TS Shaadi Mubarak Scheme has been launched for young girls of 18 years and above and it will benefit from financial help from the government of TS. The beneficiaries are the daughters of financially challenged parents. The financial help is the craftwork scheme (Shaadi Mubarak) of the government of Telangana.
TS Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2022 Online apply Details:
The Telangana government runs an official portal which is www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. The parents can apply on the official site and check the TS Shaadi Mubarak status online. The government of Telangana extends the benefits to below-poverty-line families of the TS. TS Kalyana Laxmi is for the Hindu communities of the BPL families, and Shaadi Mubarak is for the Muslim brides.
This scheme Web Portal Services contains two sections:
- Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for SC, ST, BC, EBC,
Shaadi Mubharak Services for Minorities.
About Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam:
The eligibility criteria for SC, ST, BC/EBC income limit differs from community to community. The income of bride’s parents for SC (INR 2,00,000.00), ST (2,00,000.00), BC/EBC (INR 2,00,000.00) (urban) / (1,50,000.00) (rural).
Shaadi Mubharak Services for Minority:
The eligibility criteria for the minority is Rs. 2,00,000.
The web portal comprises three important links, registration, print/status, and edit/uploads. Registration refers to the details concerning to the bride’s and parents’ details. Print/status is to download and keep a copy of the fed-in details. Edit/uploads is to re-enter the registration form and make necessary changes if necessary.
Note: As per the latest Government Order, the applicant must update the bride’s mother’s bank account details for verification.
Scheme Incentives till Date:
In 2014, the government of Telangana began with a release of Rs.51,000.00 per bride in a family. In 2017, the Telangana government increases it to Rs.75116. Again, in 2018, the same government in power increases the incentive to Rs.100116
Essential Documents for Uploading:
The documents to upload in the bridal web portal for the approval of the financial help through the schemes are as follows:
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residence proof
- Applicant’s bank account number
- Marriage card, or Confirmation certificate
- Bride’s photo
- Age proof card
Steps to Register for Kalyan Lakshmi Pathakam:
The applicants should enter the details of the bride, bride’s parents as per the instructions and submit them. In case of any modifications, if necessary, the applicant can edit and upload the documents. A separate link is available on the home page to edit/upload the modifications.
1. To apply for the Telangana Kalyan Lakshmi Pathakam through the official website must visit the direct link i.e. telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/KalyanaLakshmiLinks.jsp and click on the Registration link on the TS KL Pathakam Services page.
2. The web portal will redirect the page to a new page i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/KalyanLakshmi.do. The applicants must fill in the details of bride particulars, income certificate details, caste certificate details.
3. Enter the permanent address, Bank account details of the bride is mandatory in case she is an orphan. Mother’s account details are mandatory.
4. Enter the bridegroom details that include SSC details, bridegroom name, date of birth, educational qualifications.
5. Further, enter the religion, caste, sub-caste, name of the father, Aadhar number, Family income, present occupation.
6. The applicants must fill in the permanent address, details of the marriage: a place of marriage, address of marriage place.
7. A mention of the essential document for uploading is in the above lines. The upload files must be not more than 150kb.
8. After filling in the empty columns, and uploading the documents the applicant can click on the submit button. The reset button can be utilized when it becomes necessary to make needful changes.
9. Thus, the registration of the marriage application is complete for the applicants of the Kalyan Lakshmi Pathakam.
Simple Steps to apply for TS Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Online:
1. The kind of registration that is available for minorities is similar to Kalyan Lakshmi Pathakam.
2. They will have to enter the home page of the https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ShaadiMubharak.do.
3. The applicants can find the registration form for the minority group below the ‘Shaadi Mubarak Services for Minority.’
4. Click on the link and enter the new registration page and complete the registration process as mentioned above in the Kalyan Lakshmi registration form. The Shaadi Mubharak Registration Form is shown below.
Steps to Edit/Upload in Kalyan Lakshmi Pathakam:
1. Go to the official link i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/KalyanaLakshmiLinks.jsp.
2. The applicants should hit on the edit/ upload Option on the Scheme page.
3. On the Kalyana Lakshmi Edit page, applicants should fill in the details like marriage ID and Mobile number and hit on the Get Details Option.
4. It will redirect the current page to the next page, and they can edit the columns needfully.
Take a note of status/print.
1. Visit the web portal: telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/KalyanaLakshmiLinks.jsp.
2. The applicant must click on the status/print link and it will redirect to a new page: telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/KalyanaLakshmiPrint.do.
3. On the Kalyana Lakshmi status check page, beneficiaries can feed the details like the bride’s UID Aadhar number, Registered mobile number, and track the status online.
Steps to Edit/Upload in Shaadi Mubarak:
1. To Edit or Upload the documents, applicants must visit the web portal i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ShaadiMubharakLinks.jsp.
2. The applicants should go to the edit application / Upload Scanned Documents Option on the Shaadi Mubharak Services page and hit on the Click Here link.
3. The page will redirect to the link i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ShaadiMubharakApplicantEdit.do.
4. The Applicants can enter the Marriage ID, Mobile number and click on the get details Option, and edit or Upload the documents.
Steps to track Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Status Online:
1st Step: To track the application Status of the Telangana Shaadi Mubarak scheme, applicants must visit the direct link i..e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ShaadiMubharakLinks.jsp.
2nd Step: The applicants must click on the status/print link and it will redirect to a new page i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ShaadiMubharakPrint.do.
3rd Step: On the Shaadi Mubharak Print/ Status Page, applicants must fulfill the required details and track the status of the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme.
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme|
|Scheme Launched by||Telangana state government|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|ShaadiMubharak Registration Link||https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ShaadiMubharak.do|
|Post category||State govt scheme|
Also Check: TS Rythu Bheema Pathakam Status