91142 Latest Telangana govt jobs Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Dates, Link
TS 91142 Jobs Notification: Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao announces that the government of TRS shall release notification soon. The notification will fill up the vacant vacancies over and above 80,000 jobs. Through the process of recruitment, the government shall cover the services that belong to Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, & Group 4. Another important aspect of the recruitment this time is a greater priority shall be given to the locals. Earlier, the non-local quota was 20 percent of the total recruitment under any service but now it has been reduced to 5 percent.
Unemployed youth across the state were waiting for the notifications to be released for years. And, with this news from the legislative assembly, many expressed their gratitude to the chief minister by offering Palabishekam, at the Telangana Bhavan, the TRS party office.
Osmania University students poured milk over the portraits of the chief minister and raised slogans for the Telangana CM. In different places across the state, such as Medchal, Karimnagar, Ramagundam, choppadandi Jagtial, and Malial people bursted crackers and celebrated as an event.
TS 91142 Jobs Notification 2022 Apply Online
Steps were taken by Telangana State:
1. The government of Telangana plans to release a notification that shall mention direct recruitment of 80,039 posts soon.
2. The state of Telangana accommodates 11,103 contractual workers and the present government plans to regularise their jobs.
3. The contract job holders are advised to keep a watch on the government job calendars to attend the recruitment process without fail.
4. The total recruitment of posts will be 91,142 and they belong to different departments in Telangana.
5. The government of Telangana has decided to spend INR 7,300 crores every year on the incurred expenditure on the new recruits.
6. The delay in the direct recruitment of the vacant posts is that the KCR awaited for the President’s Order as per Article 371 D.
7. The KCR obtained the President’s Order to reduce the non-local quota in the local, district and state-level jobs. At the same time increase the local quota.
8. The local quota has been raised to 95 percent and the non-local quota is reduced to 5 percent from 20 percent.
9. The reservation shall be extended to every service of Telangana State be it group 1 or group 2, group 3, or group 4.
10. A deep-rooted animosity between Telangana & Andhra Pradesh has forcefully stopped the recruitment of about 2000 employees. The disputes between both states are in accordance with Schedule 9, & Schedule 10 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act.
In case, the government is able to resolve the problem then along with 80,000 jobs, the government shall be providing jobs over and above 1,000,00.
12. The government of Telangana has increased the maximum age limit by another 10 years. Then, the upper age limit for OC is 44 years, SC/ST is 49 years, and for BC is 47 years.
13. The physically challenged candidates are permitted up to 54 years and ex-servicemen should not exceed the age limit of 47 years.
14. The Honorable chief minister Shri k. Chandrashekhar Rao gave suggestions to the Telangana Service Commission. Whenever there are vacancies, the concerned department should post their job openings in the job calendar.
15. The competent authority shall forward the recruitment details to the concerned recruitment agency.
16. The job seekers are advised to check for the TS 91142 Jobs Notification in the newspaper as and when published by the recruitment agencies.
17. The job vacancies district-wise are Hyderabad (5268), Nizamabad (1976), Medchal- Malkajgiri (1769), Ranga Reddy (1561), Karimnagar (1465), etc.
18. With the notifications of different departments yet to be released it is high time for the candidates to enroll for the one-time registration if a candidate had skipped it.
Also Check: Haryana Mela Registration Portal Login
One time registration at www.tspsc.gov.in:
1. The candidate must enter the index page i.e. https://www.tspsc.gov.in and find the ‘one-time registration link.’.
2. The candidate must click on the one-time registration link and the web portal labeled as a one-time registration system.
3. The candidate must enter the following details that include aadhar details, basic details personal details address details education qualifications.
4. Then, the candidate must upload a photograph (50KB) and a signature (50 KB)
5. At the bottom of the web page, a candidate must tick the block that sends any job groups or notifications alerts.
6. At The bottom of the page one can find a declaration that must be read properly then tick the declaration box.
7. The candidate must click the purview button and the web portal shall display the entered details. After validating the registration page, one can click on the one-time registration system page.
8. In case a candidate forgets to enter the correct entries in the registration form then one must click the ‘edit one-time password link.’
Candidate’s Login Procedure:
1st step: After successful registration one can make an ‘official login’ through the index page.
2nd step: The candidate must enter the user name, password, and captcha and progress to click the login button.
Retrieval of Forgotten Password:
1. The candidate must click the forgot password and the web portal shall open the ‘Password Assistant’ page.
2. The candidate must enter the username, register mobile number, and then click the reset password.
3. The portal shall send the details of the password to the user’s mobile number to use for future logins.
Also Read: Mega Job mela in Hyderabad, Telangana