Poshan Tracker app Login ICDS PoshanTracker Calculator Admin login
Poshan Tracker Login: The Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD) has released Poshan Tracker, a mobile-based application through National e-Governance of India on 1st March 2021. The poshan tracker Android app can be obtained from the google play store. The term poshan Tracker does the ‘tracking activity’ on the parent and child to provide nutrition service delivery. It also calculates and records the child’s stunting, wasting, and under-weight prevalence.
Angadwadi Workers operate a poshan tracker to deliver their services. It has been proved to be an absolutely beneficiary-centric service delivery application. The database will be placed district-wise, state-wise, and labeled center-wise. It enables the web portal to generate real-time data with analytics.
Real-time Recording & Service Delivery: The main objective of the real-time recording and delivery is to check the Anganwadi activities as well as know the service deliveries of Anganwadi Workers. These beneficiaries include the management of pregnant women, lactating mothers, and children. The public dashboard informs all the transparency on services delivered to beneficiaries.
Service Delivery System for Mother & Child: Maintaining a record of services that includes every beneficiary on the database servers.
- Take-home ration (THR)
- Hot cooked meal (HCM)
- vaccination for infants and pregnant women.
Growth Measurement: As per the WHO regulations, the Anganwadi Workers do monitor the children of the age group from 0 to 6 years. Regular growth monitors on the key indicators are stunting, wasting, and underweight.
Home Visit Alerts: The tracker issues automated alerts to beneficiaries and duty bearers. The periodic trips of the duty bearers are documented which helps to scale up the nutrition programme efficiently.
Poshan Tracker Login Calculator Functionalities:
1. The World Health Organization, WHO released standards for the mothers of different demographics on the measure of child growth based on a Poshan Calculator.
2. The calculator is used to calculate different parameters essential to judge the health of the growing infant from 0 years to 5 years and above.
3. The calculator assigns the following issues to be filled out, and they are gender, date of birth, height in centimeters, weight in kilogram, and click to show the results.
4. WHO standards for a child are defined based on height, age, and weight.
- For the first six years of the birth, the WHO checks height for age, and checks on the basis of stunting and whether they are severely stunting, moderately stunted, or normal.
- The child age between 0 months to 6 years an underweight is defined on weight for age and they are categorized as severely underweight, moderately underweight, and normal.
- For a child between 0 months to 5 years, wasting is defined on weight for height, and they are categorized as severely wasted (SAM), moderately wasted (MAM), Normal, overweight, and obesity.
Poshan Beneficiaries Seek Benefit from ABHA:
1. Ayushman Bharat Health Account is abbreviated as ABHA and was called as Health ID in fact it creates digital health records.
2. The Identity account allows the account holders to participate in interactive sessions with the healthcare providers.
3. With A click of the button, an account holder can receive digital lab reports, prescriptions, and diagnosis from verified health care professionals and health service providers.
1. A woman must register Poshan with the help of an Anganwadi Worker after pregnancy/ conceiving a child. There are 6 categories defined as beneficiaries. They are Pregnant Women, Lactating Mothers, children from 0 to 6 months, children from 6 months to 3 years, children from 3 years to 6 years, and adolescent girls.
2. A beneficiary of the poshan tracker can migrate from one Anganwadi Center to another Angadwadi Center dependent on the Aadhaar number.
3. A beneficiary is eligible for THR for at least twenty-one days in a month.
4. The pregnant women enrolled in the Poshan tracker are eligible for the ‘take-home ration.’
- pregnant women
- Lactating mothers
- Children from 6 months to 3 years
- Adolescent girls.
5. Angadwadi Workers provide additional supplementary food to the children identifiable as deficits on nutrition.
Also Check: ESIC TRRN Status app
Poshan Tracker Login @poshantracker.in
An employee can enter the poshan tracker through the ‘Department user login’ and the process is simple.
1. Visit the Offiical website i.e. https://www.poshantracker.in/.
2. An employee should Enter their email address, password, security code and click the login button.
3. The web portal shall redirect the employee to the dashboard.
Also Check: PCDAOPUNE Login