WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Loan scheme has introduced by the state government of West Bengal Honorable CM Mamatha Benejee Garu in the year 2019. The West Bengal state government has launched a lot of new schemes such as the WB Prochestha Prakalpa scheme, NFSA WB Digital Ration Card, WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme, SNEHER PARAS Prakalpa App in the year 2020 for the Poor People, Migrant Labours, and Unemployed Candidates to help them in the time period of Lockdown.
The Main motto of the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme is to give financial support for the Unemployed youth to start the small business by themself. Under this scheme, Unemployed youth and candidates of West Bengal will get bank loans up to 2 lakhs to start their self business.
WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Loan Scheme 2022 Apply Online Registration
The state government of West Bengal has initiated the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme to implement the employment power and give the self-reliant opportunity by providing bank loans to the Well education Unemployed Candidates. So, all candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Graduation can avail of this golden offer and make sure to submit their application to the respective government.
This scheme is specifically started for the youth of West Bengal state to improve their skills in the business field. To avail of this scheme, beneficiaries must have the below given following eligibility criteria and documents. Before enrolling in the scheme, applicants must read out complete scheme guidelines and send the application form to the West Bengal government.
The West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee Garu has released a 459 crores special budget to encourage the unemployed youth by offering business loans with low-interest rates. Under this scheme, all Eligible unemployed youth will get up to two lakh business loans from the state government. This is one-time compensation only. This scheme will not offer by the state govt every year.
In this article, we have presented the information regarding the WB karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme like the process to apply, eligibility criteria, required documents, mode of application and etc. Unemployed candidates who are interested to start a new startup or business must follow the instructions and apply for this scheme.
1. The youth of West Bengal must be temporary or permanent citizens of WB state.
2. The applicant should not work in any private or public sector in West Bengal or any other state.
3. Applicants’ age should be between 18 years to 35 years.
4. The Beneficiaries must have the employment card issued by the state government.
5. The candidates must possess a 10th/ 12th/ degree/ graduation from any recognized Institute or organization.
List of WB State govt Launched Schemes:
- WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Loan Scheme
- West Bengal Liquor Home Delivery app
- WB Prochesta Scheme
- NFSA West Bengal Digital Ration Card
- SNEHER PARAS Prakalpa App
- WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme
|Category of the Current Article||state-level scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Loan Scheme|
|Launched by||West Bengal Honorable Chief Minister Mamatha Benejee Garu|
|Mode of application||Online|
|The motto of the Scheme||To provide Business loans up to 2 lakhs for Unemployed Youth.|
Also Check: West Bengal Student Credit Card scheme
1. To apply for this scheme, applicants must have original educational documents.
2. Identify Proof like Adhaar card/ Voter ID card/ ration card.
3. Address proof
4. Employment card
5. Photo of the applicant.
6. Active bank account passbook
Also Read: WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme
The process to apply for WB karma Sathi prakalpa scheme offline:
1. All interested unemployed youth must Visit the nearest bank.
2. And ask for the WB karma Sathi prakalpa scheme application form.
3. Fill in the applicant’s personal and educational details.
4. After filling in the mandatory details, applicants must attach the required documents and submit the complete file to the respective bank officer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q 1: what is the main intention of the WB Karma Sathi prakalpa Scheme?
Answer: To reduce the unemployment percentage in the West Bengal state
Q 2: What is the rate of interest in this scheme?
Answer: The rate of interest depends on the respective bank. The public sector banks such as SBI, Andhra Bank, and other banks will provide loans with a 7.5 to 8 rate of interest.
Q 3: Who has launched this scheme?
Answer: This scheme has been launched by WB state education Minister.
Q 4: What is the Official WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme. And how to apply for this scheme Online?
Answer: Applicants must apply this scheme online mode only. And the WB state govt has not created a special platform for this scheme.
Also Read: WB Prochesta Prakalpa app