TS Police HRMS Login: The Telangana Police Department has adopted an e-governance management system to serve the purpose of citizens and the employees of the police department. Electronic governance has easened the departmental administration and its access to the citizens of Telangana. One of the significant services rendered by the police web portal is the employee self-service (ESS) portal. By implementing the employee self-service portal, a major portion of clerical work that hinders important duties can be reduced.
All the offline activity that took a lot of time can be saved when HR work is mounted on the HRMS portal. The Telangana police web portal is designed and developed by the CGG and its web portal address is www.tspolice.cgg.gov.in. The portal shall deliver services to its employees through the employee dashboard and they are services, leave module, grievances, and reports.
TS Police HRMS Login 2024 www.tspolice.cgg.gov.in employee Login
Objectives of the Police Department:
1. The police department has undertaken new techniques to safeguard the public. And, it has been involved in a cooperative partnership in the community to implement better community policing and bring an overall reduction in crimes.
2. The department makes a proactive interaction with communities to make every citizen feel safe and secure. The police service measures three important aspects, and they are integrity, diversity, and quality.
Valuable Information to Educate Citizens:
1. The police department covers crime, fraud, women-related, hatred, and terror information with the citizens of Telangana. Under each subheading, the department educates on the topics mentioned above.
2. This information can become a source to serve the police by providing information and such info can become a clue to solve important issues.
Employee Login HRMS:
1st Step: An employee should visit the Telangana police website https://tspolice.cgg.gov.in/.
2nd Step: The employee of the Police department must enter the username, password, captcha and hit the sign-in button, and enter the employee dashboard.
1. In case a Telangana state police employee forgets the password then one must follow the procedure listed below.
2. The employee should tap on the forgot password option and view the page in the fresh window.
3. The employee must enter the User ID, here, it is the DTO number and click the send OTP button.
4. The employee must collect the OTP from the registered mobile handset and enter it in the OTP slot.
5. In case one fails to get it, then click the ‘resend OTP’ and the action should be performed once again.
6. The web portal shall open a new dialog box, in which the employee must enter a new password and re-enter the password and click the submit button.
7. A message shall display, that a new password has successfully registered, and one can re-login from the same page.
Citizens Login at tspolice.gov.in
1. Visit the Telangana State Police official portal www.tspolice.gov.in and then click the login button made available in the top right-hand corner.
2. The citizen must fill in the username, password and log in to the citizen portal by tapping the login button.
1. If the citizen wants to change the password should tap on the Forgot password link on the TS Police Citizen web page.
2. Once you get the ‘ Citizen Forgot Password.’ page, the citizen should enter the user ID, registered mobile number, captcha, and click the submit button.
3. Further, the citizen must follow the instructions posted on the web page to obtain a new password.
Also Check: TN ESR Login
Citizen Registration at TS Police Portal:
1. To register on the TS Police Citizen portal, citizens should visit the link www.tspolice.gov.in and click the login option.
2. Citizens will get the login window on the home screen. Citizens should click the Create account option as shown below.
3. The citizens will get the citizen registration page on the display. Now, You need to enter their personal details, address details, login details, and include user ID and password.
4. Fill out two secret question/answer formats, enter the image and then click the submit button.
Helpdesk: An employee can contact the help desk for any technical queries, one can write/send emails to [email protected].
Also Read: TS Meeseva Portal 2.0 app Login