SVKM Student Portal Login: Established in 1980, SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management is a global learning center for highly career-oriented aspirants. The University grooms research techniques, academics, & Syllabus dealt custom to Industry. For its exceptional educational system delivered to the students, the University Grants Commission (UGC) has accredited Deemed-to-be-University in 2003. The SVKM’s NMIMS achievements are as follows. It is considered to be India’s top 10B school, NAAC Grade A+, Granted Autonomy Category I by UGC, NIRF has ranked NMIMS to be one among the top 100 Universities.
SVKM Student Portal Login NMIMS app Login
The University runs about 18 specialized schools stretched across 9 plus campuses across India. The University has 750 full-time faculty members who provide guidance to the distance and digital learning programs. Detailed information on the University is made available at https://nmims.edu.
SVKM’s NMIMS, Deemed to be University, has professionalized in continuing education since 1994 and succeeded in conducting distance education effectively. Yet again, the journey further progressed and in 2021, it led to the technology path with the digital learning process imbibed with education technology. NMIMS Global has enrolled 100,000 students across India to fulfill their goals and objectives set in their careers.
Latest Digital Learning System: The students are exposed to the latest digital learning practices. At the forefront is the mobile application-based learning platform (portal). For students, learning on a digital platform can obtain facilities such as recorded lectures, eBooks, etc.
Best-in-class student services: Though students may be unable to perceive real-time classroom sessions due to their physical proximity, the digital learning services execute multiple touchpoints. In addition, they provide email communication, toll-free numbers, and entertain live chat. The University has a specialized team that is dedicated to support students.
Also Check: HPU Student Portal Login
Convenient Fee Payment Options:
- A student who plans to enroll for an education program can benefit from flexible fee payment options.
- A student shall be provided with an educational loan for any chosen program and credit card utilization for fee payment will be unnecessary.
Dynamic Application Oriented Assessment: The students will experience computer-based online examinations at designated centers across India.
Career Services: The University assigns career counsellors who can provide career development and assistance. They can provide the right mentoring & guidance.
University centers & Authorised Enrolment Partners across India: The regional offices are in Ahmedabad, Banglore, Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi-Mumbai, & Pune. The University authorizes enrolment partners (AEP’s) across India.
In-demand Specialisations: The University invites students for MBA (4 semesters, 2 years) management in the following disciplines. They are Marketing Management, Finance Management, Human Resource Management, International Trade Management, Banking & Finance Management, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Retail Management, Information Technology & Systems Management.
The student has to meet the eligibility criteria to pursue the above-stated programs. One should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputed Institute or University. Or else, one must hold an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 50 percent marks at graduation level, or any equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50 percent. The student who wants to attend the continuing education must have a working experience of 2 years.
Simple Ways to Access NMIMS Student Zone:
1. Access the web portal through https://studentzone-ngasce.nmims.edu/studentportal/
2. The student must click the link for NMIMS student zone login.
3. The student must enter the student allotted number as User ID, password, and log in to the Portal. These login credentials are issued by the NMIMS student zone via email through the web portal.
Forgot Password: The student must click on the forgot password and one shall get a password to the registered email ID.
NMIMS Login through Mobile Apps:
1. The student is recommended to download the NMIMS Distance Education App from Google or Apple Store
2. Link of Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nmims.app.
3. Link of Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/ngasce/id1386634999
4. In the case of a mobile app, after making a login for the first time, the web portal shall recommend changing the password. And, one must update the profile and these steps are mandatory.
View Live Lectures & Schedule:
1. A student can attend lectures digitally, and for that, one must click on the subject. It can be watched Live.
2. The student must make a login to the online lecture room just 60 minutes prior to the lecture.
3. A student can use a browser or mobile to view the lecture and the process to watch the lecture is the same.
4. The student must use the Zoom extension and to view lectures one must download on the chrome, app, or any other browser.
Admissions @ NMIMS 2022 for Different Disciplines:
The entrance tests for NMIMS-NPAT 2022, NMIMS-CET 2022, NMIMS-LAT 2022, and NIMIS-DAT 2022 are underway and interested students can apply for their chosen one.
NMIMS accepts SAT & ACT scores: Students can apply for the undergraduate & integrated program offered in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Shirpur, Dhule, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Chandigarh. The NMIMS accepts SAT & ACT scores.
MBA 2022 Program: Students who are applying for the MBA 2022 program and GRE/GM scores along with can prove beneficial. Admission MBA 2022 for international candidates is applicable and they are invited to post an online application form.
Also Check: GTU Student portal Login
SVKM Student Portal Login Process:
1st step: First, Users should visit the SVKM Student portal i.e. https://portal.svkm.ac.in/usermgmt/login.
2nd Step: On the User MGMT Student Portal Login page, Users should feed the user’s name, password and log in to the portal by tapping the Login Option.