UP URISE Portal: During Covid 19, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Sri Yogi Adityanath Garu has launched a portal Unified Re-imagined innovation for the student community known as URISE. It empowers students in the field of engineering stream, polytechnic, and ITI across Uttar Pradesh. The portal comprises several channels in dealing with matters of education.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University and three government departments have developed a portal that suits varied purposes. The departments that contribute their share of support are the education department, employment department, and skills development mission.
The confluence of three departments. And under the supervision and guidance of Dr. APJ Abul Kalam Technical University, the portal serves the following objectives.
UP URISE Portal Student Login, Registration Details:
Highlights of Portal:
- It lists a database of 20 lakh engineering students and a list of vocational courses.
- The portal maintains the voluminous database of students and is made available to all. Every student’s details are kept till they seek employment.
- The students can access to study material of engineering and vocational courses online.
- The students can gain access to high-quality study material from the e-library for their reference.
- A student can use study material and other important information on the e-library from anywhere at any time.
- Students can make online fee payments for regular courses.
- Students can also make examination fee payments online.
Ample Services to Students
The government of Uttar Pradesh creates a platform that signifies the unified re-imagined innovation for students’ empowerment, URISE. It encourages innovative ideas and higher job empowerment objectives. The students are going to pursue extensive knowledge in concern to their education, skills, and jobs.
URISE platform is expanding in its operations, and newer students are getting engaged onboard. The students do belong to the government, aided, and private affiliated colleges. The web portal on its home page presents all activities in the services section.
Students can make an entry into the respective services by clicking the theme icons. They include registration, dashboard, e-content, attendance, online classes, performance, grievances, a fee (online payment), Digi Locker, and feedback.
Student Registration on the Portal:
Students of Uttar Pradesh who intend to register on the URISE UP portal should follow the steps listed below and register themselves online.
1st Step: Visit the UP URISE main website i.e. https://urise.up.gov.in/
2nd Step: Click on the Register option and select the Student in the drop-down menu.
3rd Step: On the Student Registration Form, the Students must Select the Organization like Skill training or ITI or Polytechnic Diploma and enter the enrollment Number/ Roll Number, Date of birth.
4th Step: Once you Fill in the details, Students should hit on the Register button.
Note: If the Users need to register on the URISE web portal must go on the User Register Section and complete the registration process using the Email ID and Mobile number.
Student Login on Portal:
1st Step: In order to Login into the UDISE Portal, students should visit the official website i.e. www.urise.up.gov.in.
2nd Step: On the URISE Portal Home page, Students will have to tap on the Login section and click on the Student Link.
3rd Step: After getting the URISE Student Login page, Students should enter Enter the Username or URISE ID, Password and login to the page by hitting the Login button.
Note: If the User/ Admin Login to the Same page, you can go through the User/ Admin Section and log in to the URISE Portal using the Account Type, URISE ID, password.
If a student forgets a password, then here is the procedure to retrieve the password.
- Enter the web portal: www.urise.up.gov.in.
- Click the ‘forgot password link.’
- Enter the URISE ID.
- Click the ‘verify submit button.’
- On a new login- page module enter the URISE Id.
- Enter OTP in the specified column.
- In case not obtained, click the resend OTP link.
- Click the ‘verify OTP’ submit button.
- Then, enter a new password for use.
|Name of the Portal
|Portal Launched by
|Uttar Pradesh CM Sri Yogi Adityanath Garu
|URISE Full Form
|Unified Re-imagined innovation for Students Empowerment
|Category of the Post
|State government Scheme
|UP State students Only
Also Check: Allen BPMS Student Login Portal
- Online Classes
- Fee (Online Payment)
Also Read: Uttar Pradesh Vivash Yojana Apply Online