webpage, one should enter the email address and click the submit button.
3. The candidate must use the feature on two occasions, first if one has not activated the account, and second when one fails to receive the activated email.
Also Check: CBSE e Pariksha Portal Login
|Institute Name||National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)|
|Name of the Article||NISM Certification|
|NIMS Official website||https://certifications.nism.ac.in/|
|NIMS Login||Click here|
|NISM Certification Helpdesk||+91-8080806476, |
(09:30 hrs to 17:30 hrs)
(Mondays to Fridays)
|For Certification Examinations|
Also Check: Lead Teacher app download