Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Incentive Portal Registration (sumangal.odisha.gov.in) Login
Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Portal which is also called SUMANGAL Odisha Incentive Portal has been launched by the Odisha State Honorable Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
The Odisha CM has introduced the SUMANGAL Odisha Incentive website to provide the Cash Incentive awards for the Inter Caste marriage Couple. On 27th October 2020, the Odisha State government has officially launched this portal to help the Inter Caste Couples by giving the Cash award.
Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Incentive Portal Registration Login Details
After launching the SUMANGALwebsite on Tuesday, the Odisha CM said that Inter Caste marriages will help to bring about social harmony in the present Society. Under the Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Incentive Programme, the eligible beneficiaries will obtain Cash awards from the State government.
In the year 2017, the Odisha state govt has hiked the Incentive from 50,000 to one lakh. Under this new Programme, the State govt has hiked Inter Caste Marriages Incentives from 1 lakh to 2.5 lakh. Almost, 1.5 lakhs incentive has been increased for this financial year.
Inter-Caste Marriages are one of the most effective and Significant steps to stop the caste feeling and Predijious. Only the Odisha State govt will encourage Inter-caste marriages and also provide financial support for them.
The Odisha SC/ ST/ Minority & Backward Classes department has developed the SUMANGAL Odisha Incentive Portal under the guidance of the State govt.
The Main Intention behind launching this portal is to promote Inter-Caste marriages in Odisha state and abolish the Caste feeling in humanity.
1. The Couples who are married in Inter-caste communities will allow applying for this scheme.
2. The Inter-Caste married Couple should be a Permanent residents of the Odisha region.
3. The Inter-caste marriage ceremony between Hindu Caste and Scheduled Castes Categories belonging to the Hindu Community will allow applying for this state govt scheme.
4. The state govt will provide the Incentive for the Inter-caste couple who are going to purchase land/ House/ any property in Odisha state.
5. Both Couples should be Permanent Citizens of India and professing the Hindu Community.
6. The Incentive award will be given for the First time Marriage couple only.
7. And no Incentive will be offered for the Second and subsequent marriages.
Required Documents to Apply Online:
- The registered Marriage Certificate.
- Both Husband and wife Joint Marriage Photo
- Caste certificates for both Husband and wife.
- Resident Certificate
- Aadhar Cards of both
- Joint Bank Account Passbook Front-page
|Scheme Name||SUMANGAL Odisha Incentive Scheme|
|Name of the Portal||SUMANGAL Odisha Incentive Portal (Inter-Caste Portal)|
|Introduced by||Odisha State govt CM|
|Odisha State CM||Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched on||27th October 2020|
|Scheme Incentive||Cash award|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Inter- Caste marriage Couple|
|Official Portal link||http://www.sumangal.odisha.gov.in/|
|Mode of registration||Online|
Also Read: Odisha Labour Card List 2021 Status
Incentive award for Inter-caste marriage Registration Process:
1st Step: To apply for the Inter-Caste Incentive Award Registration, the Couples must visit the SUMANGAL Portal ie. http://www.sumangal.odisha.gov.in/#/login.
2nd Step: Check the Inter-Caste Incentive award eligibility Conditions, other instructions are shown on the Home page, and click on the Register Here button which is placed on the left side of the Sumangal Page.
3rd Step: Then, the Incentive award Inter-caste Registration form will be shown on the display. A Cleared picture of the Form is given below.
4th Step: The Inter-caste couple should fill the complete form with the proper credentials such as Name, Email ID, Password, Valid Mobile Number, OTP, Permanent Address, District, Block, Pin code, and City. Then, click on the Register button.
5th Step: After successful completion of registration, applicants can log in to the SUMANGAL Portal by using the registered mobile number, Password, and OTP.
6th Step: Next, the Inter-Caste Couple can complete the incentive award application form by uploading the Scanned copied and Submit the application Online.