RapiPay Login: RapiPay Fintech Private Limited was incorporated on 06th April 2009, registered in Delhi, a non-government company. It is totally involved in financial business services, and the balance sheet says that authorized capital is 700.0 lakhs, paid-up capital is 610.0 lakhs, and paid-up capital percentage is 87.14285 as of 31st March 2017.
RapiPay Login RapiPay app Payment Services Registration
RapiPay Fintech Company with a Vision:
RapiPay’s vision to lead a Neo Banking Service in India is spiraling high. The company has built trust and confidence in the customers and so be it customers, a retailer, or SMEs they all can bank on RapiPay. In the customer segment, RapiPay serves with Neo Banking Services. for the businesses, the company assists with payment services, POS solutions, and business loans.
Milestone of RapiPay:
1. In 2017
- RBI provided a PPI wallet license from RBI.
2. In 2018
- RapiPay started services in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, and Bengaluru.
3. In 2019
- The RapiPay started direct business outlets DBOs in PAN India operations.
4. In 2020
- The company launches Micro ATM and is in the third position in this segment.
- In the pre-series A funding round, the company raised $9Million. The direct business outlet network has grown to 100k.
5. In 2021
- The business operations are expanding fast though Covid 19 has affected India at a national level.
- The company has launched Micro ATMs in Kashmir on August 03, 2021.
Remittances on RapiPay Website/ app:
These days one can find a huge rise in remittances with the return of migrants to work from rural India into the cities. For instance, the average ticket size of domestic transactions is INR 3,500.00 – INR 3,600.00 which was only INR 3000.00 prior to Covid 19 existence. RapiPay customers make an average cash withdrawal in the range of INR 3000.00 – INR 3100.00 which was just INR 2700.00 before Covid 19 pandemic otherwise.
The domestic remittances between April and September 2021 equated to a 58% percent throughput of the first half of 2020-21. The first half of the financial year, in the following years, are as follows:
- 2021-22- Rs.29,187.00,
- 2020-21- Rs.40,683,
- 2019-20- Rs.23,492
The outward remittance under LRS rose 31 %. However, the domestic remittances have largely come back on track to the same level, said Rishi Gupta, managing director and CEO of Fino payment bank to Business line in an interview.
RapiPay B2B app: Detailed Information on Cowin Vaccine.
RapiPay’s B2B app has about 5 lakhs connectivity with retailers and merchants. The company has installed a tool that shall direct the visitors on the website and from the app to the Cowin website directly on a LIVE basis. This valuable information on Covid Vaccination is sent to the customers who are engaged with the RapiPay agents.
Further, the agents can navigate the app and assist customers to check vaccination availability and enable them to register for a slot to the citizen’s convenience.
RapiPay Accounts Wallet/Agent/Vendor/Login:
1. RapiPay engages four types of accounts such as wallet logins, agent logins, vendor logins, and agent FOS logins. The financial platform engages in financial transactions such as bill payments, recharge, etc.
2. A wallet can be applied on various websites and in case the payment fails then the refund is done instantly.
3. Customers can register in two ways. In the first way, the beneficiary seeks a registration through agent referral and the second way is through self-registration (vendors).
RapiPay Vendor Registration:
1. The vendor must enter the RapiPay official portal and click on the login/ signup whichever is applicable.
2. The vendor must issue a mobile number that shall be the purpose of registration on the portal.
3. The vendor must click on the next option to proceed and complete the process of registration.
RapiPay Agent Registration:
1. The agent must visit the portal dashboard at agent.rapipay.com and to register the agent must click on the sign-up link.
2. The pop-up box shall provide details such as document type, documentation ID, mobile number, pan number, and referral code.
3. After the details are filled in, the agent must click on the submit button in order to finish the registration process.
Essential documents for uploading:
- Aadhar card
- valid passport
- driving license
- Election card.
RapiPay Wallet Login:
It is for the customer who desires to take services from the vendors directly for recharging mobile numbers, bill payments, etc. The process of registration for the RapiPay wallet for the customer is the same as mentioned above. Hence after the registration process is complete, the customer can make a direct RapiPay Wallet Login.
1. The customer must click on the link: https://rapipay.com/app/ and on the right corner click on login/sign in and select the wallet Option.
2. The customer should enter the Username, password, and log in to the wallet. For further access, the customer can create a profile and use it to access it.
RapiPay Agent Login:
1. Enter the agent link of the website https://agent.rapipay.com. And, then select agent login.
2. The agent needs to enter the username, password, and captcha code and then click on the sign-in.
Also Check: Medi Asst Login Claim Status
RapiPay Agent Login Forgot Password:
1. Enter the login page, and select the agent login then click on the forgot password.
2. Then, type in the username, or enter a transactional PIN (optional) and enter the captcha code in display and click the submit button to change the password.
For RapiPay Vendor Login and to reset the RapiPay Vendor login forgot password the same procedure must be followed as done for RapiPay Agent login and RapiPay Agent Login forgot password.
For Vendor login utilization link is https://crm.rapipay.com.
In the same way, for RapiPay Vendor Login Forgot password link is crm.rapipay.com.
Also Read: Spice money B2b Login
Rapipay Agent App Download Process:
1. To Install the Rapipay agent app, Customers must visit the Google Play Store and type the Rapipay on the Search Option.
2. Once you get the Android app, customers can hit on the Install Option and download it.
Also Read: PSPCL Bill Payment Online